Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163203
Yssup Rider60875
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48638
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42529
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36949
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-12-2010, 04:41 PM   #16
npita
Lifetime Premium Access

The problem with dns sites is that there is no accountability. However, by posting real names where the names are accessible to the public, nationalblacklist has an additional issue which is not consistent with p4p - lack of discretion and outing clients. A provider who would use a board that lacks discretion and outs clients is eseesntially lacking discretion and outing clients herself.
npita is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 06:17 PM   #17
dentonseek
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krunkman View Post
Would I be pissed? Sure! But yeah, it's just another aspect of the internet. Guys are also judge, jury and executioner as far as rating the ladies, or outing them to their kids schools, their exes, etc. Plenty of shit to be slung all around.

That's why I mentioned that you should establish your own reputation. A good provider is gonna see through the bullshit, your referenceable ladies are going to say you are a good client, and there will still be plenty of ladies to see.

If your protecting your identity is of paramount importance, then the only thing I can think of is sticking with ladies who have sterling reputations. Any of our reputations are just transitory, and one "aw fuck" can overrule ten 'attaboys'. (shrug) That's just how things work though.

That's why I like to do my research prior to seeing a lady, and I try very hard not to let the little man do all of my thinking for me.
Krunkman, I think were talking about two different issues. "Rating" a lady is VERY different from posting her real name, address, phone number, license plate number, place of employment, or any other such information for the public to see. Hell, if they want to have a site where they rate the guys...go for it ! As far as the guys outing the ladies...that is a much more rare phenomenon than ladies outing guys and atleast the boards protect BOTH from such disaster by removing that information. The guys DON'T have a separate site to out ladies. Yes, privacy is paramount to me as it is to many other gentlemen here. Which is why so many of them like to use P411, hobby phones, alternate email addresses, etc.

The way the National Blacklist site is run, is a disaster and a half. I would understand maybe if all the guys listed were physically violent or harmful, etc...but a NCNS... Please.
dentonseek is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 07:10 PM   #18
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31
Default I can see where this is going and there is NO answer against a CRAZY Provider.

I can see where this is going and there is NO answer against a CRAZY Provider. She Needs YOUR info to be/feel Safe. You Don't need HER info to be/feel safe. It just depends on what kind of info you give her and how much of it. And that should depend on WHO she is and how long she been here.

Not all Providers/Hobbyists are going to Click. There is ONLY 1 way your Real life info got on that site and that is by a Provider that you trusted and she shared that info with someone else, posted it somewhere, or sent it there herself.

If the Hobbyists was a CRAZY dude and tryed/did harm/Rob/Rape her than by all means out the SOB scumbag and post his REAL info everywhere.

If it was just a NCNS or a CRAZY Provider, than there is no protection against what she does with your REAL info. (if you trust her with it) it is really a catch 22 for a Hobbyists. Especially if it was a New Girl from the welcome wagon with little or no history, Unless she was recommended by a Provider of whom you DO trust.

(My advice is TRUST your provider with your info ONLY if she is well known, has GREAT reviews, is visable on this board, and has P411.) And never piss her off as the years go by.

Otherwise, never give her your Real Life INFO, Your Handle here and P411 should be enough, if it is not, walk away. After the Ladies get to know you, and you are a Gentleman, your REP should be enough. There are safe guards in place if you read, search, and learn how to use them.

Remember: if you do an OUTCALL and the provider comes to your home, she has your address is a given. same is if you do an INCALL and you drive up to her door, she has your licence plate and description of your car is also a given.

It is funny how these same guys that trusted a provider with their real life info never gave her the credit card info? why? we know why.

Just my 2-cents
CG
Copierguy0 is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 05:50 PM   #19
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

There are some EXTREMELY familiar names on there. WOW.
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 07:34 PM   #20
guest071811-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 4202

It's kinda sickening that people resort to this crap.. its sex for christ sakes.. its a damn shame girls can't give it up without having their little hide in the dark secret bullshit..

ya ya.. i got a pm telling me to shut the fuck up about what girls talk about.. well I ain't talkin about what girls discuss on this site..its crap like this .com site that is sickening..

NC/NS is NOT life ending..career threatening..its annoying..but thats all.. and in no way shape form or fashion should lead to outing some guy on a site.. for that matter..there is nothing except cauing me PHYSICAL HARM..that would lead me to do that.. stand me up..fine..i move on.. more horny men out there..waste my time..hey it happens.. i have missed doctors appts and left him waiting.. whatever..

trust is about the only thing you have in this world..and its CRAP like that site that makes it hard for sane, real, legit girls to screen guys and have guys willing to screen properly..if i was a guy..i wouldn't give up my info for some pussy.. if they can't fuck me without thinking my real name is indeed "1eyedwilly" then they don't need my money either..

thats why sites, list etc are a complete and utter waste of time and completely worthless..the info is sketchy..even from trusted people and usually turns into just a bitch fest of women pissed off they are having to sell pussy to earn money in the first place..
guest071811-3 is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 01:20 AM   #21
rummerpaul
BANNED

Encounters: 8

Does anyone know if a person who's name is on there. not for me being dangerous or not even a ncns, but for asking her to leave ...can go about getting it removed? SURELY there is a way?

