Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 07-18-2012, 11:41 AM   #151
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Talking but you get an A for effort

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
WTF is most funny when he is serious....
and never is never most funny seriously
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 01:35 PM   #152
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Al Capone died of this shit. Get checked. You seem to be slipping off the deep end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
That you believe that is almost as amusing as watching you twist like a snake trying to defend child rape and Penn State.

Has anybody seen anybody in this thread or any other defending child rape? Do you just lie for the hell of it or has some STD infected your mind? Here is what the Mayo Clinic says ....

Syphilis symptoms

Syphilis is a bacterial infection. The disease affects your genitals, skin and mucous membranes, but it may also involve many other parts of your body, including your brain and your heart.
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/std-symptoms/ID00053/NSECTIONGROUP=2

Back to your distortions....
In this thread , I have defended the Penn St Football program from being shut down. I have seen no evidence that the football team was involved in this ugly affair. If evidence is shown that any players were, they should be prosecuted to the fullest extend of the law. If there is evidence that a majority of the team was involved than you just might convince me that the program needs to be shut down. If Penn St only recruited child molesters , shut the program down. If not, STFU with trying to convince me how right you are.
Quote:
His personal attacks are how we know we’ve won. It’s his own personal version of a white flag.

What are your personal attacks viewed as? PMS? ...
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 01:49 PM   #153
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

I believe that she was attacking your side of the argument, WTF, (as in disagreeing), not you, personally...but what the hell do I know?

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 01:50 PM   #154
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Just when I thought you couldn't get any lower, WTF, you manage to surprise me. Get some help, you're not right.

And I think suggesting another poster has an STD is pointworthy, even in the Sandbox. Maybe this time you will report your own post to the mods.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 02:05 PM   #155
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
That you believe that is almost as amusing as watching you twist like a snake trying to defend child rape and Penn State.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SofaKingFun View Post
I believe that she was attacking your side of the argument, WTF, (as in disagreeing), not you, personally...but what the hell do I know?

I can't answer what you know or not but she implied that I was defending child rape. Some would call that personal, I am one of them that would...

I implied that she must be fuc'd in the head for implying that. I then pointed out what might be a cause.

This is what you get when you (Olivia) think you can imply something and not have someone (WTF) imply back at you.

In closing, she went there before me, several times, I have no second thoughts about my response.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 02:08 PM   #156
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Just when I thought you couldn't get any lower, WTF, you manage to surprise me. Get some help, you're not right.

And I think suggesting another poster has an STD is pointworthy, even in the Sandbox. Maybe this time you will report your own post to the mods.
LOL, no she will RTM it and I will live with whatever the outcome you blind SOB.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 02:20 PM   #157
Col. Zodiak
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Ok this thread seems to be drifting way off course. Keep it to the original discussion, quit the attacks and realize that, even though this is the Sandbox, some of you are getting VERY close to some of the nuclear subjects.

The Colonel
Col. Zodiak is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 02:44 PM   #158
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Move along folks, train has been put back on track!

WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women