Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60274
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41328
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: If you are 1/2 way through the session and things are not going well..do you
leave unsatisfied 16 20.25%
try to finish 60 75.95%
don't care 5 6.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 79. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-25-2012, 09:19 PM   #16
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

True, folks are not in this adult lifestyle for romance or a walk down the isle.
However, many folks ARE in this adult lifestyle for *companionship* that goes beyond just sex. Therefore, *chemistry* plays a huge part in ones hobby date.
Or as for you, not needed for your *session* where only sex is wanted.

I get it, when men say they don't click with someone. It's a part of human nature to want to click with someone and have chemistry. Especially for men who are visual creatures and many men who desire a woman of substance.

So again, to the OP and others. IF you don't click with your date. be polite and leave. Do NOT settle!!! This adult lifestyle is about YOU enjoying YOURSELF to the fullest. And not about chalking up the lack of chemistry just to get a nut off. Hell fucking no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solarsystem View Post
many people in this thread mention "chemistry" with a provider. which I think is funny because that's something a guy might want with an actuall steady girlfriend not a provider.you're not there to date her/court her/romance her/ or eventually walk down the aisle with her. you're there for sex not romance. (at least I'm there for sex not romance) and she's not certainly not meeting YOU for romance but for $$$$. now understand me, if you do have chemistry with a provider, great. and communicating/relating with them is important yet wanting/insisting on "chemistry" is alot to ask.
Mature Companion is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 09:36 PM   #17
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

One lady one time. I did not write a review and we both knew it was a wasted hour for both of us. It wasn't her fault nor was in mine. It just was a mess and I had to work hard not to laugh my ass off. She gave it a good try but it was a no go from about 10 minutes into the session. There is another provider that I really liked but after two wonderful sessions the third fell apart and we both agreed it would be the last time. We talked of getting together for coffee several times but never did. I made sure I gave the first provider the money as she really gave it a try.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 09:46 PM   #18
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It happens....and I just give it the "ole college try"!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 09:50 PM   #19
Guest030824
Account Disabled

It sure as hell wasn't you Dee. I have always left you wondering how I got home. Next time I will get a designated driver.
Old 06-26-2012, 02:20 AM   #20
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxyveronica View Post
i agree. i been doing this for a few months and some guys have gotten ruff. so if i feel like its not going to work i keep half and will send him with the rest. not all guys are agressive only a few jerks. im not accusing you of being agressive by the way. some times it just doesnt work out...tiffani is right. try talking for the first few minutes to see hows things will go before you give her the envelope.
I didn't say that shiat! You better gimme my envelope first or there won't be a first few minutes! Just kidding.
Please don't encourage these guys to hold off on the envelope. There's no worse way to make a lady uncomfortable.

But to clarify, Small Package understood perfectly what I meant. Communication is foreplay in itself. I don't do short notice appointments with men that I have not communicated with. That gives me a sense of what makes him happy since most of the time I'm the flexible one. There are some guys that like that passion from the door, and they make me aware of that beforehand. But for the most part, people like to take in their surroundings, freshen up, or talk first.

Communication can get all the nervousness out of the situation for both of us, and makes that immediate passion easier. Our limits and turn on's have already been discussed, and an enjoyable situation is all that's left to have.
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 05:03 AM   #21
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Commuincation will lead to more anticipation will lead to more nervousness .... It happens.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 06:49 AM   #22
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucson View Post
It sure as hell wasn't you Dee. I have always left you wondering how I got home. Next time I will get a designated driver.

not everyone will "get along hunky dory" with everyone......so just "go with the flow and make the best of the situation"
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 09:00 AM   #23
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Commuincation will lead to more anticipation will lead to more nervousness .... It happens.
Not after that first kiss...
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 10:37 AM   #24
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Tiffani
I don't remember if I got a kiss from you in Houston or not. But you were tied up a bit
Old 06-28-2012, 09:21 AM   #25
memdal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 127

Just a few times I have felt like there just wasn’t much chemistry. Not her fault or not mine, we just didn’t match for some reason. In each case I tried something new or that I don’t usually have in an encounter to spice it up, or learn something. Learned a toy and how to use it to her satisfaction once. Learned about a couple of positions that completely changed the sensation and the view. In each case, it made the meeting more interesting.
memdal is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 11:48 AM   #26
anita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41999
My ECCIE Reviews

I will still treat him as if we clicked. It may not be a great experience, but there is no reason for it not to be good, at least.
anita is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women