Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
test
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70722
biomed162786
Yssup Rider60476
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48489
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41861
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36245
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-10-2012, 02:39 PM   #16
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't know how the OP, (Sabrababy) feels about it but perhaps we could encourage one another to expand or continue each others writings. Say pic up where someone else ended and see where the stories go?
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 04:37 PM   #17
Guest022718
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25
Default I need a cigarette....

and I don't even smoke. I just wandered in here, and holy crap!

Can I play?

We haven't met yet. I've admired your photos for awhile, and even spoken with you once. Your voice: haunting, euphonious, plays over and over in my mind. But tonight! Ah! Tonight you are coming to see me! I get to hear your voice again!

I hurry to get ready, and check my watch. 15 minutes to bliss! I sit in a chair and wait.......

......there is a soft knock on the door. I rise and open it. Before me stands a curvaceous, attractive woman; dressed in jeans and a T-shirt. I stand there, nonplussed. The woman in the photos was attractive, but , WOW! Smiling at my gape-mouthed expression, you walk in, closing the door behind you. I turn, and start to speak, but you raise a finger to my lips. You lean forward, your lips gently caress mine as I gaze into the liquid amber of your eyes. If the eyes are truly the window to the soul, then yours hold the simultaneous promise of depravity and delectation.

You pull away with a wicked smile, and step into the bathroom, closing the door. My head whirls....what just happened? I pace nervously back and forth, watching your shadow play with the light that leaks from underneath the door.

I walk to the window and look out, and I hear the door open behind me. I turn as you enter the room.

You stand before me, wearing nothing but smoky nylons and stiletto heels. Your legs appear to be sculpted in bronze, joining at a deliciously bare Y. Your slightly pendulous breasts, nipples erect, invite caress. Your face, even more lovely than before, betrays a passion so intense, I am again momentarily stunned.

I start to speak again....and again you raise your fingers to my lips. You take me by the hand and lead me to the bed, where you silently help me undress.

The kissing begins, gently at first, our tongues exploring cautiously, and then more insistantly. We break for air, and I somehow, fortuitously, find that spot behind your ear...slighly down the curve of your neck. You shiver. My mouth lowers and a light gasp escapes your lips as I take your nipple in. Your breath becomes slightly ragged as I shift attention from left to right and back again.....

...and then you push me away, onto my back. I am suddenly engulfed in the unctuous paradise of your mouth. I moan sofly at first, and then more intensely as you alternate attention between my cock and balls. I pull on you, moving your legs around until you straddle my face. I taste your sweet, sweet musk.

Now the moaning is coming from both of us, but more intently from me! I'm about to lose control! I struggle to lift you, and roll you on your back. I spin and lower myself between your legs, back to the source of my joy.

I vary the motion of my tongue, trying to attune myself to the language of your body. I think I've found what you like! No. Yes! You grab my head, thrusting your sex against me. My face is drenched with the evidence of your passion.

You raise me up, we share a long, slow kiss. And then I find myself suddenly on my back again with you on top.....lowering yourself upon me.

You smile as you rise and fall upon me. I am transfixed by your breasts, hanging before me, crying for attention. Which I happily provide.

Now the thrusting is more insistant, almost deperate. The rocking of our bodies is echoing in a distant knocking. Your gaze is now upon the wall, far away. Small, mewling noises escape from your lips. I can feel it start....for you AND me. You begin to wail......and the world explodes in bliss.

The knocking becomes more insistant. My head shoots up. Crap! I dozed off waiting for you. You're here! You're knocking at my door again!

I stand quickly, somewhat unbalanced. Something is not right. I gaze down in horror....the front of my pants is soaked. You knock again.......
Guest022718 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 05:11 PM   #18
Guest102612
Account Disabled

User ID: 140343
My ECCIE Reviews

You guys are good. Yummy
Guest102612 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 05:53 PM   #19
Bigh1955
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

The "O" Club at Randolph AFB on a Friday night was a real hodge-podge in the early 1980's. Families sat waiting to be seated for dinner in the well-appointed officer's mess. Kids played, sometimes not so quietly while their parents sternly but politely told them to settle down - they were afterall the kids of fighter pilots and Tom Cruise inspired wannabe fighter pilots. At the other end of the social spectrum were the Class A and B bachelors. Mostly jet jocks with an odd maintenance guy or two thrown in for good measure, it was this group that infused the club with the unmistakeable smell of testosterone, and the cocky vibrato of young men who don't know enough to be afraid...of anything. On this ocassion I was firmly ensconced in the later band of fun seeking misfits, and our definition of fun on Friday night was drinking a little too much, dancing maybe - but only if we had to in order to achieve the ultimate objective which was, of course, getting laid. For the most part we didn't care who, when, where, why or how we got laid. It was a hormonal manifestation seemingly embraced by both sexes, both married and single.

