Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 258
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70647
biomed162188
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48300
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37164
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-15-2012, 06:52 PM   #1
Guest071217-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17
Default What are your thoughts when you see a handle?

So I always get a kick out of the first time meeting a provider and they weren't expecting what walked through the door.

Us hobbiest usually have some idea of what the provider looks like, sometimes not due to aged pictures, etc.

My question for mainly providers is how often do you let your mind wonder and picture the client before meeting. What would you feel is sometimes telling, emails, participation in threads, etc?
Guest071217-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 07:01 PM   #2
TheAntichrist666
The FOX Hunter

Encounters: 118

Now that is a good question.
TheAntichrist666 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 07:16 PM   #3
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ummm I dont let my mind wonder. I am there to fulfill a fantasy and that is what my mind is focused on. As long as you are clean and respectful I am happy to greet you with a DFK and then get down to some playtime. I am not there to judge you, I am there as you have choose me to fulfill a need and I will do my best to deliver. Im just an honest Cock Slut whom enjoys her job............YUM!!!
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 07:22 PM   #4
Guest071217-1
Account Disabled

Wasn't thinking along the lines of anyone being judged. It's normal to wonder what someone looks like from talking to them over the phone or email.
Old 08-15-2012, 07:52 PM   #5
cumalot
Registered Member

Encounters: 14

It's probably like going out on a blind date and hoping your date isn't your long lost 65 year old cousin......ijs
cumalot is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 07:52 PM   #6
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Umm still dont really go there, talking, chatting and texting is all part of foreplay to me.....Its getting my mind going as well as yours. Talking dirty, making plans for our playdate....Im more thinking how much fun were going to be having and ways I can up the game. I guess I wrap my mind around the fantasy and Im focused on that. From being a home health nurse for 18 years I was always walking into the unknown. It did not matter to me what my patient looked like, how fancy their home was, ect ect....I was there to take care of their needs to the best of my ability and thats what I did. Giving pleasure and meeting others needs are what gets me off......So unzip and let this Cock Slut get her grove on.
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 08:28 PM   #7
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I just let my mind relax and focus on what the journey will be like...all the naughty fun we will have....................myster y ups the anticipation and hunger I get when i am preparing for a session!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 10:24 PM   #8
badhusband
Premium Access

Encounters: 37

hmmm, I seem to recall that I was nothing like you thought I looked like, handle or othewise! LOL
badhusband is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 10:58 PM   #9
Guest071313-5
Account Disabled

I look nothing like what my handle implies, hence that's why I picked it. Dallas on the other hand exudes sex appeal from her handle, and from all accounts, presents that way when you meet her. I wanna meet the iconic Dallas one day!

B
Guest071313-5 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 11:15 PM   #10
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by badhusband View Post
hmmm, I seem to recall that I was nothing like you thought I looked like, handle or othewise! LOL
oh but baby---i love the way you look----you are definately my kinda guy!
Old 08-15-2012, 11:17 PM   #11
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by beezdat View Post
I look nothing like what my handle implies, hence that's why I picked it. Dallas on the other hand exudes sex appeal from her handle, and from all accounts, presents that way when you meet her. I wanna meet the iconic Dallas one day!

B

awwwwwwwwwww how sweet!Thanks! Ask anybody who knows me,I am just a "crazy as hell" redneck slut!
{one day sugar....}
Old 08-16-2012, 03:21 AM   #12
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatnipples View Post
So I always get a kick out of the first time meeting a provider and they weren't expecting what walked through the door.
I am curious. What walks through the door to the shock and awe of the surprised provider? With me it's just joe average. Is the OP that different?

In addition to being average, I think I'm realist who doubts that many providers expend a whole lot of time "imagining" what new dream boat is gonna be tapping at their door. To think otherwise is probably projecting your emotional state on a provider whose emotional investment is nil.
awl4knot is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 09:41 AM   #13
Guest071217-1
Account Disabled

Talk about putting your own spin on someone else's words. Nice!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by awl4knot View Post
I am curious. What walks through the door to the shock and awe of the surprised provider? With me it's just joe average. Is the OP that different?

In addition to being average, I think I'm realist who doubts that many providers expend a whole lot of time "imagining" what new dream boat is gonna be tapping at their door. To think otherwise is probably projecting your emotional state on a provider whose emotional investment is nil.
Old 08-16-2012, 12:52 PM   #14
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Hey, it's a discussion board and you picked the topic. So what do providers think when you come through the door? Why are they surprised? What is it about your handle that sends them off on tangents of imagination until they are reeled back to reality?

And, I will repeat my comment. I don't think that most seasoned providers give all that much thought to our internet alias's nor do they think too much about a new client unless he makes specific requests that require planning and preparation. We are who we are and there isn't much that can be done about it once the session is booked.

If that's putting spin on your words, so be it...
awl4knot is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women