Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162976
Yssup Rider60623
gman4453269
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48571
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42223
CryptKicker37196
The_Waco_Kid36584
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-15-2012, 09:01 PM   #16
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submodo View Post
Oh, you're correct, Because there are Buffets, Soros, Trumphs and owners of Chick fil As, and it's up to me... then America is not an oligarchy.

How stupid of me.
Perhaps you are salvageable, perhaps not

Why must you be obsessed with anyone's greater success and exactly how would it benefit you to bring them down?
Why isnt doing what you can, or doing what you want, and living your life your way satisfying?

Ican tell you that people climbing that corporate ladder or building a business from scratch ate a lot of crap from all sorts of people andworked many nights till 2 a.m. Or later.

Compare that to a guy who has an adversarial attitude and rolls out of
his job exactly at 5 and his style of success is hate and envy and
voting for benefits

I heard a guy from Cuba speak once. He said when Castro took over
they thought he believed in democracy. Little did they know. Soon
enough castro's people came. The house they had worked for and
thought was theirs wasnt any longer. They had to move into two
rooms and three other families moved in the rest of the house. He
said the house fell into disrepair for no one cared any longer.

Take from the builders and who will build?

Why not be a builder or at least be glad there are builders and the jobs they provide?

Of course you may just be miserable and wish to spread that misery. If I was miserable I'd work my way put of it. That's what I did. People doing that is what has made this country great. The great thing still in America is you can still do that. At least for awhile
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 09:16 PM   #17
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight View Post
Fast Gunn, I'm optimistic about the long term!

It's just that we're now sort of like an alcoholic that has to hit bottom before he sees a need to seek treatment and recovery. That's what happens when you put together a decade's worth of excesses overseen by the two most fiscally irresponsible presidents in history. Although the hole looks impossibly deep, I think we will eventually begin charting a prudent course. Don't count on robust economic growth anytime soon, though. It's likely to be a difficult slog for years to come.

What I think will bail us out in the long run is technological advancement, the only real driver of economic growth!

Now more than ever, we are in desperate need of a collection of innovative breakthroughs.

All of you would-be Thomas Edisons and Nikola Teslas, let us hear from you!
I agree with your long term view.

America has always been a place of ideas and hard workers.
Claiming half or a third of our population are lazy or looking for a handout is wrong.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 09:17 PM   #18
Submodo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

My claim was that America is today an oligarchy. And oligarchies are the only functional forms of dictatorships and monarchies. In my mind, oligarchies are bad, maybe others disagree.

Not the Republic that America was originally designed to be.

That fact that there are some very wealthy people here does not mean its not an oligarchy. The fact that America still provides that opportunity for any one to become very wealthy does not mean its not an oligarchy.
Submodo is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 10:26 PM   #19
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Hmmmm . . . a "renowned rocket seismologist." I think that is defined as one who spouts the most hot air while on shaky ground.

Yup, that's our FastGoon!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 05:13 AM   #20
cti
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
Perhaps you are salvageable, perhaps not

Why must you be obsessed with anyone's greater success and exactly how would it benefit you to bring them down?
Why isnt doing what you can, or doing what you want, and living your life your way satisfying?

Ican tell you that people climbing that corporate ladder or building a business from scratch ate a lot of crap from all sorts of people andworked many nights till 2 a.m. Or later.

Compare that to a guy who has an adversarial attitude and rolls out of
his job exactly at 5 and his style of success is hate and envy and
voting for benefits

I heard a guy from Cuba speak once. He said when Castro took over
they thought he believed in democracy. Little did they know. Soon
enough castro's people came. The house they had worked for and
thought was theirs wasnt any longer. They had to move into two
rooms and three other families moved in the rest of the house. He
said the house fell into disrepair for no one cared any longer.

Take from the builders and who will build?

Why not be a builder or at least be glad there are builders and the jobs they provide?

Of course you may just be miserable and wish to spread that misery. If I was miserable I'd work my way put of it. That's what I did. People doing that is what has made this country great. The great thing still in America is you can still do that. At least for awhile
You don't know WTF you are talking about.... your info is spoon fed to you from the fucking media... Run a fucking business and let fucking big company used the government to write new regulations to kill off your industry.... like i say you fucking idiot dont know anything, only what spoon fed to you... want to know who to investigate concerning the economy crashing..... then your ass will be monitor 24/7 by the fed. Go spy on your own fucking spy they know to much..... still trying to poison me, so i can get a heart attack fuck you.... did not work.... avoid strip club drink.....
cti is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 06:40 AM   #21
UB9IB6
Account Disabled

Quote:
Fast Gunn, I'm optimistic about the long term!

It's just that we're now sort of like an alcoholic that has to hit bottom before he sees a need to seek treatment and recovery. That's what happens when you put together a decade's worth of excesses overseen by the two most fiscally irresponsible presidents in history. Although the hole looks impossibly deep, I think we will eventually begin charting a prudent course. Don't count on robust economic growth anytime soon, though. It's likely to be a difficult slog for years to come.

What I think will bail us out in the long run is technological advancement, the only real driver of economic growth!

Now more than ever, we are in desperate need of a collection of innovative breakthroughs.

All of you would-be Thomas Edisons and Nikola Teslas, let us hear from you!
98% of that was spot on, IMHO.
I respectfully disagree with the "2 worst prez in history " part.
Aside from that .... I'm with ya.
Very astute posting, sir.
UB9IB6 is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 02:14 PM   #22
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by cti View Post
You don't know WTF you are talking about.... your info is spoon fed to you from the fucking media... Run a fucking business and let fucking big company used the government to write new regulations to kill off your industry.... like i say you fucking idiot dont know anything, only what spoon fed to you... want to know who to investigate concerning the economy crashing..... then your ass will be monitor 24/7 by the fed. Go spy on your own fucking spy they know to much..... still trying to poison me, so i can get a heart attack fuck you.... did not work.... avoid strip club drink.....
So what exactly are you trying to say?
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 01:51 AM   #23
UB9IB6
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
So what exactly are you trying to say?
I think he's angry about Feds spying.... On spy's?
With google ?

Whatever he's saying, he's saying seriously.
Old 08-20-2012, 08:46 AM   #24
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by UB9IB6 View Post
98% of that was spot on, IMHO.
I respectfully disagree with the "2 worst prez in history " part.
A slight distinction:

That's not what I said!

I said that they are the two most fiscally irresponsible presidents in history. The record is quite clear. As is obvious, the numbers are there for everyone to see.

The two worst presidents in history? I don't know, there are certainly plenty of aspirants to that title!
Texas Contrarian is online now   Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 12:24 PM   #25
UB9IB6
Account Disabled

Quote:
A slight distinction:

That's not what I said!

I said that they are the two most fiscally irresponsible presidents in history. The record is quite clear. As is obvious, the numbers are there for everyone to see.

The two worst presidents in history? I don't know, there are certainly plenty of aspirants to that title!
Three sides to every story.
1. Your side
2. My side
3. The truth

It's all a matter of perspective . As far as numbers go.....
It's all in how you propose the equation.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women