I ran into an old acquaintance, more correctly a woman I'd had sex with twice before, and whose name I fortunately remembered. We chatted briefly then decided to have some dinner before heading into the bar. At dinner she said she couldn't hang around because she had another date. I smiled, knowing that meant some lucky guy was going to be in for the ride of a lifetime. Noting my smile, Julie rolled her eyes then added, "yeah, you remember exactly what that means." As she was leaving Julie told me she'd read a report I'd submitted a week or two before. It was one of those classified deals you just didn't talk about. "You'll probably run into a friend of mine later who wants to ask you a few questions. It's okay to talk to her." I knew Julie's clearances, so I figured we could entertain some limited discussion. "So what's her name, and is she half as hot as you?" I asked. Julie called back over her shoulder as she was walking away..."KJ, and nobody's that hot... except me!"

Somehow I managed to secure a place at the bar where the bartender actually checked on regular basis to see if I needed another beer .I opened a tab. My third beer sat half-empty in front of me as I caught up with a classmate from the Academy. Unlike me, my friend was stationed there, a permanent fixture, and well-known to the variously available women. "I don't know if you got your radar on, but you're getting seriously checked out," my classmate said, nodding toward the side of the bar. I turned, expecting to see a women turning her head away. Instead I met the gaze of a very pretty redhead dead on. Her blue-green eyes bore right into me, she smiled, gave me a wink, then turned to her left to continue talking to the Tom Cruise next to her. "Who is she?" I asked. "Dunno, never met her...think her name is KJ," my friend replied. I smiled. A few minutes later my friend raised his bottle of beer, toasted soft women and softer landings, and made his way into the mass of humanity on the dance floor.

My mind was lost, on autopilot, not really doing anything but enjoying the slight buzz and watching the bartender mix a drink. "Penny for your thoughts," a woman said as she put her hand across my back and squeezed in between me and the guy on the next stool. It was KJ. "Nah...I get way more than a penny for my thoughts. How about a beer?" KJ shook her head, "nah, I don't drink, but I'll let you dance with me." I slid my new beer to where she was standing and left mine in front of my seat. The barkeep knew to keep the seats for us.

We made our way through the pulsing mass of sweat soaked flight suits and women in skimpy tops and tight jeans. KJ turned and started dancing. I played "two" and went in, sizing up the potential objective. KJ was about an 8 on my Hot Scale. She was pretty enough, but not model pretty. The tip of her nose had an impish twist slightly to her right. Her smile, which seemed a constant fixture, was a quarter-inch crooked. She was about 5'7" and looked deliciously sexy in her green sundress. She moved like a pro, and seemed to know exactly when to toss her hair and look at me for full effect. I started to turn to the bar when the song ended. She grabbed my hand. "Again," she insisted. The music started, a slow song, she paused, then started dancing close. Her body was hot. When she looked up at me her eyes were even hotter! She turned and began to slowly grind her ass against my crotch. It was insane, and I was loving it. The good thing about a properly fitted flight suit is you can conceal major wood, and it was a good thing because this redhead had me at full attention and she knew it! She turned back to me, put her hands together in front of her and slowly lowered herself until her face was just in front of my crotch, then slowly raised herself back up. As she came up her right hand slid up my thigh, then slowly over my hard-on. She gave it a knowing squeeze, released it, then pulled up the lower zipper on my flight suit enough for her to push her hand inside and grasp my swollen cock. She closed in tight as we finished the dance, rubbing my cock, and looking up into my eyes. "Ready to share your thoughts, flyboy? KJ asked. I smiled and nodded. She removed her hand. "Are you staying in the Q?" she asked - meaning the visiting officer's quarters. "Good," she said. "I don't think my boyfriend would appreciate what I'm about to do to you." It was the same line Julie used the night I first met her. I thought about how good Julie had been that night, then considered how much more fit KJ was...I knew this would be a night I would never forget.

(Shall I continue...or would someone like to pick this up?)
Bigh1955 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 07:01 PM   #20
Guest102612
Account Disabled

User ID: 140343
My ECCIE Reviews
Default good idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius View Post
I don't know how the OP, (Sabrababy) feels about it but perhaps we could encourage one another to expand or continue each others writings. Say pic up where someone else ended and see where the stories go?

