Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70548
biomed161573
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453117
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48036
pyramider46370
bambino40737
CryptKicker37134
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-05-2012, 09:58 AM   #16
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

You dumb fuck; you were the one who told Dilbert he can write in a candidate's name at the ballot box........you were wrong, now you try to shift what you said.....

It is impossible to write in a candidate's name in the presidential election.

Texas does not allow it.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 10:00 AM   #17
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

It depends on what you want to accomplish and what you want to prevent. If you want to make a statement then your vote is never wasted even if only you know you did it. That way years later you can brag that I didn't vote for either one of the bastards. That is up to you.
If you want to prevent the country from being ruled by a class of people and a philosophy that you personally reject then you have to be pragmatic. If it is a close election as this one is predicted to be then any vote for any candidate (even you percieve them to the lesser of two evils) which will stop the worse of the two.
There a nice non-partisan reply.

If you want to stop Obama then given how close this election may be (depending on what state you live in) then you pretty have to vote for R^2. Texas is not going to vote for Obama in the electoral college so have fun with your protest.

In Nevada you can vote for "none of the above".
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 12:31 PM   #18
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
It depends on what you want to accomplish and what you want to prevent. If you want to make a statement then your vote is never wasted even if only you know you did it. That way years later you can brag that I didn't vote for either one of the bastards. That is up to you.
If you want to prevent the country from being ruled by a class of people and a philosophy that you personally reject then you have to be pragmatic. If it is a close election as this one is predicted to be then any vote for any candidate (even you percieve them to the lesser of two evils) which will stop the worse of the two.
+1
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 12:45 PM   #19
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
You dumb fuck; you were the one who told Dilbert he can write in a candidate's name at the ballot box........you were wrong, now you try to shift what you said.....

It is impossible to write in a candidate's name in the presidential election.

Texas does not allow it.

if Louisana wasnt denying its citizens their constitutional rights, write ins should be allowed .... if Jindal actually gave a shit he should change that

if you live in a state that has write in laws, its easy to assume every other state does too ... I never really gave it much consideration until now ...8 states surpress voting, and the constitution ?

who knew
CJ7 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women