Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Tennessee > Coed Discussions - Tennessee
test
Coed Discussions - Tennessee Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70687
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60220
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41270
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35683
Mojojo33117

Old 06-27-2012, 10:33 AM   #16
Hannabeth
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 32925
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Unfortunately, I know where everyone in Nashville's locations are at due to the guys trying to prove they have seen said provider, because " I saw her at her apt in such and such and she is in apt XXX. so how would I know that if I had not met her, so can I just come on without having to wait for you to contact her?" Happens at least once a week!
Hannabeth is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 11:01 AM   #17
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by babee View Post
Nope.

Oh yeah..
bladtinzu is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 03:30 PM   #18
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladtinzu View Post
Oh yeah..
Convince me...............
Guest032514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 09:18 PM   #19
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by babee View Post
Convince me...............
Damn it woman.. I think my next trip to Memphis I can convince you.
Old 06-28-2012, 10:38 PM   #20
FK
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4082
My ECCIE Reviews

Dont stay at the Hampton Inn on Poplar.
1. the hotel booking form when I reserved specifically said microwave and refrigerator, but lo and behold at check in "we don't have refrigerators or microwaves in any of our rooms"
2. the shower curtain must have gotten mildewed across the bottom because it appeared someone had trimmed off the bottom vs replacing it and the shower spray would fan it out and spray the whole bathroom unless I sat a shampoo bottle on the bottom to hold it down.
3. they overcharged my credit card by $200 "the system automatically did it BS" and I had to call my credit card company and the hotel manager a week later to get that extra taken off my credit card!
FK is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 10:09 AM   #21
Hannabeth
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

I am very nervous about getting an apt..... Neighbors are very nosy! Hell, my neighbors at my personal residence are always asking who was that in your driveway if they see a car they haven't seen before...I would never have clients at my home!
The issue I am having in Nashville is, guys are starting to take issue that I am not at the Hilton, Marriott, ect like the other ladies are. Now I know these ladies are getting a higher rate to be at these locations... I do not understand how they are checking into these places at 10am to accommodate a 11am booking? I have tried to book online to only find out that I cannot check in till 3pm...(call hotel to make sure I can check in) I would find this to be real hard when they contact you at say 9am to see you at 1pm... I ask for a 24 hr notice for incall anyway because of mundane employment, and they cannot seem to follow that, so asking for 24 hr notice just to book a hotel...please! Most contact me the night before. So, as I stated before, I have secured a long term place to remedy this problem, but for some it is not good enough,granted they are getting a lower rate. They thought they were just getting a hell of a deal. Then there are the ones who are looking for a low rate and still expect you to be at the Hilton, Marriott ect... stating, "I thought you did this because you like it, not for a profit?" Some state, " well you are making a 1000.00 a day, why can you not go to a better hotel?" Sorry to break it to you, but I only see 1 client a day, perhaps 2 and I may only book 4 clients a week tops. So, I may make a 1000.00 a week.... I am not out here trying to do the town!
Now, if someone wants to give me a heads up on what hotels will let me check in on a whim before 3pm or even with a day notice, please fill me in.... pm of course!
Old 06-30-2012, 06:45 AM   #22
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

Aww, sweetie. Please yourself first. I know exactly what you're saying. If you have a real life, a long term spot is the way to go. I love being able to take all my stuff, dump it at one spot, and leave it for week(s).

WHY?? does everyone wnat 11am? That's check out !
Guest032514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 09:26 AM   #23
Hannabeth
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

They really want 10am, but put them off till 11am. They want to come during, what they call lunch hour times. They cannot come after 3pm. They have to go straight home from work....
Old 07-02-2012, 08:54 PM   #24
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannabeth View Post
I am very nervous about getting an apt..... Neighbors are very nosy! Hell, my neighbors at my personal residence are always asking who was that in your driveway if they see a car they haven't seen before...I would never have clients at my home!
The issue I am having in Nashville is, guys are starting to take issue that I am not at the Hilton, Marriott, ect like the other ladies are. Now I know these ladies are getting a higher rate to be at these locations... I do not understand how they are checking into these places at 10am to accommodate a 11am booking? I have tried to book online to only find out that I cannot check in till 3pm...(call hotel to make sure I can check in) I would find this to be real hard when they contact you at say 9am to see you at 1pm... I ask for a 24 hr notice for incall anyway because of mundane employment, and they cannot seem to follow that, so asking for 24 hr notice just to book a hotel...please! Most contact me the night before. So, as I stated before, I have secured a long term place to remedy this problem, but for some it is not good enough,granted they are getting a lower rate. They thought they were just getting a hell of a deal. Then there are the ones who are looking for a low rate and still expect you to be at the Hilton, Marriott ect... stating, "I thought you did this because you like it, not for a profit?" Some state, " well you are making a 1000.00 a day, why can you not go to a better hotel?" Sorry to break it to you, but I only see 1 client a day, perhaps 2 and I may only book 4 clients a week tops. So, I may make a 1000.00 a week.... I am not out here trying to do the town!
Now, if someone wants to give me a heads up on what hotels will let me check in on a whim before 3pm or even with a day notice, please fill me in.... pm of course!
Ok with low volume and lower earnings I would say an apartment would be the way to go. And not all neighbors are so nosey. A couple of years back I bought a townhouse closer to Birmingham to trim long travel times off my weekly commute. I also use it for various playtimes with both SB's and ladies like yourself. No one has said anything about anyone coming and going except to single chick across the street who thinks I am a total manslut.. Plus if most appointments are during the lunch hour then most neighbors will be at work or sleeping if they work later shifts.

Now as Babee said the down side is it will be in your name ect ect. But there are ways around that.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women