That would be fun..
Guest102612 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 12:07 AM   #21
sexuser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50
Default Another New Story

I don't know if anyone is still reading these, stories but I came up with another steamy and fictional story. I hope someone reads it and replies.

Long Awaited Tropical Treat

It was mid-summer in a beautiful tropical resort hideaway, where two independent and free lovers of erotic passion finally found themselves experiencing a sensuous encounter with one another after inadvertently crossing paths several times. You see, Paul and Vanessa spent the past month or so on the same area of the beach enjoying the sun and surf. They were both aware of each other’s presence, but had never made a personal connection. One day changed all that.

Paul had admired Vanessa’s beauty from afar, but was always kept him-self reserved, because he was timid about approaching her. Vanessa felt the same way about Paul, as she was new to the area, and did not want to appear too aggressive. They both had fantasies about meeting and what wonderful times they could share together. But fate would be on their sides today.

They were both in their early to mid-twenties. Paul was 6’ 2”, 185#’s, with short sandy blonde hair. He was a handsome young man with well-developed chest muscles, 6-pack abs, and strong well-defined arms and legs. He had an oval shaped face with piercing gray hazel eyes, a long tapered nose, sculpted chin with a well-groomed goatee, and a trim lipped mouth.

Vanessa was 5’6”, 130#’s, her hair was black, streaked with blonde highlights, and went to about the middle of her back. She was incredibly proportioned with 38 D breasts, a 26” waist, and 34” hips. Her body was well toned, as she worked out several times a week. She had the face of an angel with big beautiful aqua blue sparkling eyes, and long lashes. She had a short slightly pointed nose, a short oval-shaped chin, and full soft pink lips, which Paul later found could do wonders.

This particular day Paul was relaxing in a chase lounge that was relatively close in proximity to where Vanessa was sun bathing. Vanessa captivated Paul, as she lay there in her two-piece bikini, white with small red polka dots. The top just keeping her bodacious cleavage contained, and the petite panty like bottoms, showed off her incredible ass in fine fashion. Losing him-self in the moment while gazing at Vanessa, she turned her head and noticed him looking at her. He was somewhat embarrassed by it all, until he saw Vanessa smile and then wink at him. She turned herself over on her stomach, and untied the strap to her top. Paul could now see her breasts from the side as they were pressed into the sand. Also, he noticed that she did not have any tan lines, which excited him.

After mustering up his courage, Paul approached Vanessa, introduced himself, and offered to apply sun tan lotion to her back. Vanessa responded by telling Paul her name and said that she would greatly appreciate if he would, in fact, do that for her. Paul then knelt next to Vanessa and proceeded to put a moderate amount of lotion into one palm then spread it evenly between the surfaces of both hands before beginning to rub it onto Vanessa’s shoulders and back. Her skin was soft and smooth as his hands glided up and down her spine massaging her as he applied the lotion. Vanessa then asked Paul if he would mind continuing to apply more lotion, this time on her legs. Paul felt a bit nervous, but said sure. He applied the lotion to his hands in the same fashion as before, then straddled her feet and applied the lotion in short, deliberate strokes up and down her lovely legs from her ankles to her hips. In doing so he occasionally found his fingers moving under the strings and fabric of her bottoms. She gave him an approving moan of pleasure, and told him, “ You have very nice soft hands.” Paul was becoming aroused as he observed sweat slowly trickling down Vanessa’s back.

They sat and talked for a while and then Paul came up with an idea. He had a time-share about a half-mile down the beach, and invited Vanessa to join him for some lunch and a couple of drinks. Vanessa said that it sounded good to her. Paul tied Vanessa’s top back on they packed up their belongings, and started off. Vanessa lived further away and her car was parked nearby. She told Paul this and offered to drive them to his place. He said that would be great. When they got in the car, Vanessa told Paul that she was glad to finally meet him and proceeded to give him a warm, deep, wet, passionate kiss. As Vanessa drove, she reached over to Paul, and softly caressed his inner thighs. He was becoming increasingly more aroused, and Vanessa moved her hand to his crotch and felt him getting hard. “OOoooh, yes” she said, “I like ‘em big and fat.” Vanessa then asked Paul, “So where’s this place of yours, because I’m getting rather hungry, but not for food.” By then, they had reached the time-share, and Paul directed Vanessa to pull in the driveway and park.

