Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41458
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 04-23-2012, 08:15 PM   #31
Screen_Name
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Why would I whinny? You're the horse. And I will cheer every dollar Romney cuts, I just don't think he will cut anything at all, he just won't increase it as much as Obama will. Total spending HAS to decrease, not just lowering the expected increases.
Bring on the cuts! I'll take my chances with the cuts as opposed to unchecked spending anyday.
Screen_Name is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 09:31 PM   #32
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Yes, economically, I think either Obama or Romney will be a disaster. But the way Obama is consolidating power in the executive branch is starting to make a second Obama term more terrifying than I imagined. If Obama has a second term, liberty may disappear forever. He will feel no pressure to follow the law or Constitution at all. Our only hope is that the military will not support him, but I don't want to take that chance. He is really becoming frightening.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 09:39 PM   #33
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yes, economically, I think either Obama or Romney will be a disaster. But the way Obama is consolidating power in the executive branch is starting to make a second Obama term more terrifying than I imagined. If Obama has a second term, liberty may disappear forever. He will feel no pressure to follow the law or Constitution at all. Our only hope is that the military will not support him, but I don't want to take that chance. He is really becoming frightening.
here is a copy of an email I received, it might give some hope if true

A recent editorial by Anthony G. Martin - North St. Paul News
Obama May Be In Deep Trouble...with Chief Justice John
Roberts, U.S. Supreme Court.

According to sources who watch the inner workings of the
federal government, a smack-down of Barack Obama by the U.S. Supreme
Court may be inevitable.
Ever since Obama assumed the office of President, critics
have hammered him on a number of Constitutional issues. Critics have
complained that much, if not all of Obama's major initiatives run
headlong into Constitutional roadblocks on the power of the federal
government. Obama certainly did not help himself in the eyes of the
Court when he used the venue of the State of the Union address early
in the year to publicly flog the Court over its ruling that the First
Amendment grants the right to various organizations to run political
ads during the time of an election. The tongue-lashing clearly did not
sit well with the Court, as demonstrated by Justice Sam Alito, who
publicly shook his head and stated under his breath, 'That's not
true,' when Obama told a flat-out lie concerning the Court's ruling.
As it has turned out, this was a watershed moment in the relationship
between the executive and the judicial branches of the federal
government. Obama publicly declared war on the court, even as he
blatantly continued to propose legislation that flies in the face of
every known Constitutional principle upon which this nation has stood
for over 200 years.
Obama has even identified Chief Justice John Roberts as
his number one enemy, that is, apart from Fox News and Rush Limbaugh,
Beck, Hannity, and so on. And it is no accident that the one
swing-vote on the court, Justice Anthony Kennedy, stated recently
that he has no intention of retiring until 'Obama is gone.'
Apparently, the Court has had enough. The Roberts Court has signaled,
in a very subtle manner, of course, that it intends to address the
issues about which Obama critics have been screaming to high heaven. A
ruling against Obama on any one of these important issues could
potentially cripple the Administration. Such a thing would be long
overdue.
First, there is ObamaCare, which violates the
Constitutional principle barring the federal government from forcing
citizens to purchase something. And no, this is not the same thing as
states requiring drivers to purchase car insurance, as some of the
intellectually-impaired claim. The Constitution limits the FEDERAL
government, not state governments, from such things, and further, not
everyone has to drive, and thus, a citizen could opt not to purchase
car insurance by simply deciding not to drive a vehicle. In the
ObamaCare world, however, no citizen can 'opt out.'
Second, sources state that the Roberts court has quietly
accepted information concerning discrepancies in Obama's history that
raise serious questions about his eligibility for the office of President. The charge goes far beyond the birth certificate issue. This information involves possible fraudulent use of a Social Security number in Connecticut , while Obama was a high school student in Hawaii .
And that is only the tip of the iceberg.
Third, several cases involving possible criminal activity, conflicts of interest, and pay-for-play cronyism could potentially land many Administration officials, if not Obama himself, in hot water with the Court. Frankly, in the years this writer has observed politics, nothing comes close to comparing with the rampant corruption of this Administration, not even during the Nixon years. Nixon and the Watergate conspirators look like choirboys compared to the jokers that populate this Administration.
In addition, the Court will eventually be forced to rule on the dreadful decision of the Obama DOJ suing the state of Arizona . That, too, could send the Obama doctrine of open borders to an early grave, given that the Administration refuses to enforce federal law on illegal aliens.
And finally, the biggie that could potentially send the entire house of cards tumbling in a free-fall is the latest revelation concerning the Obama-Holder Department of Justice and its refusal to pursue the New Black Panther Party. The group was caught on tape committing felonies by attempting to intimidate Caucasian voters into staying away from the polls. A whistle-blower who resigned from the DOJ is now charging Holder with the deliberate refusal to pursue cases against Blacks, particularly those who are involved in radical
hate-groups, such as the New Black Panthers, who have been caught on
tape calling for the murder of white people and their babies. This one is a biggie that could send the entire Administration crumbling--that is, if the Justices have the guts to draw a line in the sand at the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.
It is no wonder Americans of every race and political persuasion are disgusted with our Federal Government, it is not hard to understand the mistrust and the disgust. Obama and his administration should be impeached and the quicker the better. Obama only knows the blame game, now it is the Tea Party that caused him to spend our country into debt so deep it may never recover. He is a President that had a super majority in both houses until last November. And because of that he jammed pork barrel projects and spending of every kind of an entitlement bill one can't imagine along with Obama Care down our throats with spending that is unattainable.
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 06:41 AM   #34
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

I have been curious why do people who claim to have created thousands or more of jobs in the private sector wish to move into government where they can't create any jobs,but claim they can.Let them stay in the private sector and create jobs.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 03:36 PM   #35
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

That's really kind of a good question, Ekim.
Old 04-24-2012, 06:04 PM   #36
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Our only hope is that the military will not support him, but I don't want to take that chance. He is really becoming frightening.
So you're advocating a coup.

