Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163203
Yssup Rider60875
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48638
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42529
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36949
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-15-2010, 03:37 PM   #16
Sweet Heather
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7225
My ECCIE Reviews

Send him a nice, sweet email telling him because of his pissy little girl outburst YOU DON"T NEED HIS LITTLE TWO-BIT CHUMP CHANGE! Hopefully he'll get the message and go bother someone else.
Sweet Heather is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 05:42 PM   #17
Fritz52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

When a provider who has a good reputation, such as Sabrina, is unresponsive, my assumption is that a personal matter has arisen that required their urgent attention, or their email is down. There is no point in shooting from hip, when you don't have the facts.

Sabrina, I hope your Mom is doing better.
Fritz52 is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 09:09 PM   #18
Black Sedan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Heather View Post
Send him a nice, sweet email telling him because of his pissy little girl outburst YOU DON"T NEED HIS LITTLE TWO-BIT CHUMP CHANGE! Hopefully he'll get the message and go bother someone else.
What the hell? That's some attitude. Sabrina seems to be handling things with tact. Even bothering to send in a note saying he called and apologized.

You're just plain name-calling. I'll avoid doing the same back.
Black Sedan is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 08:30 AM   #19
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Does your email have a autoresponder? Next time you go out of town set it to say; "I'm out and will respond to your iquiry when I return".

Sometimes that's helpful when one has to take a hiatus.
Hercules is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 10:39 AM   #20
Dogoffhisleash
BANNED

Encounters: 3

There are always people that believe that they are entitled to whatever they want. It does not matter to them that you might actually have a life, it's all about them. You just need to cut them loose and forget about them. They will move on to annoying others
Dogoffhisleash is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 11:26 AM   #21
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Shea's correct. If someone gives you grief about failing to instantly respond to their inquiry then it's likely their ability to be patient (i.e. not get angry) is not a part of his makeup. Consider yourself lucky to have had a demonstration of the person's lack of tact before meeting and move on. There are innumerable gentlemen on here that have lives and understand what it is to have things (family, job, scheduling conflicts) arise and require priority. If there's ever a situation where I send you an email regarding a band of bad guys entering the country and requiring you to IMMEDIATELY strap yourself into your Irongirl costume to save the world, I'll get pissed then if you fail to respond! Til then, peace.
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 04:45 PM   #22
Sweet Heather
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7225
My ECCIE Reviews

[quote=Black Sedan;296070]What the hell? That's some attitude.

Thank you. Years of being a provider have fine-honed it, thanks to encountering many many hobbyist with the above mentioned tactics.

Sabrina seems to be handling things with tact. Even bothering to send in a note saying he called and apologized.

You're just plain name-calling.Please point out exactly what name I called and to whom I directed it.

I'll avoid doing the same back.Thank you. As will I.[/quote]
Sweet Heather is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 09:41 PM   #23
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torito View Post
In this business (Remeber it is a business) as everywhere in life you will find people who meet your standards and those who do not. Enjoy those that do and ignore the rest. Makes for a happy life for me.

Torito
absolutely fantastic advice, tho i might still keep an eye on them or remember them as i ignore them [so i wont be blindsided in the future].
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritz52 View Post
When a provider who has a good reputation, such as Sabrina, is unresponsive, my assumption is that a personal matter has arisen that required their urgent attention, or their email is down. There is no point in shooting from hip, when you don't have the facts.

Sabrina, I hope your Mom is doing better.
when i didnt receive a reply from sabrina for a possible meeting on the day she had to cut out, i figured something came up and she was not able to notify me about her change in plans. i did not expect she'd stop her life to leave an "out for an emergency" sign on her business door (tho that would have been appreciated). and tho i was a bit saddened that i wouldnt be able to visit her, i didnt get upset, pissed, angry, or vindictive. i didnt even write it up as a NCNS as we hadnt officially set an appt [we were still arranging].
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogoffhisleash View Post
There are always people that believe that they are entitled to whatever they want. It does not matter to them that you might actually have a life, it's all about them. You just need to cut them loose and forget about them. They will move on to annoying others
another way i look at it is - it seems to me that some people didnt stop to think things thru and consider ALL the various possibilities that might have come up. i'd say they are lazy but i wont jump to that conclusion.

this goes to the "honor" topic in the thread that chelsea recently started.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=50069
perhaps a person didnt take the time to educate/model/train their kids in courtesy, respect, and honor... or perhaps the person didnt take the time to practice those characteristics. in any case, i let it roll off to the side as i move on. sometimes, rarely, i suggest to them another way to live that incorporates some or all of those characteristics.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 09:37 PM   #24
Guest061111
Account Disabled

User ID: 334
My ECCIE Reviews

It is sometime difficult for the gentlemen to realize we do not constantly sit at the computer or phone waiting for someone to contact us. We do actuallly have "real life" interfere with our hobby.

However, please remember spell check, grammar and the spacebar are always available
Guest061111 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women