Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70744
biomed162848
Yssup Rider60518
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48513
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41988
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36376
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-17-2012, 09:14 PM   #1
Mister Tudball
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21
Unhappy Pleasure09 needs our help

Hey y'all,

I'm posting this for Pleasure09 as she currently has limited access to the internet. Most of you know her as a long time, outstanding member of this community. She is one of the better providers around. Takes care of her business and her clients with no drama and gets great reviews.

She needs our support because her daughter has suddenly become very ill. Her daughter has been staying with her grandparents out of state this summer, and about a week ago, without any warning or history of such, began having severe epileptic type seizures. She is currently in the hospital and continues to have seizures and is not lucid or conscience of her surroundings.

Pleasure went up over the weekend to be with her and has been by her side since she arrived. The doctors don't know what the cause is yet and are continuing to do various tests to determine the cause, including one spinal tap already and they'll perform another tomorrow.

Pleasure needs some monetary support so that she can stay there with her daughter. So those of you who can help in that way, a contribution is best. You can text her to let her know the number and the amount. Any and all will be appreciated, I'm sure.

If you can't help in that way, she's asked for everyone to extend their thoughts and prayers for her daughter's recovery.

Thank you for reading this and for your support. I know how much it will mean to her. You can also PM me if you have any questions or concerns.

Mister Tudball
Mister Tudball is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 06:21 AM   #2
steviewinwood
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

I've got my doubts.
steviewinwood is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 07:44 AM   #3
Fort Worth Punk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by steviewinwood View Post
I've got my doubts.
If history of the boards tells us anything you have good reason to.

And, no, that is not a knock on the OP or Pleasure but just an observation of what has been an all too common occurrence on boards like these.
Fort Worth Punk is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 08:50 AM   #4
Mister Tudball
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fort Worth Punk View Post
If history of the boards tells us anything you have good reason to.

And, no, that is not a knock on the OP or Pleasure but just an observation of what has been an all too common occurrence on boards like these.
Quote:
Originally Posted by steviewinwood View Post
I've got my doubts.
I fully understand the skepticism, guys. It's healthy and I agree in most cases it's warranted. However, Pleasure has been on this board (and ASPD before) with never a hint of problems or drama to my knowledge. The post was primarily directed at those who know her and may have an interest in giving her a helping hand.

And as I said before, even if you don't wish to help with any monetary contribution, at the very least, you can send up a prayer for her daughter's recovery.
Old 07-18-2012, 09:17 AM   #5
durango95
Account Disabled

Children's Hospital in Dallas will accept any child with or WITHOUT insurance.

I am sorry to hear about Pleasure09's Daughter, but everyone be careful about who you give money to and the cause. I have seen way too many scams and its time to end this type of drama on ECCIE. I have strep throat this week, an enlarged prostrate and cant sleep. on top of that I have a family of possums that have invaded my backyard, anyone want to contribute to my needs?
durango95 is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 12:11 PM   #6
Guest061614
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Didn't the daughter have a health crisis once before several years ago? For some reason leukemia springs to mind, but I don't have a clear memory and certainly could be wrong or be confusing this with another plea.
Guest061614 is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 12:32 PM   #7
steviewinwood
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

PleasureMiAmor ran that scam a few years back.
steviewinwood is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 03:37 PM   #8
Dharma
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1673
My ECCIE Reviews

"I have strep throat this week, an enlarged prostrate and cant sleep. on top of that I have a family of possums that have invaded my backyard, anyone want to contribute to my needs? " ~durango95

Holy Moly Durango, Opossums!!??? I'll kick in for that. why, no member should ever have to suffer an invasion of opossums. Just tell me where to wire the money to, I'm sure I can trust you to apply it directly to the opossum removal! How much do you need sir? Will $500 cover it?
Dharma is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 05:25 PM   #9
Mister Tudball
Valued Poster

Default An Update

For those of you who are interested, I spoke with Pleasure09 a few minutes ago, and things are not going well for her daughter. The doctors moved her into ICU last night. She has had several seizures since then, and in one instance, quit breathing. They are still not sure what the cause of this is, and are continuing to test. Apparently as a result of some of the tests done, they have detected some swelling in her brain and may operate to relieve the pressure.

I couple of points of clarification. As I mentioned in my first post, this is all taking place in another state as that's where her daughter was when all this started. Second, she is not asking for contributions to defray medical expenses or anything of the kind. She's never even brought up the subject in my conversations with her. All she's hoping for is some help to cover the cost of staying there to be near her daughter. That's it.

Also, she said she does not get the best phone reception inside the hospital, so she's missing calls and texts. But she is able to step out periodically and check email, so those of you who wish to follow up with her can contact her that way.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women