Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162523
Yssup Rider60354
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41491
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35860
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 06-21-2012, 10:51 PM   #61
BlackGuyWhoTips
BANNED

You have already stated your reason a few posts back but feel free to change it to "I added No Black Men cause starting out in this business can be intimidating as it is.." whatever the fuck that means

I have more respect for providers who use the NBA policy cause they are simply not attracted to Black men than someone like you who uses it just because other girls are using it.

Nobody is trying to knock your hustle hun,keep doing your thing.
Looking at your pics,its clearly you're not starving

I mean if Black guys were calling you non-stop begging to see you back when you had the NBA policy and are still calling now knowing you had that policy on there just for the fuck of it,what do you have to lose?

if aint your fault that they can't resist you no matter what you think of them.

But please miss me with all that "if they sound professional" bullshit..cause i highly doubt any professional Black man who is aware of your NBA policy history is going to waste his time calling you.Professional people look for integrity and respect among other things from people they do business,whether a whore or a paper supplier.You lack both.

If a girl like you can get away with these type of shenanigans,i can only imagine what some Angelina Jolie look alike provider can pull off
Old 06-22-2012, 12:14 AM   #62
Dayna Love
Miss Head Master

User ID: 135703
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bustyamy View Post
Haha probably. I still been turning down some AA men if they sound hood, its my body and I don't care. But the ones who are professional and don't mind paying and treat me well I fuck the shit out of them. Starting in this business is a little intimidating as is, so whatever my reason is accept it! The ones who have seen me, I showed who bustyamy is! And wil have some returns. You are not in my position or in my shoes, so say what you want and call Quanell X on my ass lol.
Ok...I was really trying to stay out of this thread...I can become not so nice when it comes to taking about race....
Amy dont take this wrong, and i know you personally and i know for a fact you are not raciest.
but you can not judge people on what they sound like on the phone that is stereo typing.....yes you can choose who you want to see and yes it is your body...but you cant become upset with a black man cause of how they feel...If your not going to come out an say why you change your policy then you are gonna get shit from some men....take it ignore it and leave it...you are not going to change there minds by defending your self...so save you fingers from all the typing....

I took a guy earlier today that sounded hood on the phone and he was so sweet in person...dont judge by how they sound, but by if they are being respectful or not...
exsample
blk man disrespectful- yo ma can i come hit that pussy
wht man disrespectful- Hey girl can i stick my hard dick in you.
are you gonna see either one HELL NO

blk man hood-say lil mama u so sexy can i come see you
are you gonna see them? i will cuz there is not disrespect.
there is a different
just like you can not judge a book by its cover....

from what ive been told and what i understand the reason for most girls having a NBA policy is b/c they either have a pimp and they wont let there girls see blk men and/or they are afraid of losing there high paying rich white men. some cause they are married and there husband except what they do but put stipulation on it...some is cause they say of the big dicks that blk men have...oh how thats not true not every blk man has a big dick just like not every wht man has a lil dick...a wht man can beat that kitty up just a blk man can...
everything you think a blk can or could do so can a wht man...or any color of men...
once again i can go on and on but im going to put my dick beaters to rest for the night as i will need them tomorrow....
Old 06-22-2012, 09:31 PM   #63
Guest071514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 119544
My ECCIE Reviews

Well it all come down to, I see who I want period. I was put in top 3 bbbj list by a black guy, and I would see him 1000 times again. If you sounds like u gonna leave the crib to come hit it and want that special shieeeeeett. Well I'm sorry but I have no appointments available. Its my choice and my pussy! I make enough to turn down who I don't feel comfortable with. I am not hard up! Pass me up if you don't like it! The rest of professional black men who want to see me know where I am. And I already have some appts set up!
Old 06-22-2012, 10:15 PM   #64
BlakeConfidential
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 136095

Ok, we get it Amy. You always manage a "plug" in each of your posts/replies that an AA man just reviewed you, or just saw you, or set up an appt today, or put you on the top 3 bbbj list. Ok.....we get it, no more NBA for you.
Old 06-22-2012, 10:17 PM   #65
Guest071514-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackGuyWhoTips View Post
You have already stated your reason a few posts back but feel free to change it to "I added No Black Men cause starting out in this business can be intimidating as it is.." whatever the fuck that means

I have more respect for providers who use the NBA policy cause they are simply not attracted to Black men than someone like you who uses it just because other girls are using it.

Nobody is trying to knock your hustle hun,keep doing your thing.
Looking at your pics,its clearly you're not starving

I mean if Black guys were calling you non-stop begging to see you back when you had the NBA policy and are still calling now knowing you had that policy on there just for the fuck of it,what do you have to lose?

if aint your fault that they can't resist you no matter what you think of them.

But please miss me with all that "if they sound professional" bullshit..cause i highly doubt any professional Black man who is aware of your NBA policy history is going to waste his time calling you.Professional people look for integrity and respect among other things from people they do business,whether a whore or a paper supplier.You lack both.

If a girl like you can get away with these type of shenanigans,i can only imagine what some Angelina Jolie look alike provider can pull off
The thing that should really tick you off is when a black provider has a nba policy. I mean wtf. But still its her pussy. I get many many calls from aa men. And some I take, and give the same great service that I'm known for. My 40 reviews speak for themselves, and I guess they think I am sexy. Tomorrow ill be seeing a medical Dr. On outcall for $250. And he can't wait! To bad you don't know who he is so you can tell him to stay away from big bad Amy lmao. And he knew my policy before. Hmmm, idk I am just here to provide a service. You are free to open your butt cheeks to any dick you want, and I do the same with my pussy
Old 06-22-2012, 10:23 PM   #66
Guest071514-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeConfidential View Post
Ok, we get it Amy. You always manage a "plug" in each of your posts/replies that an AA man just reviewed you, or just saw you, or set up an appt today, or put you on the top 3 bbbj list. Ok.....we get it, no more NBA for you.
Exactly, but I keep getting bashed. So let's be clear no more nba for me lmao. I mean really its 2012 already get over it. There is lots of pussy here. Move on to who you want, and ill still be an all around provider
Old 06-22-2012, 11:39 PM   #67
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

This threAD is fucking awesome
Old 06-22-2012, 11:48 PM   #68
MagnusX14
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

This thread needs to be closed and I'll applaud the moderator who does it.
Old 06-23-2012, 12:02 AM   #69
Dayna Love
Miss Head Master

User ID: 135703
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Let me just put it out there...Amy i want to tell you i am sorry if my comment upset you..not like most ppl here, I know you personally and you are a great person and a great friend...I don't judge anyone that's just me...Its not for me to judge..only god can do that...when it comes to talking about race i get very touchy..I can get very touchy on any subject that has to with judging someone before they really know that person...a lot of that has to with my profession in my real world...
yes you all read that right...Dayna is educated with a BA..
So amy once again Im sry if you felt any kinda way..you are a great person and dont never let anyone tell you different...
Old 06-23-2012, 01:08 AM   #70
Sarunga
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by bustyamy View Post
Exactly, but I keep getting bashed. So let's be clear no more nba for me lmao. I mean really its 2012 already get over it. There is lots of pussy here. Move on to who you want, and ill still be an all around provider
You can always stop feeding it.....if you want to.
Old 06-23-2012, 10:41 AM   #71
DarthMaul
DarkSide MOD

Encounters: 38

Everyone has given their opinion. That's enough.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women