They barely made it inside, and locked the door behind them when clothes began flying off onto the floor. This was just the start of a long intense sexperience that would take them throughout many rooms, and eventually out side on the veranda out back. Vanessa took Paul by the hand and walked him a few feet into the living room, pushed him down on the recliner, went to her knees, took his throbbing cock in her hands, and began to lick and suck his cleanly shaven balls while she stroked his hard shaft. Within an instant, she moved her head up and starting slowly sucking on the head of his cock. Then without warning took all of him as she went all the way down to his washboard belly sucking slowly and intensely. She pulled it from her mouth and slapped it against her outstretched tongue, telling him, “This is only the beginning.”

Paul wanted to return the favor so he stood up and carried Vanessa to the kitchen where he, laid her down on the table, spread her legs and began to lick her pussy. It was nicely manicured with only a small landing strip remaining. He lapped at it like a cat with a bowl of milk. He darted his tongue in and out deep inside her warm wet vagina, then moved up to her now erect clitoris. He completely enveloped her clit with his tongue, and sucked on it passionately while he fingered her pussy. “MMMMMM! “ She exclaimed, and she began to orgasm, even squirting a little. “ Oh baby”, she gasped. Lick me more and make me cum again. Paul did as requested, and Vanessa let out another uncontrollable scream of ecstasy as she did cum again.

They moved on through the house to the screened in porch leading outside to the veranda, collapsing onto the couch where Vanessa continued her incredible lip servicing skills. She paused briefly, and then wrapped her massive mammaries around his swollen manhood and began a slow yet motion filled titty fuck. Paul felt like he was in heaven. After a few minutes of that they both got up again, and Paul promptly bent Vanessa over the massage table, proceeding to slowly insert his monstrous 8“ by 2” cock into Vanessa’s warm moist willing snatch. She felt very tight as he continued to ease his way into her pussy doggie style. She let out ferocious moans of pleasure, as his pace and thrusts increased while he fucked her wildly.

Next, it was time to change positions again with a new room. Moving out onto the sectional near the pool and hot tub in the veranda, Paul and Vanessa took a virtual trip around the world of sex. They returned to Russia for a short time before going to the Greek Isles, then on to the Corrals of the Great Frontier, and finally stopping at the Old Mission. Vanessa was nearly entranced by the incredible sex marathon she had been experiencing, but she still longed to taste Paul’s cum. Softly, Vanessa began to whisper to Paul, “Cum for me Baby.” “I want you to cum all over my face and in my mouth,” she begged. “Let me taste your cum’, she continued to plead. After a few more hard deep thrusts Paul pulled out from Vanessa’s luscious twat, and began letting out hot streams of cum from his twitching cock. It landed all over her beautifully tanned titties and glistened in the sunlight. Paul continued to unload his hot man juice on Vanessa’s face and in her mouth, as she cried out for more.

Upon his last shot, Vanessa started collecting Paul’s jizz with her fingers, slowly pushing it up to her mouth for storage, until she had it all cleaned up. Then like a bitch in heat, she gargled with it briefly before swallowing it all down her throat in true porn star fashion. They retreated to the hot tub, for a nice relaxing soak, then onto the bedroom for a well-deserved nap. When they woke up, they went at again for another steamy session. They never did eat until the next day for breakfast.

Well I hope you enjoyed my little fictional story. I tried to make it real erotic and steamy. Something you would encounter in a XXX rated video.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks.
sexuser is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 09:31 AM   #22
nebman70
Premium Access

