Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35744
Mojojo33117

Old 08-18-2012, 09:57 PM   #16
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by tntangie View Post
Let me rephrase that negotiation...

Asshat cheapskating bastards who try to negotiate for bullshit 15 minute bng when the ladies clearly don't offer it....vs...a man who would like to spend say...two hours outcall but the price change drastically affects his ability to see the lady...in those cases why is it bad to ask?

15 minutes? I am sure they do not last that long.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 01:25 AM   #17
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

Ugh...those fuckers are the ones who ultimately try to get a good 30-45 min dick suckin and then some.

Again, the asshats ruin it for the good ones.
Guest020720 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 05:33 AM   #18
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

User ID: 44612
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I can see why a provider would charge that much extra for an outcall because technically she could book another appointment during the time spent driving to and from the outcall. I only charge extra for gas but I am low volume so I'm not concerned about the fact I could've booked another client.
Like tntangie stated, I am not opposed to a client who wants to book an hour or two session asking me if I would negotiate. I am flexible and nothing is ever set in stone...(well, I take that back...some things, my rates not one of them, are set in stone.) Although, like tntangie, I find it offensive if they try to haggle me on a bng (which I don't advertise and if I agree to it, it's a favor and at a bargain rate to start with) or when I don't advertise a 30 min rate they think they can pay half of my hourly rate and get it anyways.
KittyLamour is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 08:09 AM   #19
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I cannot speak for others but going to a friend's residence often makes me nervous. I know what I have at MY incall. I cannot imagine what a stranger might have in his home.

It leaves me feeling very vulnerable unless we already know each other.

I often do outcalls to hotels. I charge an outcall fee not because I'm missing appointments otherwise, but because there is generally a bunch of travel time, gas and then ... for me, valet at the hotel and tipping.

Back before this whole arena got a little tight, financially, for most ... men would just say to put the valet on their room number and then, the lady could just tip the valet nicely.

Now ... I just don't see this happening hardly at all which is why I charge an outcall fee. It's for the gas, travel time, valet fees and also, packing up what I need for the appointment as well.

It's a heck of a lot easier to greet a man at the door in lingerie and in your own environment.

Interesting question, though! Sometimes, it really is nice to go to another place. It's just "according", though. I don't visit apartments, period.
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 10:15 AM   #20
Guest020720
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I have offered incall rate if I happen to be out at dinner & have my "hooker bag" w/ me.

But then it's just lovely when you get bullshitted by that person you offer a deal to (even a better one another night after they cancel that) and it goes on and on...
Old 08-20-2012, 12:18 AM   #21
Guest020720
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Chewtoy...you did help me realize I did have my rates set up a bit strange and fixed my 2 hr rate accordingly.

Thanks for the thread. It did give me some insight.
Old 08-20-2012, 10:03 AM   #22
the_chewtoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Thank you, Angie-though I can't say I'm surprised. Everything I've seen from you shows a consistently strong level of humor, class, and forethought. Sadly, not everyone follows your lead.

Admittedly, one of my undergrad degrees was math, so I'm probably a bit more sensitive than most about numbers-I just automatically analyze things. Lol, i get so annoyed when I see bad pricing.

It just seems like a lot of the ladies are pricing themselves out of longer outcalls.
the_chewtoy is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 08:44 AM   #23
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

User ID: 133285
My ECCIE Reviews

I do not mind going on outcalls, and private residences are my prefrence, i always feel a little awkward in hotel lobby's, lol. But it also depends how far the outcall is, i do not travel more than 30-40 minutes for an outcall.
VIP Mya Michelle is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women