Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-04-2012, 08:04 AM   #16
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawgs View Post
Ok, I get it. If your working it's ok to be rude!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
They weren't working. They were busy being un-patriotic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
Patriotism is a joke to the left because they don't love America.
None of you actually do get it.

Read your bible a little more carefully. The parable of the good son and the bad son. You are so hung up on the external trappings, you are the pharoses of the modern era.

Of course it was rude. Move on.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 08:07 AM   #17
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
there is an affectation, developed among the literati and honed by those who deem themselves "journalists" (whatever that is, but it includes being snooty about who should be allowed to correctly discuss world events), that they are above the notion of statehood and they hold a higher allegiance to the reporting of events and to the holding of those who would lead to stern tests of their insightful questioning.

to become one with events is to threaten ones objectiveness or so goes the thought. they lament the internet as it has no filter or gate keeper, as the news is not only events that have happened but which events get reported and how they are reported and they cannot abide that threat to power.

they are on record about not warning american soldiers about an impeding ambush, so much they hold to this tenet.

thank God for talk radio and the internet and Fox...
The liberal elitist journalists see themselves as citizens of the world. They think patriotism is for the hayseeds. That's why Obama said that he doesn't believe in American exceptionalism. He said America is no better than any other country.

The left wants one world government. That's what they've been working towards for over a hundred years.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 08:09 AM   #18
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

YES we hate it so much. We just like to walk around ignoring American flags, walking down the street yanking fetuses out of women's vaginas , and euthanizing people as soon as they eligible to be an AARP member. Joe you have the lefties down to a science.

edit to add:

Why is there so much attention on the commentator? I think we should keep attention on the actions of our elected or soon-to-be elected officials and not get all huffy about a commentator which you guys clearly think represents a bias channel anyways. I think this little snippet would actually be worth something if it was someone who was getting paid with tax dollars and not from some dude to gets a salary from a new channel you don't care to watch.
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 08:17 AM   #19
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Obama despises the history of America; you can't love America if you think America is a force for all that is bad in the world.
someone like obama, and there are many, loves america, but not its constitution or its economic system or its world power or its 50 states arrangement or its once proud culture, upward mobility and social mores that once honed its people to a greater community. no someone like obama loves the oceanscape and the mountains and the plains and the cities of america. thats the america they love.
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 08:20 AM   #20
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
The liberal elitist journalists see themselves as citizens of the world. They think patriotism is for the hayseeds. That's why Obama said that he doesn't believe in American exceptionalism. He said America is no better than any other country.

The left wants one world government. That's what they've been working towards for over a hundred years.
hey dont copy my posts until im through fixing them
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 08:24 AM   #21
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou View Post
hy is there so much attention on the commentator? I think we should keep attention on the actions of our elected or soon-to-be elected officials and not get all huffy about a commentator which you guys clearly think represents a bias channel anyways. I think this little snippet would actually be worth something if it was someone who was getting paid with tax dollars and not from some dude to gets a salary from a new channel you don't care to watch.
Well said M'Lady! Some of the posts on this thread remind me of the two old guys in the theater box on the muppets. Their life wouldn't be complete without having something to gripe about, and most the time it's drivel.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 09:23 AM   #22
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Those two guys didn't participate simply cause they didn't want to. No one said anything cause they didn't want to offend them. There is no other explanation.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 11:15 AM   #23
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:

there was a email going around last year of the anthem being played at a football game and the only one standing was a man in a wheelchair.Guess they were all libs ???
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 11:17 AM   #24
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

That email "going around" was from anti American liberals ?
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 02:41 PM   #25
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
Those two guys didn't participate simply cause they didn't want to. No one said anything cause they didn't want to offend them. There is no other explanation.
Isn't that what personal freedom is supposed to be about? Did their sitting treaten anyone? Harm anyone? I would expect all the "less government" guys would applaud them.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 06:32 PM   #26
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
That email "going around" was from anti American liberals ?

don't think so dumb ass came from a staunch republican....
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 10:05 PM   #27
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Given that the light is shining on them, don't you imagine that they are on air? Do you expect them to stop in mid-sentence and stand up? And do you really give a shit?
TexTushHog is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women