Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41458
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 08-14-2012, 02:37 AM   #76
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post
I can go along with you on the pro choice point.... but if you're insinuating that Obama believes in my right to privacy. . . . You Must Be Shitting Me!!
The right to contraceptives and the right to choose are both based on an implied right to privacy. See Griswald v. Conn.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 05:29 AM   #77
MrGiz
BANNED

Brilliant!
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 06:17 AM   #78
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
The right to contraceptives and the right to choose are both based on an implied right to privacy. See Griswald v. Conn.
There's more to privacy than fucking, TTush.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 08:40 AM   #79
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

The Ryan pick is a strategy that boils the race down to one of fiscal policy. Do we want bigger government and more entitlements or do we want less.

Ryan will serve as the attack dog and make this question the overriding issue. He will repeat a mantra that his ideas will grow the economy while shrinking gov't and the dems' will keep it stagnate and grow gov't.

When economic questions come up Romney will simply repeat this ideaology and point to the fact that we will now have a president of the Senate that actually cares about passing a budget and it will finally get done.. That fact alone should scare the hell out of the dems.

It's a gutsy move but a questionable decision due to the fact that less than 50% of the citizens pay taxes. They are betting that more taxpayers than moochers will turn out to actually vote.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 08:52 AM   #80
drluv1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Ryan is a great choice. Conservative, smart, youthful, popular with colleagues, deficit hawk, personable, energetic, and a "noodler ".

Shows Romney will make the economy and Obama THE campgain issue.
Deficit Hawk? he voted for the unpaid wars in the mid east, the mediacare prescription for seniors and of course " the bridge to nowwhere" in Alaska. His "budget" is only a blueprint with many holes to be filled in and doesn't acheive balance till 2040. He allows the further growth of the military. Why do " fiscal conservatives" never want to cut the military? the amount of waste an abuse is staggering. I saw Tom Coburn interviewed last week and he said he's found 1 trillion to cut out of the military over 10 years. I'd say thats a good start. Turning medicaid over to the states? As a New Yorker, I'm really tired of subsidising the health care in places like texas ( 25% uninsured), I can't imagine the extra burden of medicaid would make the situation any better, in low tax and LOW SERVICE texas.
drluv1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 09:21 AM   #81
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

So your beef is that Ryan isn't conservative (small government) enough ?

If so, I would agree that the more conservative the better; I actually was hoping for a Gary Johnson pick (LP)...

And the list of greivances that any one state can level against the other is limitless; NY state policies on immigration for example cost taxpayers across the country untold billions. And many of us are tired of tolerating it.

And both NY and Texas have about the same number of persons on Medicaid (about 4.2 million each state) which is largely funded by the Federal Government....But NY spends almost twice per person in Federal dollars on Medicaid than Texas ($52.1 billion in NY vs. $27.2 billin in Texas) ...so who is paying for who ?

Stop spending our money; pay for your own overly generous Medicaid services !
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 09:50 AM   #82
drluv1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
So your beef is that Ryan isn't conservative (small government) enough ?

If so, I would agree that the more conservative the better; I actually was hoping for a Gary Johnson pick (LP)...

And the list of greivances that any one state can level against the other is limitless; NY state policies on immigration for example cost taxpayers across the country untold billions. And many of us are tired of tolerating it.
I'd love Gary Johnson, It's amazing he gets almost no traction nationally.
It's more like wise spending versus dumb spending, the actual level of spending doesn't matter much as long as it's wise.
NYS doesn't have an immigration policy, the United states does. I don't think the problem here is anywhere near the problem in the south west. Bottom line NYS pays out more in FED taxes than it receives back in spending, thus making it a net subsidisor to the rest of the country.
drluv1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 09:55 AM   #83
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

NY has a very liberal view on immigration that filters down to local levels with liberal polcies on sanctuary cities, policie reporting, and overall community tolerance....it effects national immigration patterns......
Old 08-14-2012, 09:56 AM   #84
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Actually NY and Texas are very close in the dollars sent vs. dollars received from Washington.....your beef is with places like the District of Columbia and Mississippi.
Old 08-14-2012, 10:12 AM   #85
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

In light of new polling information from Rasmussen (the most accurate polling consultant), this thread is BS and should be closed !

For those wanting to be informed and for the uninformed, you are directed here:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=524666
Old 08-14-2012, 10:18 AM   #86
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by drluv1 View Post
I'd love Gary Johnson, It's amazing he gets almost no traction nationally.
He gets no traction because the MSM doesn't want to acknowledge him, and continually marginalize him as "unelectable" yet when people are asked how they feel about various issues, they usually side with Johnson.

It's hard to get traction when the MSM and political establishment have put a lid on what you can do. He would obviously be the best President among those running.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women