Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41458
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 06-21-2012, 05:36 PM   #1
Taylor Sims
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 107606
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Laughing at ourselves

In stead of drama how many of us can think of something we can share that we have done that is funny.
Taylor Sims is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 06:27 PM   #2
essence
Valued Poster

What goes ha ha ha bonk?

A man laughing his head off.
essence is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 08:01 PM   #3
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

One time in the 7th grade. 3 class clowns and me were sitting in the back of a school bus. We had just played a football game and got our asses kicked. We had traveled 40 miles or so in that one bus. Opposing team passed us in 3 buses. So we mooned them. Had so much fun we mooned people for the whole 40 miles. It was not so much fun when we were called to the office Monday morning. Seems the vice principal and a bunch of parents were in cars following us. That was the end of my football career...LOL
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 10:32 PM   #4
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

my divorce was so nasty my mother refused to attend my daughters wedding, so I took a pic of her, made it life size and held it up for family pic's
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 01:32 AM   #5
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

Speaking of "mooning". When we were seniors in hs, one of the local pizza parlors had big plate glass windows all the way to ground level. Well our crew of guys just had a kegger, and we're all fucked up. A bunch of folks are inside chowing down on pizza, and we decided to give them something appetizing to look at. Eight of us lined up dropped our drawers and put our asses right up on the window for what we called a "pressed ham" and knocked on the window. Everyone knew us because it was a small town, we just didn't give a shit, even the cops drove by as we were doing it and they laughed their asses off. Today you'd go to jail for that shit...lol
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 02:06 AM   #6
Taylor Sims
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Many yrs ago I was lighting a cig for my ex husband. I was not holding the lighter correctly and I caught my thumb nail on fire. Then another time I was at a cook out and I caught my finger on fire with a marshmallow. No, I was nt drunk or messed up just being me. How sometimes it is nice to laugh at ourselves and hear great stories to laugh at or with also. Have a great weekend. Hugs and Kisses!!!!!!!!! TP*
Old 06-22-2012, 07:31 AM   #7
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

i was just a young broke guy with two little baby boys and a young wife. we lived in a little crackerbox starter home. i'd go to work around 7 am get back at 7 pm and then relieve my wife with the kids.

this high school kid would pick up the boy who lived across the street for school every morning. he'd drive up in his car and lay on his horn. and then after repeated loud honks the other kid would finally come straggling out and off they'd go. the noise of that honk would come rattling through the windows of our and the babies bedrooms which were in the front of the house. my wife would wake up, the babies would cry.

the homes were built on a hill side so our house was, in elevation, above theirs and theirs was substantially below and quite far from the street.

after a week or so of this every morning around 6:30 am i decided to put a stop to it.

the next morning i was ready, as soon as i saw the car coming i went outside..the kid was behind the wheel. i stood in the yard and yelled to him..."you better not honk that horn; get out of the car and walk to his door to tell him you are here!", i said in my most menacing voice.

the high school kid looked at me, he seemed to gulp. i was proud of myself and glad he wasnt going to give me any trouble. he finally opened his car door, a job that seemed to have been a strange struggle. then he swung his legs out, they were withered and both maybe a foot and half long at the most. he had braces on them and he had crutches that he inserted his arms into and he slowly got out and struggled in a half crawl down the long steep sidewalk to the neighbors door.

i watched his back as he struggled down the walk, i felt about one-inch tall.
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 07:41 PM   #8
Taylor Sims
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

WOW! That was a story. We dont know what is going on in someone's life do we.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women