Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 376
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60529
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48516
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42032
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-15-2012, 01:54 PM   #16
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
Thank God there is a Constitution to protect us from ourselves.
The Constitution is just a piece of paper .... it cannot protect anyone. The Cour's are toothless, clawless, and helpless without .... law enforcement to implement their orders.

Look what just happened to Congress ....

.... the Justice Department refused to prosecute "the boss"!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 01:56 PM   #17
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Our Constitution was designed to protect us from government, not us from ourselves. Although, I guess indirectly, protecting us from government is protecting us from ourselves, in a sense.

But the Constitution is no more than an historical relic, a museum piece with no actual authority anymore.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 01:59 PM   #18
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawgs View Post
If they were to arrest you for only running a stop sign, I bet with the right lawyer it would be thrown out as they don't arrest everybody that runs a stop sign.
"They" can and "they" do. "They" even arrest people for walking down the wrong side of the street. The "right lawyer" might get the stop sign violation thrown out, but not the arrest.

Someone needs to get out of the "big city" and mess around in a "small" town for awhile. One learns what being a "foreignor" is all about..... or

... close by them is called ..... "ferreners" or ...... "sity foks".
Old 08-15-2012, 02:12 PM   #19
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Our Constitution was designed to protect us from government, not us from ourselves. Although, I guess indirectly, protecting us from government is protecting us from ourselves, in a sense.
It protects us from people that say fuck the warrant get in there now. Or people that say I'd rather be protected from "terrorist" and be a little inconvenienced. What they don't know is that those attitudes are what whittle away our Liberty one flick of the knife at a time. Any time you give law enforcement or the gob'erment an inch, they take fifty miles. They couldn't do any of what they have done lately without our express, written consent! We the People need to take credit where credit is due. It's on our watch that fascism is creeping into our nation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
But the Constitution is no more than an historical relic, a museum piece with no actual authority anymore.
There is still time. The press needs to pick up their banner and do their job, but they aren't. They're too busy creating trouble where there is none or reporting about car wrecks on the South Loop. There's a reason Freedom of the Press is in the Bill of Rights.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 02:14 PM   #20
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
"

Someone needs to get out of the "big city" and mess around in a "small" town for awhile. One learns what being a "foreignor" is all about..... or

... close by them is called ..... "ferreners" or ...... "sity foks".
That is where WTF grew up.

That is why IMHO politics are really really local matters for 99% of us folks!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 03:32 PM   #21
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
I am torn. What do others think about this? Do they do doubles?...
lol....the old lady's a skank but looks like she's got a pretty nice rack.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 03:36 PM   #22
exoticdanceweardealer
BANNED

Encounters: 4

I think the constitution is amended often and lives on in the hearts of Americans. In the long run we just quote what we feel is right based on how our culture has adapted and changed over the centuries in each region of America.

The constitution is more like a set of guidelines than a grand parchment of ultimate legal power. Some aspects perhaps, but in the end the people have to decide the fate of America. Who we give power to, what we will or will not put up with, and eventually the government will build a robot army and the people will be subservient.
exoticdanceweardealer is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 04:22 PM   #23
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
That is where WTF grew up.

That is why IMHO politics are really really local matters for 99% of us folks!
Me too and Me too, ....

.... but some of the national/international activities facilitate focusing on the local stuff.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women