Though I've moved to a new city and I cant see how anyone would search my name and my old city together on google..it still makes me really queezy inside to know that anyone COULD see this. As in see my "hobby."

Part of me thinks that people wouldnt care so much and besides there are far more shady things one could do than see a provider. But still. What if someone you know (i know) in a professional capacity ran into this?
rummerpaul is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 08:35 AM   #22
HoneyRose
Account Disabled

User ID: 112
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rummerpaul View Post
But still. What if someone you know (i know) in a professional capacity ran into this?
Deny. Deny. Deny.

Something like "What in the world?? Are you kidding? Shit, I know exactly who did that. I had a rental house I had to evict a woman from because I found out she was a hooker. I bet she put my name there."

Or...someone else with the same name (unless your name is very odd).

Or...identity theft. Someone stole your credit card and used it to charge flowers and a limousine and probably this deal was his doing too.
HoneyRose is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 06:05 PM   #23
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeAnna Luv View Post
It's kinda sickening that people resort to this crap.. its sex for christ sakes.. its a damn shame girls can't give it up without having their little hide in the dark secret bullshit..

ya ya.. i got a pm telling me to shut the fuck up about what girls talk about.. well I ain't talkin about what girls discuss on this site..its crap like this .com site that is sickening..

NC/NS is NOT life ending..career threatening..its annoying..but thats all.. and in no way shape form or fashion should lead to outing some guy on a site.. for that matter..there is nothing except cauing me PHYSICAL HARM..that would lead me to do that.. stand me up..fine..i move on.. more horny men out there..waste my time..hey it happens.. i have missed doctors appts and left him waiting.. whatever..

trust is about the only thing you have in this world..and its CRAP like that site that makes it hard for sane, real, legit girls to screen guys and have guys willing to screen properly..if i was a guy..i wouldn't give up my info for some pussy.. if they can't fuck me without thinking my real name is indeed "1eyedwilly" then they don't need my money either..

thats why sites, list etc are a complete and utter waste of time and completely worthless..the info is sketchy..even from trusted people and usually turns into just a bitch fest of women pissed off they are having to sell pussy to earn money in the first place..
Well Said DeAnna Luv, I have said it before and i will say it again. Tell it like it is DeAnna, I love reading your Posts. There's NO BS/Sugar Coating about you babe. Just the Straight Honest Truth.

xoxoxo
CG
Copierguy0 is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 10:06 PM   #24
dallasrgb
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

So is it ok for me to say that crap like this makes me wish I was gay or a eunick? Or will this threat be closed now, too? j/k.
I'm just glad I'm not on that list (though I seem to get references from everyone I see, so I don't know who would do that). Now that I know it's out there though, I will be more discriminating in whom I see and the information I share. Rummer, I can totally see how that is frustrating for you.
I would like to know the providers who post on there so I can avoid them, though. Magen, I hope that doesn't mean that I can't see you again....
Im not a lawyer, but I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night, and I would think that anyone on the list would have a very viable claim to a defamation suit against the site's owner.
Honey, very good advice. However, what if you apply for a job and they deny your application without telling you why? If they find you on there, they're going to say, "We're looking at other candidates," not, "We're not hiring pervs at this time." It's one thing to make it hard or impossible to meet a provider, but it's another to complete screw up someone's life because he flaked.
dallasrgb is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 11:17 PM   #25
txtracer
Lifetime Premium Access

You could go knock on their door...

Registrant:
Visionary Ventures
9101 W. Sahara Ave.
Ste 105-152
Las Vegas, Nevada 89117
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: NATIONALBLACKLIST.COM
Created on: 06-Jan-05
Expires on: 06-Jan-15
Last Updated on: 26-May-08

Administrative Contact:
Ventures, Visionary webmaster@nationalblacklist.co m
9101 W. Sahara Ave.
Ste 105-152
Las Vegas, Nevada 89117
United States
+1.8666132959 Fax --

Technical Contact:
Ventures, Visionary webmaster@nationalblacklist.co m
9101 W. Sahara Ave.
Ste 105-152
Las Vegas, Nevada 89117
United States
+1.8666132959

They make a big scary deal about how the only way they'll remove a
listing is if you sue them in court and win, and it's all on you
to prove it and they have no liability for what people post on
their site and yadda yadda yadda. I'm not a lawyer either but it
sure looks like they doth protest too much. They are relying on your
being too scared to sue them, because you'd be admitting in court
that you patronize prostitutes and thus you ruin your life I guess.
All I can say is Eliot Spitzer still gets on TV, David Vitter is
still in the U.S. Senate, and every other day there seems to be some new
new revelation of sexual peccadilloes that don't seem to do any
permanent harm in the long run. Anyway, so you get listed on that site,
so what? How many ladies you want to see actually use that site?

Don't give them power they don't have.
txtracer is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women