Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
test
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60362
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48437
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41509
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Old 06-13-2012, 01:15 PM   #1
KatherineVernon
Account Disabled

User ID: 70186
Default Let me just say...

First,

Some of you maybe wondering who I am, where did I come from and where have I been. I moved back to MS in 2008, from TX, and I can emphatically state that my reception here in the GTR (Golden Triangle Region) area, was less than welcoming.

The majority of initial requests were down right rude, so I took a break. Sometimes, the money offered is not worth the headache.

However, recently, there have been a spate of gentlemen requesting entertainment in this area, much to my delight, but almost all of the contacts have started off by asking if I see 'white" clients.

Allow me categorically state:

I do not discriminate against anyone because of their ethnic background. I do have one caveat, and that is, I do not see morbidly obese clients. Before someone "flames" me, please allow me to explain:

While in TX, I had a good provider friend who was visiting with an obese client. To wit, that client had a major heart attack and died. The subsequent bruhaha was that, first responders were called, then the law, and then someone had to notify the client's wife. This is not a good situation. One in which I would not like to place myself.

Hence, I do not see morbidly obese clients.

So, if you'd like to book with me, please don't ask me if I see clients of any "race"; it is good information to know when booking, but it is not a factor of my seeing you. However, if one is rude, condescending and not willing to follow my etiquette as set forth, I will not see you.

I'm just saying...

KatherineVernon is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 07:47 PM   #2
Mssppislm
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 298
Location: *Southern Illinois*KCMO*Central-North Mississippi* North Louisiana*
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatherineVernon View Post

Sometimes, the money offered is not worth the headache.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatherineVernon View Post

However, if one is rude, condescending and not willing to follow my etiquette as set forth, I will not see you.

I'm just saying...

BTW Love your new menu KV!
*HUGS*
Mssppislm is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women