Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 09-01-2012, 05:28 PM   #46
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
The implication is, that because the audience is mostly white, the party must be rascist; that's simplistic and wrong. The Republican party welcomes all races. It doesn't discriminate against anyone.

Can you point out how the Republican party is racist, or do you just like to sling mud?

Here's a photo of the crowd at the NAACP convention in Houston. This is the crowd that booed Romney. I don't see many white people. Does that make them racist?

Telling the truth implies racism?

It was an ocean of white.

It does lack diversity.

Nowhere does it say the party turns minorities away or descriminates against them.

The point is that they basically have one view point because they lack diversity.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 05:38 PM   #47
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

What do y'all have against paper clips? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKVvkXk_fB0
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 05:52 PM   #48
latnlvr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

I may be naive. But we all need to understand the trickle down theory of Reagan/ Bush and Republicans i.e. cutting top earners tax and allow them to invest and therefore they can increase their net worth did work. It also decreased the unemployment. But only problem is that it was and is to the WRONG COUNTRY "CHINA "

Unless we Americans can earn a decent wage and therefore we can support local economy, the unemployment will stay high. Look at our industrial towns in OHIO, Michigan.Indiana etc, when the industries moved overseas, the towns lacked revenue and died a slow death. Local manufacturing jobs create more local jobs and good for the town and good for the country
latnlvr is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 06:34 PM   #49
iquit
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

I never knew this part of the board existed, so i am going to put my .02 cents worth of thought.

The economy is improving, whether Mitt Romney or Obama is president, it is going to improve. It is called the economic cycle, we have recessions so the economy can reallign itself again and we have troughs and periods of economic growth. What government does is ensure that these are less painful to the ones on the receiving end, which is why there is welfare programs which ramp up during a recession to prevent a country from going into depression coz that is bad. Obama was losing 700k jobs a month when he came into office, his plans were for a country losing 200k. So the stimulus should have been bigger. In my opinion, republicans ensured he did not succeed by curtailing all his plans. Even the republican leader said at all costs, they will make him a one time president. They have blocked almost all his nominees, blocked all bills in the senate and have to be dragged into signing any bills. Even something like a bill to keep the government running is hard to sign just because it is Obama and by refusing to sign it, they ensure a slower recovery so they can win the election and then now start a faster recovery.

If you ask me, American republicans today are the dummest bunch of people i have ever seen. And yeah, the country is divided mostly because we have a black president,. Underlying all the support whites have given to republicans, is the idea that this president fights tooth and nail for the poor and middle class, who are mostly minorities in the poor and is a very diverse group, compared to republicans who think maintaining tax cuts will create jobs. The tax cuts have been here for more than 10years, so where are the jobs? do we need another 4 years of tax cuts to see them? As if 10 more were not enough.
iquit is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 07:27 PM   #50
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iquit View Post
I never knew this part of the board existed, so i am going to put my .02 cents worth of thought.

The economy is improving, whether Mitt Romney or Obama is president, it is going to improve. It is called the economic cycle, we have recessions so the economy can reallign itself again and we have troughs and periods of economic growth. What government does is ensure that these are less painful to the ones on the receiving end, which is why there is welfare programs which ramp up during a recession to prevent a country from going into depression coz that is bad. Obama was losing 700k jobs a month when he came into office, his plans were for a country losing 200k. So the stimulus should have been bigger. In my opinion, republicans ensured he did not succeed by curtailing all his plans. Even the republican leader said at all costs, they will make him a one time president. They have blocked almost all his nominees, blocked all bills in the senate and have to be dragged into signing any bills. Even something like a bill to keep the government running is hard to sign just because it is Obama and by refusing to sign it, they ensure a slower recovery so they can win the election and then now start a faster recovery.

If you ask me, American republicans today are the dummest bunch of people i have ever seen. And yeah, the country is divided mostly because we have a black president,. Underlying all the support whites have given to republicans, is the idea that this president fights tooth and nail for the poor and middle class, who are mostly minorities in the poor and is a very diverse group, compared to republicans who think maintaining tax cuts will create jobs. The tax cuts have been here for more than 10years, so where are the jobs? do we need another 4 years of tax cuts to see them? As if 10 more were not enough.
The top ten percent of income earners pay seventy percent of the income taxes. Is that enough or do you think they should pay all the taxes? The lower fifty percent of the income earners pay two percent of the income taxes. Is that too much? Do you think they should pay nothing?

When George W. Bush took the oath of office, the country was in a recession. He cut taxes, and the economy boomed for most of his administration. The average unemployment rate during Bush's eight years in office was 5.3%. Economists consider five percent to be effectively full employment.

The economic collapse in 2008, was caused by liberal Democrats, who used the Community Reinvestment Act to force mortgage companies to lend to unqualified buyers in order to meet racial quotas.

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/mzucke...dream-is-a-job
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 07:40 PM   #51
satexasguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

iquit - how can you say the Republicans stopped NOBama from doing what he wanted when the democrats controlled both the house and senate for the first few years?

If you hired a contractor to do work for you and for over 3 years failed to do what he said he would, spent way more than he said he would and cut funding for other jobs you hired him to do - that contractor would be fired. NOBama is no different.
satexasguy is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 02:23 AM   #52
iquit
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

They vetoed everything to the point where teh democrats needed all 60 votes for anythibng to pass, that is how they blocked him. The house passed so many bills that were never passed in the senate. Ofcourse you also have teh democrats who wanted more bacon and held out, so that 1 democrat, knowing that all the republicans would vote no, every democrats vote was so precious that if one wanted something, they got it. So the democrats screwed themselves also. All i am saying is lets not blame Obama for congress inability to act right. He had a plan, they could not pass it, let us get someone who will, let us not have a repeat of the 2010 election where we elected damn tea party people that got our credit rating downgraded. Let us this time vote for what is good, i am yet to hear Republican plans for our economy, our military, our energy, our medical program or our energy needs that makes sense. I want to see them suggest and project to me what would happen under their plan. Every independent source tells me the plan in place from Obama is better than the one the republicans have, so am hesitant to switch my vote.

To answer your question, if i hired a contractor to fix work that was destroyed for 8 years by a previous contract company, and in 3 years he has made progress but not as much since he did not anticipate as much damage, i can assure you i am not giving it back to the guy who screwed it up for 8 years. I fear the average American's memory is short enough to forget how bad the bush years made us become.
iquit is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 05:51 AM   #53
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
The economic collapse in 2008, was caused by liberal Democrats, who used the Community Reinvestment Act to force mortgage companies to lend to unqualified buyers in order to meet racial quotas.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iquit View Post
I fear the average American's memory is short enough to forget how bad the bush years made us become.
Don't pay much attention to Joe the Bloehard. Rumor has it that Bloehard's "memory" is the only thing shorter than his 'itty, bitty stubbie.'
Guest040616 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women