Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35744
Mojojo33117

Old 08-19-2012, 09:08 AM   #16
BigPurdy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

We would love to hear Tay's slant on this. She seems to be the missing piece and is mysteriously silent. You claim ownership of her, which means that it wouldn't surprise me if you possess the ability to speak through her account, in essence, making any reply through her Eccie handle suspect at best.

When will you people learn that these types of alerts/threADs serve no purpose and rarely have the desired outcome. There are times when you're purpose is much better served by just fixing yourself a sammich instead of operating the keyboard.
BigPurdy is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 10:27 AM   #17
eccienewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Tay is still on the competing agency's website and so is the "copyrighted" material of YSB. I fear that litigation is imminent.
eccienewbie is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 10:51 AM   #18
eccienewbie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercianna View Post
If by this time, being a madame and all, you haven't realized that hobbyists could care less who is managed, who is not, and by whom as long as they get good service...
Assuming you meant "couldn't care less," be advised that you're so very, very, very wrong. Many of us care passionately about it, irrespective of the level of service. That said, many don't. But you paint with too broad a brush. Many of us will never KNOWINGLY see a managed provider. The thought of our money winding up in the pocket of a manager (under whatever label he or she may choose to operate) is beyond repugnant for those of us with that mindset, and we simply will not support it. Kill the pimp (from an economic standpoint), and the hope is that the girl will find a better way on her own. And while that may be naive since many will wind up with another pimp, we still will not knowingly support a pimp.

Cue the usual assortment of "Who cares? Why should we be concerned if the service is great?" comments. But only the foolish would think their arguments persuasive enough to change our minds at this late date, so why bother? And, if history has proven anything on this board, it's proven that these threads never turn out well for the managed when their managers attempt to enter the debate (either under their own handle or that of the managed provider), so that might not be a wise tactic in this thread, since some of us are obviously quite willing to discuss the matter in great detail for as long as others might wish to engage us. So bring it if you got it (if you're silly enough to think this is the time to make your stand).
Old 08-19-2012, 10:37 PM   #19
SD2011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Wow... Agency pimp Madame drama. Who would have thunk it! I still see no point to any of them.
SD2011 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 10:24 AM   #20
YourSecretBoudoir
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 88602
My ECCIE Reviews

Again this was simply to the gentlemen of eccie so they knew where she was at for appointments in Dallas. Tay & I have our own agreement about her keeping her eccie account etc. There was nothing more to the post in which some took it to be much more but a note to Hobbyist looking to schedule with Tay to know where she was. That is all it.

Also Tay does not have a pimp by anymeans!

Wishing all a productive & pleasant week!
YourSecretBoudoir is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 10:58 AM   #21
exoticbabygirl
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 39604
My ECCIE Reviews

Well he'll I like ysb was thinking of sending info but didn't think y'all took aa cause of drama but look like y'all having that anyway and I'm no drama lol... Oh well
exoticbabygirl is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 11:14 AM   #22
eccienewbie
Valued Poster

Angencyin' ain't easy.
Old 08-20-2012, 12:50 PM   #23
YourSecretBoudoir
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 88602
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol @ exoticbabygirl & eccie newbie drama everywhere even when you don't want it! :-p glad y'all were able to get the point of the post & not make it into more than it was!
YourSecretBoudoir is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women