Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-25-2012, 10:49 AM   #46
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Cantankerous

Only a cantankerous old buffoon would not see the difference between "riding a bicycle" and pumping up hills for over 2000 miles in 23 days in the Tour De France.

. . . I'd like to see you ride that bicycle, old geezer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
He rides a bicycle. Yes, he rides it very well, but he rides a bicycle.
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 11:00 AM   #47
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default I bet COG takes the seat off his bike and just rides with the pole stuck up his asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
So what is your point?
COG is just jealous.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 11:00 AM   #48
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Lance rides bicycles well. I do other things well. You must do something well, FastGoon, although for the life of me, I can't think of what it might be. WDF is good at being a sophomoric moron.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 11:17 AM   #49
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Do you really sniff people's bike seats

Quote:
Lance rides bicycles well. I do other things well. You must do something well, FastGoon, although for the life of me, I can't think of what it might be. WDF is good at being a sophomoric moron.

Posting one decent post in ten thousand is not considered ''doing well''...

I take that back, You post a bunch of half reasoned posts, really well!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 12:09 PM   #50
Sidewinder
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
@Sidewinder...I am not a cyclist, so I do not follow this story with keen eyes......

If you know, I thought I heard that Armstrong was required under his cycling agreements to fully participate in the USADA investigation and he was required to participate in it's arbitration process.....if so, his failure to participate , as he agreed, is also an indication of guilt IMO.
Some reading material.

Armstrong's amended lawsuit: http://i.usatoday.net/sports/cycling...da-lawsuit.pdf

The judge's decision: http://online.wsj.com/public/resourc.../armstrong.pdf

From the judge's decision, footnote 9, page 14: "As discussed further below, USADA's conduct raises serious questions about whether its real interest in charging Armstrong is to combat doping, or if it is acting according to less noble motives."

Ibid., footnote 36, page 27: "Among the Court's concerns is the fact that USADA has targeted Armstrong for prosecution many years after his alleged doping violations occurred, and intends to consolidate his case with those of several other alleged offenders, including -- incredibly--several over whom USA Cycling and USOC apparently have no authority whatsoever. Further, if Armstrong's allegations are true, and USADA is promising lesser sanctions against other allegedly offending riders in exchange for their testimony against Armstrong, it is difficult to avoid the conclusion that USADA is motivated more by politics and a desire for media attention than faithful adherence to its obligations to USOC."
Sidewinder is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 12:34 PM   #51
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Exclamation Cliff Notes

Thanks, Sidewinder, but do you really expect us to plow through voluminous court documents in order to decipher what all went in the court room?

Wherein the party of the second party hereby affirms that blah, blah, blah!

. . . Why don't you give us the Cliff Notes version and skip the footnotes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
Some reading material.

Armstrong's amended lawsuit: http://i.usatoday.net/sports/cycling...da-lawsuit.pdf

The judge's decision: http://online.wsj.com/public/resourc.../armstrong.pdf

From the judge's decision, footnote 9, page 14: "As discussed further below, USADA's conduct raises serious questions about whether its real interest in charging Armstrong is to combat doping, or if it is acting according to less noble motives."

Ibid., footnote 36, page 27: "Among the Court's concerns is the fact that USADA has targeted Armstrong for prosecution many years after his alleged doping violations occurred, and intends to consolidate his case with those of several other alleged offenders, including -- incredibly--several over whom USA Cycling and USOC apparently have no authority whatsoever. Further, if Armstrong's allegations are true, and USADA is promising lesser sanctions against other allegedly offending riders in exchange for their testimony against Armstrong, it is difficult to avoid the conclusion that USADA is motivated more by politics and a desire for media attention than faithful adherence to its obligations to USOC."
Old 08-25-2012, 05:45 PM   #52
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

A judge that sees a witch hunt for what it is? There is hope for our future.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 06:41 PM   #53
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Exclamation Modesty

There many things I do well, old geezer, but modesty prevents me from listing them all.

I should point out that in order for you to "think" what they are, presupposes a brain and there you fall quite short of the required equipment for the task.

. . . However, I doubt that I could ride a bicycle for 2,000 miles in 23 days through mountainous terrain!

Quote:
Lance rides bicycles well. I do other things well. You must do something well, Fast Gunn, although for the life of me, I can't think of what it might be. WDF is good at being a sophomoric moron.
Old 08-25-2012, 07:15 PM   #54
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

I heard a radio news program on about 6/1/12 that Lance wanted additional $1.00 a pack tax on cigarettes. Some California BS IDK. Thanks Lance I have not smoked 1 cigarette since. I have saved a ton of money and feel alot better. The man did not get his taxes and again I thank Lance.

Good luck Lance I always back a TEXAN...
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women