Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70697
biomed162445
Yssup Rider60287
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48409
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41359
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35769
Mojojo33117

Old 08-06-2012, 12:47 PM   #31
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

PERFECT, WTF! Bullcorn's teaching license is a "Gateway Certificate"! LMAO!

It certainly doesn't say he has the brains to teach others..

I know a "legal resident alien" who took 16 years to to get his citizenship while the brain dead and physically dead slob, Breitbart, has clones that should have been in the Olympics because of their jumping to conclusions skills!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

For a pittance of money ($465) an illegal alien can become a legal alien after offical orders go into effect on the 15 of August. Can citizenship and voting privileges be far behind?

That is like saying you just your teaching license....can molestation be far behind?

Are you for folks that have served in our military not being allowed to vote?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
That is like saying you just your teaching license....can molestation be far behind?

Are you for folks that have served in our military not being allowed to vote?
Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 01:42 PM   #32
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

That is supposed to give you an opportunity to explain your position and convince your audience that you are correct....awkward...
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 04:35 PM   #33
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Care to respond to reports of Ohio trying to disenfranchise soldiers?

In a blatant attempt to mislead Americans, Mitt Romney is falsely accusing the Obama campaign of trying to restrict military voting in Ohio. In fact, the opposite is true: The Obama campaign filed a lawsuit to make sure every Ohioan has early voting rights, including military members and their families.

What happened to early voting in Ohio?

In the 2008 presidential election, more than 93,000 Ohioans utilized early voting in the three days before the election.
Earlier this year, Ohio’s GOP-controlled legislature passed an election reform law that cut off early voting three days before the election.
More than 300,000 Ohioans signed a petition to secure a referendum on the November 6th ballot in order to repeal this law. Rather than face the referendum, the legislatu...
re, at the urging of Republican Secretary of State Jon Husted, decided to repeal the law.
However, “in an unusual turn of events,” Ohio Republicans managed to keep a technical provision of the bill that shortens the early voting process and eliminates the last three days of early voting for all citizens except military personnel and their families.
What does that mean for voters?

In addition to reducing Ohioans’ access to the polls, the legislature created inequality between military voters who can cast early ballots in person through the day before the election and all other voters who only have until 6 p.m. on the Friday before the election to vote in-person absentee.

Why is there a lawsuit?

These restrictions are a violation of the equal protection guarantees in the U.S. Constitution. The lawsuit seeks to make sure that all Ohioans, including military members and their families, can exercise their right to vote early. “This lawsuit seeks to treat all Ohio citizens equally under the law,” said Obama for America attorney Bob Bauer. “We want to restore the right of all to vote before Election Day.”.

The facts show that Romney’s claim about restricting military voting is a blatant distortion. The purpose of the lawsuit is to ensure that every Ohioan—including military voters—has the right to make their voices heard at the polls.

Quote:
That is supposed to give you an opportunity to explain your position and convince your audience that you are correct....awkward...
So giving every person the extra same amount of time is some how bad in your and Republicans eyes?

You say a soldier needs extra time to vote , Obama say s ok and you know what we will give all of Ohio extra time to vote. Then you cry bloody murder!

Something does not smell right JD. Have you been caught in another lie?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 12:33 AM   #34
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

You are a Obamacon, you wouldn't know a lie if it...you know you have a lot of lies biting your ass?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 06:58 AM   #35
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Now quit trying to bite me on the ass JD.

Quote:
You are a Obamacon, you wouldn't know a lie if it...you know you have a lot of lies biting your ass?
I know you are in the running for the biggest liar on here.

This here lie of yours has been called out in another thread.

Aren't you that small government Tea Wacker that wants more government laws restricting marriage?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 07:05 AM   #36
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Obama isn't rushing to protect military voters, he's losing them by a huge margin. He's trying to get non-military Ohio voters the same access to the polls.

He may have a point.

But don't try to spread the bullshit that Obama is doing this for the military.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 07:17 AM   #37
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Obama isn't rushing to protect military voters, he's losing them by a huge margin. He's trying to get non-military Ohio voters the same access to the polls.

He may have a point.

But don't try to spread the bullshit that Obama is doing this for the military.

I did not try say he was doing it for the military, I pointed out that he was trying to provide equality for all people of Ohio.

JD is the one that has a problem with that. JD is the one distorting. Of course it does not take much to fool you when the lie is coming from the right.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 07:31 AM   #38
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Yes, you're right. Coming from the man who spells "fuc" like a middle schooler, and giggles when someone says "homo". You're the intellect I aspire to.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 08:08 AM   #39
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Good choice COGay!

Me or that lying sac of shit JD!

That selfish SOB just wants the American taxpayer to pay his way the rest of his life while he lies to our youth.

He wants smaller government but will not quit his government job!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 11:27 AM   #40
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

I know, right this second, 3 illegals that would vote Romney if they could vote. I'm down for footing the bill to help these people out. I understand the risks the right is so concerned about but there is a gigantic difference between current American Wellfare folk and Mexicans that want to be here for the chance at a life.

It's like this (remember my family has dealt with welfare folk for the last 12 years)

Imagine a glass that is 25% full of state aid. American welfare folk stay inside the 25%. It's what they are given and so that's where they stay (and get angry because the government doesn't GIVE them more. Immigrants from Mexico have a hugely different view. They fill that glass as full as they can working 15 hours a day to just barely make that glass 50-75% full. As a taxpayer and American I'm THRILLED to give that last 25-30% out of my blessed abundance, to help give them the American dream.
Do you know how many welfare folk we've found in 12 years that truly WANTS out of the prison of a 25% full glass AND willing to do the work necessary?

Do you know many Mexican immigrants that are willing to work as hard as it takes while gratefully accepting the 25% in their cup?

I've not met one yet that doesn't.
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 11:36 AM   #41
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Me or that lying sac of shit JD!

That selfish SOB just wants the American taxpayer to pay his way the rest of his life while he lies to our youth.

He wants smaller government but will not quit his government job!

JLSD and COF fancy themselves as the dynamic duo of shit slinging ... champions of anti anything, and mongers of spin the facts ... aka MORONS.

hope that helps
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 11:55 AM   #42
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

Aren't you guys tired of being covered in shit? Around here we are shit professionals!! Remember that south park with the poop swatches? Haha. Yup I'll take a baby pea green please. The juicier it is, the more ground it covers.
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 03:47 PM   #43
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Glenna, wipe your mouth - er - fingers, please.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women