Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70697
biomed162445
Yssup Rider60287
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48409
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41359
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35769
Mojojo33117

Old 08-08-2012, 05:17 AM   #1
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28
Default 9% OF OBAMA VOTERS NOW SUPPORT ROMNEY

Posted by Dan Spencer at Redstate. com...

Gallup reports that 9 percent of 2008 Obama voters have switched and now support Romney, while only 5 percent of McCain voters support President Obama.

Worse for Obama, only 86 percent of voters who say they voted for Obama in 2008 are backing Obama again this year, while 92 percent of McCain voters are supporting Republican candidate Mitt Romney.

The new Gallup results are not good for Obama. Jim Geraghty crunched the numbers and concluded the result is a very narrow Obama lead:

“If you allocate Obama 86 percent of his 2008 total and 5 percent of McCain’s 2008 total, and allocate Romney 92 percent of McCain’s total and 9 percent of Obama’s 2008 total, you end up with a very, very narrow Obama lead: 47.8 percent to 46.8 percent.”

The Gallup data confirms what I have been experiencing — more and more people telling me that they voted for Obama in 2008 but they are not going to vote for him again. I try to take such anecdotal evidence with a grain of salt, but I’ve heard it so much lately I was thinking there might be something to it, and now Gallup has provided some hard data to back up the anecdotal data.

Nearly a tenth of Obama’s 2008 electorate is hopping over the fence and switching sides. One must wonder if they’re bailing on the Obama ticket because of his abysmal economic record, his negative campaign of gutter politics, or because they have more confidence in Romney...

http://www.redstate.com/california_y...upport-romney/
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 05:54 AM   #2
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Don't get your hopes up,it's too early for polls.I still remember the Headlines Dewey wins...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 07:24 AM   #3
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Don't worry Ekim; when it comes to a chunck of American voters I assume the worse case senario, but hope for the best outcome............too many are dumb as rock and those types almost always go Democratic....
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 08:14 AM   #4
joe bloe
Valued Poster

I think Romney is actually ahead. Almost all the polls are over sampling Democrats. The last Pew Research poll, sampled Democrats at almost two to one over Republicans. This is done to compensate for supposed better turnout for Democrats. In the 2008 presidential race, the Democrat turnout was D+8; Pew used D+19 for the upcoming 2012 election. They're polling based on the assumption that Obama is going to get a dramatically better turnout than last time.

A lot of the other polls are using D+10 and D+11, still assuming that Obama is going to have a more energized base than last time. If the polls were done based on the assumption that Obama's base has eroded, the polls should probably be using D+6, certainly not D+19.

Poll Farce: Pew Oversamples Democrats to Boost Obama

On what alternate universe will Democrats enjoy a D +19 turnout advantage over Republicans on election day? Well, that would be Planet Pew:

The latest national survey by the Pew Research Center for the People & the Press, conducted July 16-26, 2012, among 2,508 adults, including 1,956 registered voters, finds that, in keeping with his favorability advantage, Obama continues to hold a sizable lead over Romney in the election contest. Currently, 51% say they support Obama or lean toward him, while 41% support or lean toward Romney.
Except….
Sample Size:
459 Republicans
813 Democrats
599 Independents
In the best election season Democrats have enjoyed since Nixon resigned, 2008, the Democrat advantage was only D+8, but Pew is now attempting to hustle us into believing the turnout this year is going to be D +19.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...w-Boosts-Obama
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 09:07 AM   #5
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Don't worry Ekim; when it comes to a chunck of American voters I assume the worse case senario, but hope for the best outcome............too many are dumb as rock and those types almost always go Democratic....

I'm not worried either one wins we are fucked.....
i'va biggen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women