And you think Obama is becoming frightening?
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 07:18 PM   #37
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Larger Perspective

It is a matter of perspective.

I do not claim that things are great, but only that the downward spiral has been reversed by President Obama.

The unemployment rate is still too high, but at least the needle has moved in the right direction.

History has shown that we cannot get lower than 4% unemployment so we have only 4 more points to get as good as we can as a country. We're heading in that direction and that gives me hope.

I sincerely wish the unemployed all the luck in the world in their quest, but they must keep striving and sometimes you need to look in other fields or other places.

. . .In previous slumps I have had to go overseas to find work myself so I know what serious sacrifice is, but I see signs of improvement everywhere.

Quote:
Do you really think the loss of liberty and skyrocketing debt are good things? And policing the world? And giving billions of dollars to governments that hate us? And giving money to bankrupt businesses? And giving even more money to corrupt banks? And taking over the auto and healthcare industry when they can't even run a post office? And accepting money from thieves like Joh Corzine? A growth rate of 2.5%? Unemployment still at 8% or better? Our nation's credit being downgraded? Gas prices of $4.00 per gallon or more? Unrestrained printing of money by the Fed?

And you think things are ok? You need to look around, and take your ridiculous partisan blinders off.

Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 09:24 PM   #38
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

FastGoon, how do you feel about the attack on rights and freedoms coming from the White House?
Old 04-24-2012, 09:26 PM   #39
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
So you're advocating a coup.

And you think Obama is becoming frightening?
I'm only advocating that President Obama not be reelected. I think his consolidation of power is frightening. If he tries to establish one person rule in this country, it was my hope that the military will not support him. I'm not advocating a coup of any kind. I'm trying to prevent one.

But thank you, Little Doofe, for trying to be coherent.

Old 04-25-2012, 04:03 AM   #40
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
I'm only advocating that President Obama not be reelected. I think his consolidation of power is frightening. If he tries to establish one person rule in this country, it was my hope that the military will not support him. I'm not advocating a coup of any kind. I'm trying to prevent one.

But thank you, Little Doofe, for trying to be coherent.

You're not even self aware enough to know that when you're advocating a coup, you're advocating a coup.

You're becoming a pretty pathetic old man.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 07:24 AM   #41
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Your concern is duly noted, Doofe. Thank you for your insight.

Old 07-19-2012, 08:51 PM   #42
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28
Default SLACKER - IN - CHIEF....

Round 101 and counting.....4 more months of this guy!

REPORT: OBAMA SPENDS MORE TIME ON GOLF THAN ECONOMY

by WYNTON HALL 19 Jul 2012, 7:02 AM PDT

An eye-opening new report by the Government Accountability Institute reveals that President Barack Obama averages just eight minutes more a week on economic meetings than the average dog owner spends walking their dog.

When it was recently reported that Mr. Obama had played his 100 round of golf, the president said that playing golf was "the only time that for six hours, I'm outside." Therefore, by his own estimate, the president has spent 600 hours playing golf, as compared to just 412 hours in economic meetings of any kind throughout his presidency.

“You should know that keeping the economy growing and making sure jobs are available is the first thing I think about when I wake up every morning,” Mr. Obama said in 2011 to an audience of UPS workers. “It's the last thing I think about when I go to bed each night."

But just how little time Mr. Obama has spent working on the economy can be seen in the data contained in the Government Accountability Institute’s analysis:

Throughout the first 1,257 days of his presidency, Mr. Obama has spent just 412 hours in economic meetings or briefings of any kind In 2012, so far Obama has spent just 24 total hours in economic meetings of any kind Assuming a six day, 10-hour workweek, Obama has spent less than 4 percent of his total time in economic meetings or briefings of any kind There were 773 days (72 percent), excluding Sundays, in which he had no economic meetings Mr. Obama has spent an average of 138 minutes a week in economic meetings. According to a study published in the International Journal of Behavioral Nutrition and Physical Activity, new dog owners spent an average of 130 minutes a week walking their dogs

The study, which was based upon the president’s official schedule, practically bent over backwards to include anything even remotely akin to an economic meeting. For example, “Obama meets with Consumer Product Safety Commission Chairwoman Inez Tenenbaum” was tallied as an economic meeting. Also included was, “Obama meets with Cabinet secretaries,” which may or may not have dealt with economic issues, counted as well.

Still, with Americans suffering in the worst economy since the Great Depression, Mr. Obama’s time spent in economic meetings came in shockingly low.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 09:01 PM   #43
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
If Obama has a second term, liberty may disappear forever. .
StupidOldFart, perhaps starting 15 anti-Obama threads a day on a hooker board is not a good use of your time. Why don't you get off your lazy ass and fight for the illusive "liberty" that you're conststantly worried about losing. We all know that the military is "looking for a few good men."

Oops, that will disqualify you! The military does not have any use for a "few good" StupidOldFarts.

Since you can't pass the military's stringent enlistment requirements, perhaps you should become a mercenary! I bet you can pass that physical!

Or you could always take me up on my kind and generous offer of buying you a one way ticket to Damascus! Perhaps you can fight for Syria's liberty while you're over there!

All aboard!!!!!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women