Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163198
Yssup Rider60866
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48638
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42529
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36942
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-16-2010, 11:16 AM   #1
sweetrobin
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 13692
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I see that BBW

Hello Gentlemen.. I see that alot of you do not care for the healthier more satisifying ladies.. You never know what you may be missing. I will say that being healthy myself is one thing other than just plain disgusting big.. I have seen big and I to would think twice.. Just a little food for thought. We bigger ladies know how to please also...
Old 05-16-2010, 11:35 AM   #2
guest071811-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 4202

"satisifying" is a matter of opinion and perception.. just like you have what you like and prefer in life.. the guys aka customers are entitled to without judgement of their opinions and likes and dislikes of the ladies they may chose to spend their money on..

No one has ever said a bbw doesn't know how to please.. no one has said they are less satisifying for and here is the key word..THE GUYS THAT ENJOY BBW'S..

plenty of clients will see bigger girls.. hell being a bbw myself I have seen guys that are sworn to only see smaller girls.. but some for whatever reason..be it service or menu item have seen me..

If i spent time worrying about all the guys NOT into big girls.. i would have no time to take care of the clients that are into big girls..

in the end.. the gentlemen.. aka CUSTOMERS.. are entitled to their likes and preferences without judgement from the ladies they chose not to see
Old 05-16-2010, 11:52 AM   #3
sweetrobin
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 13692
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks.. I was not worrying about not being seen as I have plenty who love healthier ladies.. I had a gentlemen ask me why it is hard to see a bbw. For me it is great.. I will never judge any client as I love them all..
Old 05-16-2010, 12:03 PM   #4
guest071811-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 4202

so then why the post?
Old 05-16-2010, 12:30 PM   #5
travelling_man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
My ECCIE Reviews

In general the term "healthy" means NOT being overweight. Not sure what you are getting at by implying that you are more healthy than others because you ARE overweight.
Old 05-16-2010, 12:41 PM   #6
Guest062912
Account Disabled

User ID: 9060
My ECCIE Reviews

Rather than passive-aggressively attacking those of us who are apparently less healthy and less satisfying than you, why don't you work on getting verified so you can post ads, and getting a showcase so that you can show all of your potential clients just how beautiful you are? It is likely to do you a lot more good, hun.
Old 05-16-2010, 02:48 PM   #7
garlandBone
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

I don't know if it is by accident, coincidence, or design, but whn I review my sex life, some of the best sex encouners I've ever had (both civilian and hobby) were with 'ladies with curves' to put it nicely. Peraps they have to rely more on talent than looks, or perhaps a greater desire to please. Dont know, dont care, I just accept it and enjoy the (well cusioned) ride. Ever seen those classic greek statues and sculptures? Those women would be considered fat by today's anorexic standards. I find them beautiful. Gotta love them greek(s). Real women are supposed to be soft and squishy and have curves. If I wanted to hold hard muscles in my arms, I'd date men. Let's hear it for REAL women ! I wanna bury my head between your love pillows. I just wanna love ou, hug you, squezze you, and eat you up! I wann lose myself inside you!

If you'll please excuse me, I have to go take a cold shower...
Old 05-16-2010, 03:43 PM   #8
Apollo!
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracibrooks View Post
Rather than passive-aggressively attacking those of us who are apparently less healthy and less satisfying than you, why don't you work on getting verified so you can post ads, and getting a showcase so that you can show all of your potential clients just how beautiful you are? It is likely to do you a lot more good, hun.
TB - Well said... and YOU ARE HOT!
Old 05-16-2010, 04:33 PM   #9
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

WALDT. Especially in the hobby.

What you may be looking at are reviews only but that is deceptive.

As a carryover from ASPD, it seems most guys are still afraid to post reviews of the plus sized ladies. On ASPD, the review would be followed with rude comments about how so and so felt they could pick up a bigger girl at any bar so why pay? How they'd never pay for a session with anyone that big. Yada, Yada, Yada.

The best thing a gal in here can do is to be honest about her body. IF a guy is into thin girls than fake or altered photos will result in scorched earth type reviews whereas honest ads and photos will keep you busy because there are a LOT of guys who love girls with more meat on them.

Try not to get yourself into a turf war with the TOAS types or the guys who love them. It is drama you won't need if your services are good and you are honest about your body.
Old 05-16-2010, 05:05 PM   #10
guest031012
Account Disabled

User ID: 2365
My ECCIE Reviews

A girls size does not have a direct correlation with satisfaction.
I wouldn't say spinners are better than bbw or the other way around. Everyone likes different things, and for every body type out there, there is a group of gentlemen who will worship your body, so just be confident in YOU!

We are all beautiful, truly!
Old 05-16-2010, 05:49 PM   #11
fun.time.hobbyist
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieYoung View Post
A girls size does not have a direct correlation with satisfaction.
I wouldn't say spinners are better than bbw or the other way around. Everyone likes different things, and for every body type out there, there is a group of gentlemen who will worship your body, so just be confident in YOU!

We are all beautiful, truly!

WALDT. Jaime is a great example of a woman who is great to visit with regardless. I've had 2 great visits with Jaime.
Old 05-16-2010, 08:48 PM   #12
guest010712
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun.time.hobbyist View Post
WALDT. Jaime is a great example of a woman who is great to visit with regardless. I've had 2 great visits with Jaime.
+1!
Old 05-17-2010, 12:32 AM   #13
Lana Warren
Account Disabled

User ID: 2438
My ECCIE Reviews

No matter what your size is, CONFIDENCE oozes sexiness!
Old 05-17-2010, 07:52 AM   #14
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

If a BBW had the choice between humping a penniless Brad Pitt clone and my ugly ass holding out a couple bennies. Which do ya think she would choose?

Fat vs. skinny, dark vs. light, tall vs. short. Seems all these topics have been beat to death.

Let's discuss real issues....namely pussy.
Old 05-17-2010, 09:30 AM   #15
Guest050911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Good morning, Campers....

SweetRobin, Darling,I am sure you are a wonderful girl... And a wonderful experience...

But this is what we call a "look at me!" thread.... Or a subtle ad...

Try and keep this info to your ads.

Thanks,
PPE
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women