Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35744
Mojojo33117

Old 08-16-2012, 09:25 PM   #16
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

ExNyer is worried his pecker is going to fall off.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 09:29 PM   #17
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

Man, you're late.

So, CBJ's anyone?
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 08:35 PM   #18
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
ExNyer is worried his pecker is going to fall off.
If I fuck the same ones that you have been fucking - yeah.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 09:03 PM   #19
exoticdanceweardealer
BANNED

Encounters: 4

and people wonder why I stick to HJ. The article lied though, Gonorrhea doesn't kill people really but it can lead to blindness and infertility. This strain doesn't appear to be causing as much pain to people during urination from articles I've read.

One thing though, wouldn't it be treatable using a coctail of antibiotics for a while like VRE or MRSA? Either way, I guess we will find out or start actually passing some new meds through the FDA in a timely manner and if people get hurt,.. oh well.. greater good ya know *shrugs*, that's how we got past syphilis when Dr. Ehrlich and Dr. Hata discovered compound 606.

exoticdanceweardealer is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 04:15 AM   #20
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Super Clap and now a West Nile epidemic .... we are all going to die.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 08:37 AM   #21
Numbersboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Super Clap and now a West Nile epidemic .... we are all going to die.
Maybe we should be putting lambskin condoms on the mosquitoes ...
Numbersboy is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 09:02 AM   #22
Sidewinder
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
There is no silver lining to this bad news:

http://www.theatlantic.com/health/ar...rrhea/260937/#

Read the whole thing. Time to quit hobbying?

How easily can it be spread from just BBBJ?
You need to do a bit more research before you swallow a mainstream media article on a technical subject.

First, we are NOT down to one antibiotic. Spectinomycin is still quite effective against gonorrhea, and is still used for that outside the US. The problem is that the only US manufacturer of spectinomycin stopped production, because of low sales, ten years ago, and the FDA doesn't want to allow foreign manufacturers that are not micromanaged by the FDA to distribute product in the US. (The current drug shortage crises (plural) were ALL caused by increased FDA regulation.)

Second, ceftriaxone is still very viable against gonorrhea. There are a few strains showing resistance, which is why (a) they doubled the recommended dose (from 125 mg to 250 mg) and (b) added the recommendation for 1000 mg azithromycin single dose or 100 mg doxycycline twice daily for a week. Doxycycline is in general NOT effective against gonorrhea, by itself, but it can help. More to the point, it is extremely effective against chlamydia, which is FREQUENTLY found cohabitating with gonorrhea. Azithromycin is also extremely effective against chlamydia. More below.

Azithromycin 1000 mg single dose by itself is not effective against gonorrhea. Azithromycin 2000 mg single dose, however, is. However, two grams of azithromycin is VERY hard on the stomach, which is the main reason it isn't routinelyused for gonorrhea. The latest treatment guidelines mention azithromycin 2000 mg single dose as an alternative for patients allergic to all cephalosporin (the drug class comprising ceftriaxone and cefixime).

Cefixime is not quite as effective against gonorrhea as ceftriaxone. It is still very effective. The problem with cefixime is that Japan bred a resistant strain, by using a 200 mg 3-day regimen instead of the 400 mg single-dose regimen that everyone else was using. That strain is now common enough that one cannot rely on cefixime killing a random gonorrhea infection, which is why they are now recommending test of cure a week later.

Another part of the problem was that cefixime was unavailable in the US for several years. Same story as spectinomycin. It is my understanding that it is again becoming available. It has been available all along overseas (and I have in the past routinely brought it back with me).

The recommendation for ceftriaxone AND azithromycin or doxycycline is actually not new. It has been in place for a few years now, SPECIFICALLY because of the high incidence of concurrent infection ("cohabitation", above) with gonorrhea and chlamydia. Physicians in the US have for some years now routinely treated presumptively for both bugs when either one showed up.

There's a related issue, that is not getting any airplay outside the CDC and the medical community. The labs that have in the past processed gonorrhea tests used to do it by culturing the bug. They're all switching over to nucleic acid amplification tests, that don't culture the bug. The problem with this is that culturing the bug is critical to doing antibiotic susceptibility testing. We are rapidly losing the lab capability to culture the bug, and find out which resistant strain we're dealing with.

Yes, I've been following this for some years now.
Sidewinder is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women