Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-15-2012, 11:49 PM   #1
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
Default Political Animals on the USA network

Stop me if you've heard this story before; a woman, given to wearing pantsuits, campaigns for nomination of the presidency of the United States. She loses. Her husband, a former president who disgraced himself with an extramarital affair, is southern, profane, and thinks the "greasy" candidate who won should be working as a butler for him in the real world. This woman starts wearing dresses instead of her signature pantsuits is nominated to be the new Secretary of State by the president elect. She still holds a strong desire to be president. The new president over the course of the first show demonstrates indecisiveness, arrogance, and a political tin ear.

Does any of this sound familiar? Did I forget to mention that she has an openly gay son?

This is the basis of the new mini-series on the USA network called "Political Animals". Sigorney Weaver is miscast as the woman in question. She is too tall, too thin, and too attractive still. Her character does divorce her philandering husband after her loss and he goes on to nail attractive actresses that look a lot like Sofia Vergara.

To me this sounds like a muted cry by Hollywood for a choice this year. I also notice that Hollywood must be racist. They didn't make the new president an Afro-American but an Italian American. So it looks like pure racism to me. It is also looks like some buyers remorse on the part of Hollywood liberals. They got their "hope and change" and would now like to try a ball busing witch. Compared to Obama, Hillary...oops I mean Elaine is very strong, main stream liberal who has the balls for the job.

We hear you Hollywood and we comiserate. We just wish you would come completely clean and take responsibility for their mistake in the Whitehouse.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 01:54 AM   #2
UB9IB6
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Stop me if you've heard this story before; a woman, given to wearing pantsuits, campaigns for nomination of the presidency of the United States. She loses. Her husband, a former president who disgraced himself with an extramarital affair, is southern, profane, and thinks the "greasy" candidate who won should be working as a butler for him in the real world. This woman starts wearing dresses instead of her signature pantsuits is nominated to be the new Secretary of State by the president elect. She still holds a strong desire to be president. The new president over the course of the first show demonstrates indecisiveness, arrogance, and a political tin ear.

Does any of this sound familiar? Did I forget to mention that she has an openly gay son?

This is the basis of the new mini-series on the USA network called "Political Animals". Sigorney Weaver is miscast as the woman in question. She is too tall, too thin, and too attractive still. Her character does divorce her philandering husband after her loss and he goes on to nail attractive actresses that look a lot like Sofia Vergara.

To me this sounds like a muted cry by Hollywood for a choice this year. I also notice that Hollywood must be racist. They didn't make the new president an Afro-American but an Italian American. So it looks like pure racism to me. It is also looks like some buyers remorse on the part of Hollywood liberals. They got their "hope and change" and would now like to try a ball busing witch. Compared to Obama, Hillary...oops I mean Elaine is very strong, main stream liberal who has the balls for the job.

We hear you Hollywood and we comiserate. We just wish you would come completely clean and take responsibility for their mistake in the Whitehouse.
Not ringing any bells. Doesn't sound at all familiar... I jest.
UB9IB6 is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 05:30 AM   #3
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Glad you will have a new show to watch this season J D .
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 09:04 AM   #4
fetishfreak
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

While, I too noticed the similarities, I thought the show was not too bad. I especially liked how they took advantage of a recent ruling of the supreme court and basically gave the FCC the finger. The language and sexual situations were mild in comparison to HBO but still much more stronger than what is normally on TV. In fact I am so use to hearing shit dubbed over with shoot that I did not believe I heard it right the first time.

So far it doesn't seem that the show is going to push an idealogical viewpoint but rather be an attempt to push the envelope in prime time.

I will probably keep watching just to see how far they will push.

I really liked the line "She is a bitch with a capital C"
fetishfreak is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 10:19 AM   #5
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Well it won't last all season. (Ekim operating from a point of ignorance again) I was surprised by all the sexually charged langauge. Like when the mother (Elaine's mother) Ellyn Burstyn told the reporter (Carla Gugino) that she thought she was a lesbian and that the reporter must give one hell of a hummer.
Old 07-16-2012, 11:10 AM   #6
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:

really? stop you if we've heard it before ?

how do you suggest we stop you before you finish typing and hit the submit tab?

inquiring minds want to know !
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 01:02 PM   #7
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Standard opening line to either a joke or sarcasm. Didn't they teach you this stuff in school?
Old 07-16-2012, 01:33 PM   #8
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Standard opening line to either a joke or sarcasm. Didn't they teach you this stuff in school?

for a face to face conversation maybe but on an internet message board, standard by whos measure?

the morons that call it standard?

since you ask as a standard opening line next time you decide to post some stupid shit

STOP STOP STOP

in advance
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 01:37 PM   #9
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Namecalling! CBJ7, you know better than that. Boooo!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 02:08 PM   #10
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Namecalling! CBJ7, you know better than that. Boooo!

namecalling rears its ugly face yet again ...

you have me mixed up with another about this NAME CALLING
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 02:24 PM   #11
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Oh. Then you didn't call JD a moron. Thanks for clearing that up. My mistake.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 02:49 PM   #12
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Well it won't last all season. (Ekim operating from a point of ignorance again) I was surprised by all the sexually charged langauge. Like when the mother (Elaine's mother) Ellyn Burstyn told the reporter (Carla Gugino) that she thought she was a lesbian and that the reporter must give one hell of a hummer.

I don't think you will either.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 03:11 PM   #13
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Oh. Then you didn't call JD a moron. Thanks for clearing that up. My mistake.

not specifically, no

youre welcome, again.
CJ7 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women