Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162523
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41494
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35862
Mojojo33117

Old 08-14-2012, 02:20 PM   #16
Guest072624
Account Disabled

User ID: 124816
My ECCIE Reviews

Ditto....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Head 713 View Post
I sometimes not call providers for reference check if he has reviews on the board with providers that are well known and always on the board to recognize a false review
Guest072624 is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 07:00 PM   #17
Guest022315
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

I prefer p411 its take all of the bullshit out of the way. Gina does not stand for any bullshit. I have seen some ladies who dont ask for anything. In fairness, they may have done some things behind the scenes Ladies I do not recommend you use board rep or glancing at reviews as your sole source for screening ijs. Let's call a spade some gents do write fake reviews and it is easy to post " You're so pretty " threads and send pm's stating I think your hot and some thoughts. But in reality the gent might be really crazy ijs
Guest022315 is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 11:04 PM   #18
rhino9
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerwil62 View Post
It's almost like going back to the old ways of screening.

But with all that's been said in this thread, none of it is completely foolproof.
Considering the downside of a hostile meeting...not only is it not foolproof, it is foolish.
Guys...read the instructions on the board..

Items to consider go off the page.
Both the provider and the hobbiest face 3 major issues.
1 Ripoffs
2 Violence
3 Busts

Presenting your personal information to someone in the hobby can be a life changing decision.
As a hobbiest, if your personal info gets out...what could you lose..
Job, House, Family, Friends, business, ability to work, investments in education...years of your life gone simply because she gave your info to her pimp.

As a provider, if your personal info gets out....Oh wait a minute...
He doesn't even know your real name... He knows where you work though...right...NOT.!

He's got a cell number and thats it...maybe a hotel room where you stayed under someone elses name...

Guess your pretty safe on that trade...
This is not to make light of the provider safety issues...they are huge.!

Anyone that wants your personal info...just pass...

ijs
L8r
r9
rhino9 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 07:32 AM   #19
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

I look at reviews, post activity and how the post activity is spread out - if I see he suddenly became active posting with no reviews - hmmm. Also I do call the references so I can get a HUMAN BEING confirmation , along with P411, Date Check, and my WOMANLY INTUITION. References, if answered are one of the best.
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 12:12 PM   #20
Jemma Martin
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 48158
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by linux View Post
I usually just tell providers to look at my reviews and knock themselves out. I'm not hiding anything.

If they need additional references of people I haven't reviewed (which is far more than I have) then I'll happily provide those as well.

I think the more comfortable the lady is the better off I am. I'm not trying to fool anybody.

I am curious about how many do check, though. Most of the time I'm "referenced" in a matter of minutes. But maybe it's because I've been around so long. I dunno. Has worked out so far.
Very true about the comfortable part.

I use provider references first. I like to make sure that no one is a newbie. I don't accept providers who are on BP or providers who barely have any status. Most of the time the girls reply back. That's why I think p411 is way better because I just see who gives okays and if things look okay then I go for it. p411 is so much easier and safer than screening someone who isn't on it in my opinion...just saying.
Jemma Martin is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 02:05 PM   #21
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jemma Martin View Post
Very true about the comfortable part.

... p411 is so much easier and safer than screening someone who isn't on it in my opinion...just saying.
For the hobbyist also ...
LexusLover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women