Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > STL/E. Missouri/S. Illinois > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163001
Yssup Rider60645
gman4453274
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48582
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42269
CryptKicker37201
The_Waco_Kid36678
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-12-2012, 08:04 PM   #1
Mrzip
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52
Default Ashley in Springfield is a babe

I was seeing a touring provider in Springfield today who mentioned she was friends with Ashley (the one with long beautiful legs). I told her I have been tempted for years to see her but I am just too much of GFE guy. I can go with CBJ but no kissing and no daty is a deal killer for me.

When I was leaving a lady drove up and parked next to me. I thought it might be the friend who was traveling with the provider I just saw so I sat and waited for the lady to get out of her car. It was none other than Ashley and those legs are even better than I have imagined all these years after seeing her ads. She is also attractive and looks better than I remember from her old EROS ads where she did show her face.

I have always wanted to "see" Ashley but her rules have kept me from pulling the trigger. After actually seeing her today I admit I am seriously reconsidering.
Mrzip is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 08:24 PM   #2
Bigstk01
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrzip View Post
I was seeing a touring provider in Springfield today who mentioned she was friends with Ashley (the one with long beautiful legs). I told her I have been tempted for years to see her but I am just too much of GFE guy. I can go with CBJ but no kissing and no daty is a deal killer for me.

When I was leaving a lady drove up and parked next to me. I thought it might be the friend who was traveling with the provider I just saw so I sat and waited for the lady to get out of her car. It was none other than Ashley and those legs are even better than I have imagined all these years after seeing her ads. She is also attractive and looks better than I remember from her old EROS ads where she did show her face.

I have always wanted to "see" Ashley but her rules have kept me from pulling the trigger. After actually seeing her today I admit I am seriously reconsidering.
Seen and reviewed her a couple times.
She has her rules so you either take it or leave it, but the action of those legs and but are really great. I just had to sit there and admire it for a few minutes before starting. She liked the body kissing and you can get close to the kitty, but no DATY.
Bigstk01 is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 09:26 PM   #3
mostlynormalstl
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

You mean the one you railed on here

and here

and here

and here

and here

and here

and here

That Ashley? Good luck with that. Maybe you two should just get married and get it over with.
mostlynormalstl is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 07:37 AM   #4
Ulysses
Registered Member

Default She's Terrific

I've seen Ashley for several years and accepted her rules. And I thoroughly enjoy my time with her.

Regards,

Ulysses
Ulysses is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 12:01 PM   #5
tml
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Holy crap!!! That's funny, Mostly

When I first read his post last night, I was thinking, "just wait until that guy always bashing her reads this!!" (not remembering his handle)

I didn't realize it was the same guy!!
tml is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 12:35 PM   #6
Bigstk01
Valued Poster

Marry her....no thanks. Been there done that. If she was not a provider and situation was different she would be the type and build i would go after.
Old 06-13-2012, 01:09 PM   #7
Mrzip
Valued Poster

I will only take issue with me "always bashing her". I have never posted anything about her that was not 100% true to the best of my knowledge.

I pointed out her increased prices and still limited service because the price she asked would lead a lot of guys into thinking more is going to offered than is on the table. I kind of thought that is the info that other guys in the hobby might want to know? I have always acknowledged her looks and especially those legs.
Mrzip is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 06:46 PM   #8
tml
Valued Poster

Well, my apologies if you feel that "bashing" was too strong a word - I'm not trying to start a pissing match.

But I'll say that the tone of your comments regarding Ashley have been pretty consistently negative and/or challenging of her directly.....and it seemed for a while that you were taking every opportunity (at least 2 or 3 positive reviews in a row, and at least 2-3 discussion threads) to explain (and in some cases, explain again before the thread was over) why guys really shouldn't be THAT excited about seeing her.

I don't really care - love her, hate her, bash her, praise her - this is an information exchange forum, and it's no skin off my nose one way or the other.....but if that's not bashing, I'd hate to be "bashed" by you.

(But if you take my comments personally, then maybe here it comes! - lol)
tml is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 07:08 PM   #9
mostlynormalstl
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Sorry, I just couldn't help but play the smart-ass...lol I just found it pretty funny.

Truth of the matter is, while obviously phyically appealing, her services do not come anywhere close to being what I would want to spend my time and $ on. I also agree that for her requested donation, most would assume a much higher level and selection of services.

The only points I was trying to make in previous review threads is that I never recall her claiming to be anything she's not. Her reviews seem clear as to her boundaries, and if someone wants to pony up that much $ and enjoys themselves, then so be it. Everyone has different levels of what they deem acceptable from a session with a provider. It is not our job, nor is it respectful to basically bitch about a providers level of service or pricing. To each their own. Some will choose to see her, and some will not. It is what it is.

If she were GFE I would love to spend time with her. She isn't, so no matter how much I might want to wish otherwise, I simply scratch her off my list. Others obviously feel differently and enjoyed their time. Not a slam on her at all, it's just the way it. For those who enjoy a more intimate experience, then you just choose to spend time with someone else. Pretty simple.

This sure is an interesting thread for coed...lol. It should be noted that since this IS in coed, I would expect that Ashley may actually chime in at some point.

mostlynormalstl is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 11:50 AM   #10
Mrzip
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tml View Post
Well, my apologies if you feel that "bashing" was too strong a word - I'm not trying to start a pissing match.

(But if you take my comments personally, then maybe here it comes! - lol)
Sure you were but I am not interested.
Mrzip is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 01:56 PM   #11
Bigstk01
Valued Poster

For the $ commanded for the services rendered, I have moved on to other providers. Nothing against Ashley, but I really expect more for the money.
She has her business plans and I have more expectations, so I have not partaken the last couple visits to StL. Sure there were others to step up and take my place. Now.... If she goes total GFE I will be 1st back in- line.
Old 06-14-2012, 04:31 PM   #12
tml
Valued Poster

Actually, no Zip, I really wasn't. It was completely an off-the-cuff comment that I found the whole thing humorous and interesting. I'm not some cynical prick.
tml is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 06:11 PM   #13
BridgetteKelly
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 136957
My ECCIE Reviews

ive known Ashley personally for almost 6 years and shes NEVER been an upseller. She's one of the most honest providers in the business and I'm happy to see this post. Hopefully she won't be trolled on this board anymore
BridgetteKelly is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 08:37 AM   #14
Ulysses
Registered Member

Default Roger that!

She's upfront and honest. I have come to appreciate that in the hobby. Totally no drama and great company. I always have a relaxing, comfortable time with her.

Regards,

Ulysses
Ulysses is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women