Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
test
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42484
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36921
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-02-2010, 12:16 PM   #31
smacintexas
Registered Member

Default madame at Boerne massage parlor

Vellette was the owner of the massage parlor in Boerne that was shut down by the Boerne police some many weeks ago. I called her and asked if she was associated w/ the parlor and she confessed she was the owner. Well I met the owner the one time I visited the place after they first opened. The pictures of Vellette are as phony as the quality of the service she provided. Stay far far away from this woman. Sort of reminds me of the phony Lucia that was "run out of town" for bait and switch tactics and phony pics.
smacintexas is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 04:26 PM   #32
crazy8
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

is it the same parlor that use to advertise about being on exit 5?? on your way west out of town?
crazy8 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 05:07 PM   #33
TxBrandy
Account Disabled

User ID: 5895
My ECCIE Reviews

This thread is closed.. OH wait.. not a moderator here. I believe this horse is dead.
TxBrandy is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 10:23 PM   #34
Guest072010
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxBrandy View Post
This thread is closed.. OH wait.. not a moderator here. I believe this horse is dead.
If it isn't dead, run it by me again, and I'll shoot it again.
Guest072010 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 02:50 AM   #35
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by smacintexas View Post
Vellette was the owner of the massage parlor in Boerne that was shut down by the Boerne police some many weeks ago. I called her and asked if she was associated w/ the parlor and she confessed she was the owner. Well I met the owner the one time I visited the place after they first opened. The pictures of Vellette are as phony as the quality of the service she provided. Stay far far away from this woman.
B-I-N-G-O!

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 04:54 PM   #36
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2751
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation YES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smacintexas View Post
Vellette was the owner of the massage parlor in Boerne that was shut down by the Boerne police some many weeks ago. I called her and asked if she was associated w/ the parlor and she confessed she was the owner. Well I met the owner the one time I visited the place after they first opened. The pictures of Vellette are as phony as the quality of the service she provided. Stay far far away from this woman. Sort of reminds me of the phony Lucia that was "run out of town" for bait and switch tactics and phony pics.

First hand experience here....she is not pretty, not sexy, not French, not the girl in the pics and DOES NOT write or own her ads. She has, in fact, outright STOLEN much of her words/ads from ME!

She is who smac says she is above. She is much much much older, much much bigger and not distributed nicely either I might ad and she is hispanic. She got soooo BUSTED by LE and I would NOT go anywhere near her. She is one of the biggest scams ever.

Oh, and Vellette- do YOUR OWN f'n work and stop stealing MINE and other ladies material! Get a life and an education all your own!

KKA
KlassyKelliAnn is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 06:50 PM   #37
Guest062610
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn View Post
First hand experience here....she is not pretty, not sexy, not French, not the girl in the pics and DOES NOT write or own her ads.... She is much much much older, much much bigger and not distributed nicely either I might ad and she is hispanic. She got soooo BUSTED by LE and I would NOT go anywhere near her.
Damn...I feel sorry for the hard leg that walks into her incall

LAP
Guest062610 is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 10:26 PM   #38
Holden Mcrotch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

I am soooo glad that i wrote this post! At first i regreted it because i was getting some bad pm's but glad someone shed some light on the subject. Thanks KKA
Holden Mcrotch is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 06:07 AM   #39
CuddlyForest
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by vellette View Post
Quite frankly I'm not at all concerned that whoever you are won't call me. I receive many requests for my services a day, most of which I cannot accomodate. I'm a busy person.

My recent trip to Corpus was to accomodate current benefactors and not at all intended to seek new ones. I think it's kind of funny that memmbers on this site even care what I'm doing or where I'm going.

Not everyone depends on these sites or even knows about them. There was some banter about me on ASPD being snotty and stuck-up and I have absolutely no problem with that, I am very persnickety.

The majority of the men that seek my company are generally very succesful and are too busy to bother with sites like this.

This site as well as others like it do nothing but try and intimidate providers into keeping their rates low by keeping them in their place. It's sad really. The more successful ladies know that and that's why they're living the lifestyle they are enititled to and not catering to a bunch of cheapskates.

God I love the power of the internets.
CuddlyForest is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women