Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
test
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60835
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48632
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42508
CryptKicker37214
The_Waco_Kid36934
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-29-2012, 09:55 PM   #46
Guest121212
Account Disabled

User ID: 6416
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAdmiral View Post
Let's make the peace, Jackie Devlin - I'm sorry if you took things the wrong way - I'll endeavor in the future to be more clear.

Satisfactory?
I can't ask for more from you than you quoting me! I see what you did there . . . how could it not be satisfactory?

Peace.

- Jackie
Guest121212 is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 10:14 PM   #47
huskerguyomaha
Premium Access

Encounters: 20

Damn I'm getting hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
I can't do much more except get naked and have someone lay sushi on me or make a banana split outta me.

Ohhhhh.........Ideas. WOOHOO
huskerguyomaha is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 06:58 AM   #48
Midwest Kid
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11
Default Back to the original question....sigh

Sometimes us gents just get nervous. There I said it! We don't want to have a lady we thought was so attentive to us feel we are trying to stay longer or take advantage of the moment. After all, most of us want a chance to revisit that amazing experience we just enjoyed again. Usually in the near future.

MWK
Midwest Kid is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 07:40 AM   #49
Bigh1955
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

So my otherwise perfectly good thread has been 1) hi-jacked 2) pissed-on, and 3) contained a half-price invite that didn't include me! WTF? I want a grudge fuck...and it's not my hatchet I'm looking to bury...heh heh heh! LMAO

Now back to the topic...I'll start a new thread for all of the other BS. lol
Bigh1955 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 09:19 AM   #50
Guest121212
Account Disabled

User ID: 6416
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midwest Kid View Post
Sometimes us gents just get nervous. There I said it! We don't want to have a lady we thought was so attentive to us feel we are trying to stay longer or take advantage of the moment. After all, most of us want a chance to revisit that amazing experience we just enjoyed again. Usually in the near future.

MWK
Okay, so many people aren't going to "get" all of this reply . . .

MWK, there's a difference between leaving early, and taking off like you're being propelled into low Earth orbit by two booster rockets strapped to your back - LMAO! HA!

Oh, and I have an opening tomorrow around noon.

Kisses,

- Jackie
Guest121212 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 12:37 PM   #51
strawberrycar934
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

I read all of this and I can't believe the back and forth.

I think that someone missed the most amazing thing ever the phrases "half off and grudge fuck" put together.

I realize that was not directed to me but after I read that I could not think of anything else. Priorities and focus ;-).
strawberrycar934 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 01:23 PM   #52
snowbeard
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

[QUOTE=MsElena;3126885]
I always give a hug, kiss on the cheek and say that I hope to see you again.

Now, I have a question for you guys..........what should a lady do if a gent goes over his time, realizes that he's going over his time and doesn't apologize, doesn't offer up a tip and doesn't think he did anything wrong? I don't know for sure, but to be certain, if I am enjoying myself, time does pass quickly. I don't mind the lady reminding me that our time is nearly up so as not to over extend my visit. The key is how the message is delivered. If its, "You're done, now get the fuck out," I will be a bit offended, but if the lady says thanks for visiting and it seems our time went by very quickly, I will respond in a positive manner. As in any business, customer relations is the key, and I have have had few negative experiences.
snowbeard is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 01:59 PM   #53
Bigh1955
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Agree Snowbeard...tact is always hoped for...and I think it should go both ways when things just don't quite click, or when time becomes an issue.

But this thread was really intended to address the issue when things go really well, perhaps better than they should in the hobby. The ladies (in the national forum) said they felt the worst kind of "let down" when the guy in question bolted at the end of the session (not early, but at the end). The impression I got from their discussion was - the guy would get cleaned up, then would silently get dressed and walk out. One gal said she'd rather have a guy be an asshole from the beginning rather than have him give her the cold shoulder at the end of an otherwise fabulous appointment.

On the one hand I think she's being a little unreasonable - it's The Hobby and its suppose to be NSA. On the other hand, NSA doesn't mean you can treat someone like meat. We're all human and have feelings of different sorts that need to be tended to...(I'd expect a knowing nod from MsE on this)
Bigh1955 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 02:35 PM   #54
strawberrycar934
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

I just remembered when Richard Gere met Julia Roberts, she stayed and I think that they got married. That is probably what you would consider a really good session. Although, poor George from Seinfeld got the short end but he was not very likable.

"The Jerk Store called and they are running out of you"
strawberrycar934 is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 12:38 AM   #55
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberrycar934 View Post
I read all of this and I can't believe the back and forth.

I think that someone missed the most amazing thing ever the phrases "half off and grudge fuck" put together.

I realize that was not directed to me but after I read that I could not think of anything else. Priorities and focus ;-).

He won't take me up on it.....so.......as hard as it may be, I must move on. As hurt as my feelings are, my ego is shot......I need a hug.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigh1955 View Post
Agree Snowbeard...tact is always hoped for...and I think it should go both ways when things just don't quite click, or when time becomes an issue.

But this thread was really intended to address the issue when things go really well, perhaps better than they should in the hobby. The ladies (in the national forum) said they felt the worst kind of "let down" when the guy in question bolted at the end of the session (not early, but at the end). The impression I got from their discussion was - the guy would get cleaned up, then would silently get dressed and walk out. One gal said she'd rather have a guy be an asshole from the beginning rather than have him give her the cold shoulder at the end of an otherwise fabulous appointment.

On the one hand I think she's being a little unreasonable - it's The Hobby and its suppose to be NSA. On the other hand, NSA doesn't mean you can treat someone like meat. We're all human and have feelings of different sorts that need to be tended to...(I'd expect a knowing nod from MsE on this)
MsElena is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women