Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70703
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60318
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48426
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41462
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 08-25-2012, 10:36 AM   #16
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
Our country was founded on the belief that we have a God given right to life, not a God given right to abortion. Obama does not believe in the right to life. He believes that a woman's so called right to choose is more important than her child's right to live.

Withholding medical care to a newborn baby is infanticide, which is a fancy word for murder.

Obama believes that it's acceptable to kill children. Obama is an evil man and that makes him dangerous.
You are a child , In theory Obama should abort you. I the real world, we just have to listen to you whine. Not sure which is worse!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 10:45 AM   #17
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default when you puffed your first ciggie, you coughed.....now the smoke is so dense and you dont even know it

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
You are a child , In theory Obama should abort you. I the real world, we just have to listen to you whine. Not sure which is worse!
you have gone totally to the dark side...
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 10:45 AM   #18
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
How is asking for a second opinion "Hey, Doc. You think this baby could live?" adding more government? That is one of the stupidest comments I've heard in a awhile.
You stupid SOB, if being forced to ask for a second opinion is not more government intervention, I do not know wtf is.

Should two DPS officers have to test you before you can get a Drivers License?

God Damn old man , for a so called Libertarian, you can be one dense SOB!

You either trust that the Doctor knows wtf he is doing or not. Under you fuckers' logic, you should have 20 Doctors there to render an opinion.

Maybe that is how we should run the military. ''Hey Sarge, could you come over here and see if it is ok if I shoot this guy?"

How practical is that? We give 18 year olds more latitude in matters of life and death than you want to give a Doctor.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 10:49 AM   #19
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Pull my finger if you wanna smell dark!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
you have gone totally to the dark side...
Quit your whining , In your world, I'm living in the dark side and in my Sunny World, you are. Grow the fluck up.

OK, listening to joe whine is worse!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 11:46 AM   #20
SEE3772
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Obama’s First Act: Taxpayer Money To Fund Abortions Of Black Babies
http://www.prisonplanet.com/obamas-f...ck-babies.html
SEE3772 is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 12:36 PM   #21
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Pretty big leap, given:

Because if these children are being born alive, I, at least, have confidence that a doctor who is in that room is going to make sure that they’re looked after.

Your stupidity is what's dangerous.
The "Born-Alive Infants Protection Act" passed the Senate unanimously, and was signed into law, because doctors, were in fact, killing newborn babies, that had survived botched abortions. Even the most enthusiastic abortion lovers, like John Kerry, Hillary Clinton and Ted Kennedy supported it.

You say that you "have confidence that a doctor who is in that room is going to be sure that they're looked after." This the same doctor, that moments before, was trying to kill the baby in the birth canal, the same doctor that botched the abortion. You trust him to save the baby, that he was paid to kill; and you call ME stupid.

What's dangerous, is the liberal's lack of respect for human life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvRFCTvIKwM
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 01:54 PM   #22
Doove
Valued Poster

Joe, it's shocking that you hate someone so much that you would spend your time going around trying to convince yourself that he is for killing live babies.

This guy posits a theory that some people are addicted to rage and/or self righteous indignation.

You and many in here convince me he just might be on to something.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 01:58 PM   #23
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Joe, it's shocking that you hate someone so much that you would spend your time going around trying to convince yourself that he is for killing live babies.

This guy posits a theory that some people are addicted to rage and/or self righteous indignation.

You and many in here convince me he just might be on to something.
We should all try to be peaceful, kind and loving like you Doove. You're a regular saint.

Obama does support killing live babies; that is a fact. The fact that most liberals don't care, is sickening.
Old 08-25-2012, 02:19 PM   #24
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
We should all try to be peaceful, kind and loving like you Doove. You're a regular saint.
I'm not the one going from website to website trying to convince myself that an ordinary human being is the anti-christ.

Quote:
Obama does support killing live babies; that is a fact.
In your mind i'm sure he does.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 02:24 PM   #25
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

Omg. Wow. I just listened to the recording in its entirety. (man they take a long time to say simple stuff)

I'm not surprised at his comments. That's very much how the pro choice people I know feel. The entity is not viable unless it's given love. It has to be wanted Being aborted alive doesn't count.

One thing I found really interesting was he said "if the fetus is alive". Doesn't that count as a living creature. We used to defined it as once seperated from the mothers body, the baby was an individual. They are literally and really arguing the exact opposite. American democrats please please tell me you aren't ok with this. Not talking early term abortions but aborted alive. You guys aren't really that far left are you?

Doove if you hear his words and still agree, I just don't know what to say. That's so horrible. I mean you can certainly think whatever you like but the kind of person that believes what's on the audio really doesn't belong in America. I say that in a very concerned spirit. I've never thought any of you guys don't belong in America but for the first time... Wow. Eye opening.
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 05:55 PM   #26
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

A convicted criminal like Doove has more rights than a just born child. Maybe I misspoke. Doove hasn't been convicted.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 06:38 PM   #27
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
Omg. Wow. I just listened to the recording in its entirety. (man they take a long time to say simple stuff)

I'm not surprised at his comments. That's very much how the pro choice people I know feel. The entity is not viable unless it's given love. It has to be wanted Being aborted alive doesn't count.

One thing I found really interesting was he said "if the fetus is alive". Doesn't that count as a living creature. We used to defined it as once seperated from the mothers body, the baby was an individual. They are literally and really arguing the exact opposite. American democrats please please tell me you aren't ok with this. Not talking early term abortions but aborted alive. You guys aren't really that far left are you?

Doove if you hear his words and still agree, I just don't know what to say. That's so horrible. I mean you can certainly think whatever you like but the kind of person that believes what's on the audio really doesn't belong in America. I say that in a very concerned spirit. I've never thought any of you guys don't belong in America but for the first time... Wow. Eye opening.
We are on a slippery slope to a very dark place. If we don't give full legal protection to newborn babies, where does it end? If it's legal to kill unhealthy newborn babies, then why not unhealthy toddlers? Why not unhealthy old people?

Dr Peter Singer teaches bio-medical ethics at Princeton University. He advocates being able kill children, if it is discovered that they are imperfect in some way. Dr Singer is a respected member of academia; he is mainstream. His ideas are taken seriously.

Dr Ezekiel Emanuel, another medical ethicist and an oncologist, is Rahm Emanuel's brother, and an advisor to Obama. He advocates witholding medical care for old people and people with dementia as a way of controlling costs.

http://www.catholiceducation.org/art...cs/me0049.html

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB125012376373527721.html
Old 08-25-2012, 09:21 PM   #28
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Just a question. If a fetus is born alive, isn't it then a baby? I'm all for the right of a woman to choose, but if the fetus is born alive, then it's a baby, and you can't choose to kill it without due process of law.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 06:26 PM   #29
gnadfly
Account Disabled

The man is in a job above his pay grade. He admitted it but was voted in anyhow.

BTW, I'm for the death penalty and abortion...I just don't want the innocent killed.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 11:13 PM   #30
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
The man is in a job above his pay grade. He admitted it but was voted in anyhow.

BTW, I'm for the death penalty and abortion...I just don't want the innocent killed.
So, we should only abort the guilty babies? Give them a fair trial and then kill them?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women