Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 06-21-2012, 06:30 PM   #16
essence
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
if it wasnt for probably and conjecture you would be totally speechless
You forgot lies, innuendos, distortions and propaganda.
essence is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 09:20 PM   #17
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnSx7...eature=related
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 06:58 AM   #18
SierraNiagara
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 81888
My ECCIE Reviews

I just heard on the radio - that there has been $450,000 raised so far for this lady.
A guy out of toronto had set it up you can find it on indiegogo
http://www.indiegogo.com/

I also watched an interview last night with one of the boys parents - he seemed truely distraught by what had happened and made a plea of apology to the lady.

Sad!

Kisses
Sierra
SierraNiagara is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 05:19 PM   #19
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
poor lady indeed, she should be on a bus with younger children

those punkass bitches need a man 6'6" 265# carrying a billy club and a really bad attitude

i had just the man for that job. two, in fact. when i was in Jr high school, we had two shop teachers. one was Mr. Robb. every bit of 6'5" and about 270. the other was Mr. Prather, who claimed to be the USMC push-up champion. said he did over 220 push-ups in 2 minutes flat. and judging from the guns on this guy you'd believe it. no one EVER beat him in a push-up contest in the 3 years i was there. one day, there was a bit of a ruckus in the hallway at the end of the school where Metal shop and Wood shop were next to each other. Robb and Prather came out of the shops and took out about 10 punks like Grant took Vicksburg. Robb also had a rather nasty looking paddle. You mess up in his Metal Shop and you'd get 10 licks in front of the whole class. Prather would just get in your face and challenge you to either a push-up contest or a good old fashioned Marine Corps style combat. i was in the Navy myself but any of you Corps dogs should know what that means. Semper Fi. Uhhh Rah!

also sat in a bar in West Alkia beach in Seattle. Called the Blew Eagle. run by a bunch of ex-Navy. Biker Bar. Navy and USMC always welcome. A bunch of us "squids" and "Jarheads" were having us a time giving each other some lighthearted shit. Well some local yokel made the colossal mistake to infer that the Nav and the Corps didn't like each other and tried to mess with one of us Navy. he suddenly found himself surrounded by about 7 jarheads and about 10 Navy lookin' to start WW III if he didn't back off. he didn't and the barfight of all barfights resulted. including one of the ex-Nav owners unloading a 12-gauge into the ceiling to "calm down" the crowd. quite a fun night. i'd score it Navy/USMC 1 local yokels 0. LOL.

back to the point. guys like Mr. Robb and Mr. Prather would get sued these days if they did what they should have done back in the day, lay down a smackdown on some unruly punks. that is a sad commentary on the state of Politically correct America today.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women