Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Killeen/Waco/BCS > Coed Discussions - Killeen/Waco/BCS
test
Coed Discussions - Killeen/Waco/BCS Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70722
biomed162786
Yssup Rider60474
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48488
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41857
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36245
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-28-2012, 09:12 AM   #1
Flip99
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4
Default Broken Promises

Might as well put this in Co-Ed as well....

I know that there are continual problems in this area with clients canceling or no showing, and also with Provider canceling or no showing. I have never canceled or no showed, but have had Providers cancel with me due to other guys canceling.

I wish that, when a Provider posts on here that she had cancellations or no shows.... that she would give us a little more information without the emotional content.

1. How many of the guys who did it, are ECCIE guys vs non ECCIE guys ?

2. How far in advance were these appointments scheduled ?

3. Exactly how many guys are you talking about ?

4. Was your trip on a weekend, or on a week-day ?

We can't really deal with situations that occur with non-Eccie guys. An appoint scheduled more than 3 days in advance might be high risk for a no-show or cancel. You have only 3 appointments set up, and 2 cancel... is not the same dynamic as having 16 appointments set up and 14 cancel. The guys who can play on weekdays may not be the same guys who can only play on the weekends, but they will sometimes want to see a Provider bad enough to schedule anyway on a day that is not good for him... and then "Fail".

Posting in an emotional manner about a failed trip is seldom productive.

Posting in an emotional manner about having a Provider cancel or no-show is also seldom productive.

Posting your issue in an on-going thread, which is not related to yourself, is seldom productive.

Posting as a supporter of one side or the other is seldom productive.

Personal attacks are never productive.

Flip
Flip99 is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 10:49 AM   #2
randomguy2010
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

+1
This is practically the hobby version of Common Sense.
randomguy2010 is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 11:58 AM   #3
WFBBW4UDADDY
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 52018
My ECCIE Reviews

I think in both hobby and provider situations both can and should be appreciated about each others convience and expense.

As a provider its a gamble when it comes to different areas of travel. We got to first try to pre plan where we are going, then research the area and try to get a feel for what to, and can be expected when we do arrive at set location, if we dont get enough feedback or appts, of course its going to be cancelled and sometimes it may be a last minute decision. I think some men may want to look at it how we have to see it, this is not a garunteed income, so we go where the money sometimes takes us.
our expenses: 1) gas and possible car maintance (some of us put alot of miles on our vehicles)
2)hotel -finding an easy access but discret location with what our own personal
needs may be (internet, outdoor entrance, clean, secure, low traffic etc...)
3)cost of ads - amazingly men still think all sites offer free ads even when craigslist
was up and running we had to pay and it could be costly depending where you go
4)since we are away from home we have to of course come out of pocket for food
5)cost of safety equipment cause hmmmm seems like no one wants to stop and
grab any raincoats as well as lubes and some other things that may come up for
maybe a fetish type appt.

Now with that being said I still understand the hobby side as well:

1) last minute cancellation after waiting for certain individuals can be frustrating
( kinda like desiring and saving up for a sports car then ending up with a station
wagon cause the deal fell threw this was just an example)
2)setting time aside for a certain day at maybe the only convient time for you and
then jumping through hoops to see someone else at that time or just saying f**k it
and being frustrated even more
3) having communication up until the appt and having the rug ripped out from under
your feet is never a good feeling
4) feeling as if you are being penalized for others lack of keeping said appts and now
your day is messed up

I think both have good points, nobody likes to lose out whether its monetary, physically or even emotionaly. Both provider and hobby need to be a bit more respectful to each others personal take when it comes to these tours, trips, visits whatever you generalize them as.
Sometimes things just can't be helped and we shouldn't throw stones at hobby or providers on who gets dumped more or whatever the bashing is coming out to be cause it seems when 1 does the wrong thing the whole group is at fault for 1 persons actions......

COMMUNICATION is the best way but even that isn't full proof !
just my opinion and not directed towards any 1 individual just my take on things.
WFBBW4UDADDY is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 01:04 PM   #4
Ydoido
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

PM me I need to know who it is I was shopping for provider today don't want to make a mistake and get stiffed. Thanks for the intel
Ydoido is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women