Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Killeen/Waco/BCS > Coed Discussions - Killeen/Waco/BCS
test
Coed Discussions - Killeen/Waco/BCS Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163198
Yssup Rider60844
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48633
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42517
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36942
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-08-2012, 04:37 PM   #1
BlackJesusX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7
Default Serious Newb Question(s)

Okay, though I have lurk on here for a little while I can't seem to find an opinion on this:
How do you feel about having a provider come to your home?

Also, I'm looking into providers here in Killeen via here and BP and this one sparked my interest but I can't find a review or anything on here. Did so G2 on her via the web and came up with nothing either (negative or positive).

http://killeen.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ion-26/6362288

Thanks.
B-Jesus
BlackJesusX is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 07:56 PM   #2
knotty man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

outcall(they come to you) and incalls(you go to them) each have their pros and cons
the pros of an outcall are
1) conveinience
2) more privacy
3) less likely to be LE. they like to be in controlled environments. (i.e. cameras, recording devices, vice team in the next room)
the cons are
1) usually more expensive
2) they know where you live (pimps ,drivers, as well as Bat shit crazy girls)
3) nosy neighbors
i tend to stick with incalls, unless i know her pretty well and have seen her for some time. but, its a double edged sword .if you go to an incall. do your research, see verified ladies, always be aware of your surroundings, and above all else ,ask question on here. we've all TOFTT. use the wealth of knowledge and experience to your full benefit on here.
there are no stupid questions, just stupid regrets!!
knotty man is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 07:59 PM   #3
randomguy2010
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Personally, I would not. You expose too much of who you are when you do that. You expose your home, your vehicle(s), your preferences, your belongings, your economic status, your whole being. Especially to one off BP. I would only POSSIBLY consider it with a well established and reputable ECCIE lady. To each his own, but that's my take on it. The risks are too great. Plus, you get attention from your neighbors if you do it often enough. You'd only get away with it a few times in a college town.

I agree with knotty's list of pros/cons. Spot on. The above is my reasoning why I wouldn't do it at all.
randomguy2010 is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 09:30 PM   #4
sirhk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

you could also do an outcall to a hotel room that you get. that way you do not expose your personal life - kinda a halfway between in/outcall. the major negative is it WILL be a lot more expensive. the positives are you are more in control ie. there will not be as much security/LE issue. still have to watch for the pimps drivers and crazies though.
sirhk is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 08:12 PM   #5
BlackJesusX
Valued Poster

Thanks all for the advice. All noted.
I'm still on the wall with finding a good provider here.
Old 06-11-2012, 10:56 AM   #6
Guest081412
Account Disabled

User ID: 75712
My ECCIE Reviews
Default hey

the girl that u see on bp is a good and personal friend of mine and a good find call her and let her know amber said ur ok she will respond then if she hasnt already
Guest081412 is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 12:30 PM   #7
Guest042015
Account Disabled

User ID: 38355
My ECCIE Reviews

I prefer outcalls, I would rather the gent be comfy in his own situation, tends to ease nerves for the first meeting. