Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60218
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41268
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35670
Mojojo33117

Old 05-23-2010, 02:45 PM   #16
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by urhuckleberry View Post
For me it would be: (in this order)

SECURITY (reviewed by KNOWN hobbiests - NOT one post wonders))
30 to 60 (though I have dallied with younger ladies)
Great smile
Average build (MOL)
Greater kisser
Friendly, accomodating GFE (Make me believe you enjoy our time together)
Reputation for great service

But that's just me...

H
Thanks, Huckleberry! It's good to know that I...& all the other ladies over 20...haven't lost our appeal. We appreciate ya!

IMO, a youthful visual can't even begin to take the place of enthusiasm & experience!
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 03:27 PM   #17
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
Thanks, Huckleberry! It's good to know that I...& all the other ladies over 20...haven't lost our appeal. We appreciate ya!
I prefer over 35 myself. But my ATF is 26. A very mature 26 though, which goes a long way.

I figure if the lady doesn't know what band Sir Paul McCartney was in before "Wings", she and I won't possibly have enough in common to make it interesting.

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 05:18 PM   #18
Sonoman
Valued Poster

Right on Sista: What's age got to do with it? I said this before, it's what's between the ears that makes for a fun time. And I do know some fun times (in central AR) and some I have not seen yet. Now that I've broken/disassembled the other foot it might be a minute before I enjoy the rest to the above 20 crowd in the central AR area. Lol. It's only taken almost two years to get over the other one. Something to look forward to I guess.

Quote:

IMO, a youthful visual can't even begin to take the place of enthusiasm & experience!
Sonoman is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 11:06 PM   #19
guest071811-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 4202

Let's not forget that being a member here and/or verified does not make one safe, reliable, worth the money or any other thing.. there is something to be said about reputation.. being reputable, being consistent, being able to provide the level of service they(the client) expects for the money they are paying is better then any site at this point and time..

Yes Eccie and/or trusted sites like this are alot less in the "news" in these parts unlike bp/cl.. yes there are for more "less professional" ladies on cl/bp then on eccie and sites like this... however just because some girl gets vouched for by 2 trusted..and at this point i use that term very loosely hobbyiest and/or get reviewed by 2 "trusted" hobbyiest or whatever it is at this point is the requirement to get "verified" here, it doesn't mean those girls are known and reliable and at the level many have come to expect from ladies of sites like this..

No offense, but to me i get the feeling perhaps your upset guys are seeing girls from bp/cl and not you that are from your area.. so be it..

however providers have 2 options in this job..

#1 advertise a certain rate and take what clients come with that rate and earn what they earn

#2 adjust accordingly since the market doesn't lie.. it can't lie.. no matter what as long as there are girls selling pussy.. your only worth what the market is willing to pay for you..

if your seeing only "x" amount at a given rate but assume others are busier then perhaps you have priced yourself out of the market and the clients aka customers don't view your services as priced right.. thats one thought

another thought is.. is what are you basing your statement off of? how do you know guys are seeing tons of bp/cl girls? i mean if its reviews.. at this point..reviews have become so watered down, unreliable.. i mean for christ sakes..take a look.. you still have 1 guy that i promise you for about the 10th time has managed to review his favorite pussy seller.. it at this point carries no weight and in most peoples logical opinion actually causes the reviewer and the reviewee harm..

you have guys review bp/cl girls occassionally.. who cares, those girls aren't competition..all you can do is pray and hope they don't come here and screw things up for others.. the guys you can chose to avoid or service.. you know..if i was to wanna "take a stand" and a client that has reviewed bp/cl girls contacted me.. i would simply refuse to see him.. if more and more eccie and when i say eccie girls.. i mean the legit, long standing girls.. refused to see guys that are known to troll bp/cl.. they would either hide it better..thus keeping attention off those girls.. or they would simply realize that its not worth it and stick to more reputatable girls..

is that the right thing to do? perhaps not..customers are allowed to see whomever in the hobby.. but it would take stand if some are so bent out of shape about who is seeing who..

At this point anyone playing and continuing to see people on bp/cl is truly putting more then just themselves at risk.. its sloppy, its sad, its a never ending point that can be made every day.. of course.. when i look at the provider ads, the reviews <rolls eyes> i wonder how reliable sites like eccie are becoming.. the info present here is often sketchy at best anymore and you more and more have cl trolls both men and providers simply causing more harm then good and really bringing the overall quality of sites like this down..

in the end.. all we "trusted" people can hope for is that the trusted guys continue to rely on info from other trusted guys.. and girls do the same.. however more and more..the girls are at a much more disadvantage then the guys..
guest071811-3 is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 05:00 AM   #20
urhuckleberry
Ambassador

Encounters: 42

Quote:

Yer welcome, doll. Still looking for opportunity to get back to Cloud 9 to buy you a Grand Slam at Dennys... ...and stuff.

H
urhuckleberry is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 05:33 AM   #21
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeAnna Luv View Post
#2 adjust accordingly since the market doesn't lie.. it can't lie.. no matter what as long as there are girls selling pussy.. your only worth what the market is willing to pay for you..
I get the feeling that more than a few ladies are insulted by what the market tells them they're worth.

Cheers,

bcg
Old 05-24-2010, 12:10 PM   #22
guest071811-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 4202

More true words may have never been spoken..

But is what I said to far off base lol...I as the woman may think my pussy is made of gold..but it doesn't matter what I think ...only matters what customers are willing to pay that allows a girl to make the kind of money to live off of..

In the end that's why many guys shop Craigslist..they are actually ok with the risk. Just to get a cheaper fuck... price doesn't equal quality...and if guys believe they can get a comparable fuck at a cheaper price they are willing to risk it..as they continue to prove.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluffcityguy View Post
I get the feeling that more than a few ladies are insulted by what the market tells them they're worth.

Cheers,

bcg
guest071811-3 is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 01:17 PM   #23
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

Lily nailed it, BP is just known. Advertising on BP costs some ridiculously low amount - like under $25, so it more than pays for itself.

In certain areas BP may really be The Main advertising site. If an area has no presence on a national board, you put the info where you know people will see it. That's how you run a business.

Where I advertise does not really impact my business. How and What I advertise are my only concerns.
Guest032514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 04:58 PM   #24
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeAnna Luv View Post
But is what I said to far off base lol...
Oh, no, not at all. What you said was spot-on.

Cheers,

bcg

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women