Encounters: 61

We met at the hotel in the lobby. I already had the room. We exchanged pleasantries and chatted as we walked to and waited for the elevator. You are wearing a skirt, button up blouse, with a garter belt and stockings, and no panties or bra. We get in the elevator and push the number for the floor the room is on. The door closes and the elevator starts moving. Sensing your anticipation, I reach down between your legs and find your aroused clit and began to massage it with my finger. I can feel that you are already wet with anticipation of what is in store for you. You know that as soon as we get in the room, I am going to tease you to the brink of orgasm again and again but never letting you cum. You know I am going to ravage you and make you please me. You have agreed to be my sex slave for the evening. I am going to use your body to give me pleasure. This is a big turn on for you knowing that I get a lot of pleasure from watching orgasm after orgasm rock your body. All the while, I have my hand up your skirt working your clit and whispering dirty things that I am going to do to you in your ear and you are getting turned on even more as I am talking to you. We exit the elevator and walk to the room. You walk in and I close the door and I walk up behind you. As you get to the bed, I tell you to stop. I tell you to bend over and I lift up your skirt over your beautiful ass. I know you are wet in anticipation of what is about to happen. I tell you to spread your legs and then I start by rubbing your pussy and clit. I drop to my knees and start to lick your pussy and clit and you begin to moan with pleasure. After a bit, I take a vibrator from the bed and turn it on. I begin to work it over your moist pussy and clit. I reach up under your blouse and grab your tits and begin to work your nipples over rolling them between my fingers and gently tugging on them. Your moaning gets louder and more excited. I keep working the vibe over your clit and pussy. Teasing you and bringing you to the brink of orgasm and then stopping so you do not cum. You beg and plead with me to let you cum. But, I do not. I tell you to undress, you do. I tell you to get on your knees. You do. I take the restraints I have and I affix them in place. You are now hogtied. I take out my cock and tell you to suck it. You do. You can tell that I am enjoying the blowjob and you know that if you please me, I will let you cum. After a bit, I pull my cock from your mouth and put a cushion between your legs and put a remote controlled vibrator between your clit and the cushion. I have the control in my hand. I put my cock back in your mouth and turn on the vibe. You are moaning while sucking my cock. I tell you that if you cum without my permission I will have to punish you. You continue to deepthroat my cock. You beg me to let you cum. I say no and tell you to keep sucking my dick.You suck my cock and lick it up and down the shaft and then take it all in your mouth. I begin to moan softly and urge you on as you slide my cock in and out of your mouth. I am getting close and start fucking your mouth. As I start to unload in your mouth, I tell you that you can cum and speed up the vibe. Your orgasm rocks you as you swallow the load of cum I am depositing in your throat. I untie you and let you rest a bit. After a bit, I tell you to get up. I tie your hands above your head. I put a leg spreader between your ankles to hold your legs apart and get out the wand ( a very powerful vibe). I take the nipple clamps with vibe attached and put the clamps on your nipples and turn it on. I get the wand and start using it on you. I take you to the brink again and then back off. I repeat this action a couple of times taking you to the brink and back until Your legs start to shake and you begin to shudder as your orgasm rocks your body. I begin to work the vibe with more urgency to keep your orgasm going. Before long your body trembles as you begin to cum again, your juices overflowing, spilling out and running over my fingers and vibe as it trickles down your legs. I keep going with the vibe and use my other hand to tease your clit as I plunge the vibe deeper and harder. You shutter as you begin to cum a third time. At this point, you are again spent. I release you and help you to sit down. I get you a drink and let you recover. We chat as you recover. After a bit, it is time to start in again. I tell you to get on the bed. I get out the bondage bar and put you in it. I take out my cock and put it in your mouth. You keep sucking as I rub your pussy and clit. You are getting turned on again. After a bit of that, I move down and I begin to rub my cock up and down between your swollen pussy lips. I put the head of my cock in your pussy and then pull it out. I rub it up and down between your pussy lips again and then put just the head of my cock in you again and pull it out. I finally slam my cock into you and you gasp as it enters your pussy and plunges in to the hilt. I begin to fuck you slowly at first and then as you moan, you tell me to fuck you harder and faster. I do not. Again and again, I put the head of my cock in your pussy and then pull it out. You are now begging and pleading with me to fuck your throbbing pussy hard and fast. I oblige and begin to pick up the pace and the force of my cock thrusting in and out of your soaking wet pussy. I slap your ass repeatedly and occasionally put the vibe on your clit as I am fucking you. I can tell you are getting ready to cum so I pull out and stop. You call me a bastard and curse me. I slap your ass some more. I then roll you over so you are now on your knees with your face on the bed. I get behind you and slam my cock into you again. You begin again begging and pleading with me to fuck your throbbing pussy hard and fast. I am fucking you hard and fast now and slapping your ass. But just as you begin to cum, I quit. You curse me again and tell me to “fuck me, you bastard, fuck me damn you.” I stick my cock back in your swollen pussy and begin to fuck you and slap your ass again. I pick up the pace and you once again begin to shudder as your orgasm begins to rock your beautiful body. I am now pounding your pussy and you beg me not to stop. I do not stop and this time you cum with a force that almost stops me from fucking you. I keep going and as your orgasm begins to subside. I start to feel the force of my orgasm build. I pull my cock from your pussy and pull the cover off and move around to your face. I roll you over so you are once again on your back with your head hanging off the bed and begin to fuck your mouth and face. I tell you I am going to cum and blow my load down your throat again. You look at me with a big smile. You are exhausted but very happy. I untie you from the bondage bar and we collapse in a heap on the bed. After we recover and get dressed, we have couple drinks and chat before I walk you out. As we walk out you are tired but fulfilled and satisfied and looking forward to our next encounter
nebman70 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 11:36 PM   #23
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

Never mind. I was up too late.
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women