Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 06-24-2012, 12:56 PM   #16
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I don't like Romney. Some of those items are fair, others not. Rachel Maddow is not going to be objective.

I think Obamacare is going to be a financial disaster. I don't know anyone who thinks it's going to cut the deficit. The projections of its cost have doubled since it was enacted.

Obama did go on an apology tour.

Clinton hates Obama, and thinks he's incompetent.

The national debt under Obama has increased by 50%. That is a massive amount of money.

#4 is debatable. Working at a job is not what Romney meant. Obama never had to meet a payroll or make business decisions. He doesn't understand how business works.

12. The stimulus was a farce. Everyone knows that. Just a transfer of wealth from taxpayers to Obama's buddies.

16. I approved of Obama's policy on this.

26. Who then will be running healthcare? Duh. The government. Maddow is lying here.

Etc. etc. etc. Most of it is political spin. Not facts. Just distorting what the other side says. Both sides do it.

But anything that goes against your sick Messiah-like view of Obama, anything that says he is less than perfect, might have been mistaken, or even that his shit smells, is either a lie, or simply didn't happen.

It's not that way. Sorry. Take off your rose-colored glasses and look at reality.

It's one thing to support Obama. It's sick to worship him like you do.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 01:15 PM   #17
SITTINGONSTAR
BANNED

User ID: 138889

MAD... I called you incompetent at what you do... then stop listening to WTFIHTS

PSYC 101
SITTINGONSTAR is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 01:25 PM   #18
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
But anything that goes against your sick Messiah-like view of Obama, anything that says he is less than perfect, might have been mistaken, or even that his shit smells, is either a lie, or simply didn't happen.
Not one link to back up anything you say. So what's that you were saying? Oh yeah...

Quote:
I don't like Romney, so I'd probably agree with some of the rationale, but it's hard to agree when the only evidence given is you saying he's lying.

Quote:
That's funny. Doofie responded to the Romney "lies" simply by saying "he's lying" after each statement. I guess Doofie is the authority. LOL!

What an idiot! But he is so much fun to watch!

Priceless, no?

Quote:
It's not that way. Sorry. Take off your rose-colored glasses and look at reality.
The reality is as i said it is in another thread. You can find something new that can be tied back to any President which would make him look bad if you try hard enough. That goes for any President throughout history. The reality isn't what's changed over the course of the last 2 Presidents. The perception is what's changed, thanks to the information age we now live in. You'll save yourself a lot of wasted effort and angst once you come to that realization.

If Ron Paul or Gary Johnson were President, you really don't think there'd be just as many people posting on internet forums every day something new that makes Ron Paul or Gary Johnson the most corrupt and incompetent administration in history?

Quote:
It's one thing to support Obama. It's sick to worship him like you do.
What's sick is your desire to hate someone so badly that you'll spend 14 hours a day trying to find reason to hate someone so badly. That's what's sick.

Sorry to bust the angry-bubble you've allowed yourself to live in over the last 3-1/2 years, but this administration is pretty standard, even boring, fare.

I'm not here worshipping Obama. I'm here simply pointing that out.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 01:30 PM   #19
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Doofie, you're funnier all the time! How can I be angry when you make me laugh so hard?

Old 06-24-2012, 01:40 PM   #20
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Doofie, you're funnier all the time! How can I be angry when you make me laugh so hard?

Shorter COG: "I got nothin'."
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 01:46 PM   #21
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

No. That's not it. Here ya go: COG - "Doofie, you're a waste of my time."

See?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women