Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162523
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41493
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35861
Mojojo33117

Old 08-13-2012, 03:30 PM   #16
SirOatALot
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 17

I just want to clarify something since somebody mentioned this other thread: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=521874 because it sounds similar to mine. Yes, these two threads are related, but they aren't totally the same. Mine is asking for an opinion just like any other threads, which require you to participate by choosing an option and tell the OP why you chose your option by sharing your thoughts, but the other thread that you are talking about is a story telling about a guy who didn't keep his word when he had accepted a review discount from the provider. I could just comment on her thread and get it over with, so I don't have to start a new one. However, I'm not feeling comfortable enough to post in someone else's thread, so I start my own, because I don't post a lot. The purpose of my thread is to get an idea of what the providers and the hobbyists have to say about this situation, and that's what I'm asking for. I'm not doing this to promote any provider, nor I accepted the discount but not keep my promised, so don't get me wrong by putting me on your DNS list. As I said before that I would write her a review no matter what.
SirOatALot is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 04:20 PM   #17
blowpop
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZedX79 View Post
Write it, be honest, but don't be cruel.
My thoughts exactly.
blowpop is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 09:30 PM   #18
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

To write or not write a review is always the gentleman's prerogative, not to be influenced by the provider, and whether or not she gave a "review discount" should have no bearing. I know some ladies have no-review policies, and while it's nice that most gentlemen respect those wishes, it isn't reasonable of ladies to expect it. Do new Mustangs or Hondas or Corvettes get a choice in what's said about their performance? In the purest of terms, we ladies are selling a product - ourselves - and a contract for full or limited service. As you pointed out, reviews help hobbyists make decisions. They are the Consumer Reports of our industry, and we providers have to be able to take the good and the bad if we're marketing ourselves. After all, it's a pretty good chunk of change you fellows are handing over, and you deserve to get your money's worth and to be made aware of factors that may affect your recreational expenditures.

When you write the review, be clear, concise, no sarcasm or petulance, just state the events and why you were left unsatisfied. BUT..... ask yourself if the issue may just have been, as someone else noted, bad chemistry and/or bad timing, and if there were any mitigating circumstances, please include that, and since she's new, giving her a wee bit of the benefit of the doubt might not hurt. (Yeah, I'm way too nice. I'd be horrible at actually writing these reports.)

The PUBLIC portion of the review is VERY important, as there are gentlemen who do not have BCD access (yet) and will have to base their choices just on what you put under "Recommendation." You might even say (and I've seen this done on reviews) "Yes, but YMMV, see ROS" or "No, but YMMV, see ROS" to let readers know at a glance that a black and white answer doesn't reflect the whole story. (Might encourage them to buy a premium membership.) I've often though there ought to be a "Maybe" option. But if an outright, unquestionable "No" or "Yes" is warranted, then please don't hold back.
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 04:38 AM   #19
Sarunga
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Well, one could also argue whether Mustangs or Hondas or Corvettes have feelings, Fancy.
Sarunga is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 04:48 AM   #20
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by enderwiggin View Post
New providers often want the reviews to get verified status here. Good or bad, write the review.

Sometimes, those new girls are so damned nervous, they don't realize they're fucking up. Being honest can often lead to great results. Talk to her before and during the session, give her honest feedback. They'll often correct shitty behavior on the fly.

The conversation would be one sided, her mouth would be full.

The honest truth is some women/girls seem to thinck that just laying is good.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 07:47 AM   #21
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
The conversation would be one sided, her mouth would be full.

The honest truth is some women/girls seem to thinck that just laying is good.
Some guys think that too.
oilfieldscum is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 08:14 AM   #22
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

You pretty much answered your own question and had it validated by others. Reviews are good for men and women alike, and the reasons for that have also been stated.
Happy hobbying, and play safe.
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 09:07 AM   #23
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarunga View Post
Well, one could also argue whether Mustangs or Hondas or Corvettes have feelings, Fancy.
Dang, those shows "My Mother the Car" and "Nightrider" were just fluff, huh? At least we don't have a pissed-off "Christine" running around, and over pedestrians.

Reviews adhering to the strictest definition of product report can be debasing, and I absolutely think gentlemen should be more circumspect in what they decide to put FOREVER in print, but this is still a consumer-based industry which requires some emotional detachment when rating performance, even though at least transient emotions and tactile feelings are a big part of the experience package.

I'm glad I'm not a male hobbyist. I don't know how I could write some of the cold-hearted stuff I've heard about and live with myself. There are ways of relating a less-than-satisfactory session that won't devastate the lady, might even be constructive, and we should remember that every session is different depending upon the two individuals involved. The "Yes" or "No" can be completely subjective and not very objective.
Old 08-14-2012, 09:21 AM   #24
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You guys and girls just laying there aren't getting any cardio benefit out of the best exercise in the world! What a shame. Wakeup would be most unhappy at your lack of calorie burn off, tsk, tsk.
Old 08-14-2012, 09:45 AM   #25
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

The workout aspect of sex is the best thing about it. Ya gotta pound it, till you can't pound no more.
Trey is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women