Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60274
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41328
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 07-03-2012, 07:32 PM   #1
Satyrrical
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35
Default Nonsexual activity that got you or your date hot?

A few years ago, I took a new girlfriend shooting one day at a public range, just a few pistols, her first experience with firearms. Next thing I know, she is practically raping me in the lane. I got blow job on the drive home, and we had sex for the first time (just inside the door) that night. I never considered the activity any sort of turn on, it is (was) just a hobby. Now I smile at target practice on occasion in remembrance.

So, on a date, have you ever partipated in an activity (not overtly sexual) with your date, that seemed to increase the sexual interest of either of you when there was no such spark previously?
Satyrrical is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 08:10 PM   #2
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Good post!

I get such a turn on when I go camping in the woods with my guy...................it is so hot & kinky having sweaty wild sex in the woods!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 08:10 PM   #3
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Everything I do is nonsexual, and not intentionally.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 08:12 PM   #4
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

pyramider---you had me turned on by your playfully shy and charming attitude when i met you at the meet and greet!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 10:55 PM   #5
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

I'd have to say going to the lake with a very sexy lady. Usually the biniki comes off and someone is about to get some rug burns.
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 11:29 PM   #6
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I kinda get hot when I see a lady actually get close to finishing a meal when we go out. If she has an appetite for the most part I know she is healthy, sort of care free, and enjoying life. And no this doesn't just go for fat chicks either lol....just in general.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 11:38 PM   #7
cnd82
Account Disabled

i've had really good experiences after playing golf
cnd82 is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 12:25 PM   #8
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

When I was married my wife use to sing when she cooked. It just turned me on almost everytime. She usually had shorts on which didn't hurt either
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 01:31 PM   #9
afbc
Valued Poster

I had an old flame who loved the smell of sweat and dirt.

Mid-90's

I was active duty in the army and dating a young, freckled, redhead from Manitou Springs, Colorado named Deb. Absolutely wonderful woman who lived in the backwoods outside Bummfuck, Nowhere.

Early one misty, weekend morning, while staying with her, I tossed my running shoes on and did a ten miler on the dirt and gravel roads sprawling through the hills and forests near her house. Finding my way back home, the last hundred yards or so, I slowed to a walk, stretching out each step. My endorphin-laced thoughts drifted to other things -- hot showers and monster breakfasts - a manly breakfast of bacon and pancakes and more bacon.

Deb was awake, waiting on the front steps for my return, coffee cup in hand and dressed only in the tee shirt she had slept in. She smiled and rose to hug me, which I tried to shrug off. I was hot, soaked through with sweat and covered with a fine film of red dirt from the roads I had traveled that morning. I did not want to get her muddy.

As she hugged me, she inhaled deeply and groaned. Very loud and audible, to the point that I noticed, and this struck me as a bit weird.

Then she whispered into my ear, "I want you. . . Now. . ."

And she took me that morning - right there on the front steps.
afbc is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 02:41 PM   #10
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76
Default lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by afbc View Post
I had an old flame who loved the smell of sweat and dirt.

Mid-90's

I was active duty in the army and dating a young, freckled, redhead from Manitou Springs, Colorado named Deb. Absolutely wonderful woman who lived in the backwoods outside Bummfuck, Nowhere.

Early one misty, weekend morning, while staying with her, I tossed my running shoes on and did a ten miler on the dirt and gravel roads sprawling through the hills and forests near her house. Finding my way back home, the last hundred yards or so, I slowed to a walk, stretching out each step. My endorphin-laced thoughts drifted to other things -- hot showers and monster breakfasts - a manly breakfast of bacon and pancakes and more bacon.

Deb was awake, waiting on the front steps for my return, coffee cup in hand and dressed only in the tee shirt she had slept in. She smiled and rose to hug me, which I tried to shrug off. I was hot, soaked through with sweat and covered with a fine film of red dirt from the roads I had traveled that morning. I did not want to get her muddy.

As she hugged me, she inhaled deeply and groaned. Very loud and audible, to the point that I noticed, and this struck me as a bit weird.

Then she whispered into my ear, "I want you. . . Now. . ."

And she took me that morning - right there on the front steps.

Good story but it reminds me of how fucking different men and women are. Your thinking bacon and pancakes and she's thinking sweaty cock and balls. I don't think we will ever get each other figured out. lol
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 04:24 PM   #11
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Well did you finally get the bacon and pancakes?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 09:23 PM   #12
thecooldude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

I took my girlfriend to a Michael Jackson concert once. When we came back to my place, I never seen a woman so turned on as she was that night. It was one best sexual experience I ever had. Never again was I jealous of MJ. He was the fire sta rter and I was the beneficiary.
thecooldude is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 09:32 PM   #13
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

PF Chang's LOL!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 09:37 PM   #14
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Seeing her walk through my front door. It doesn't take much for me.
bojulay is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women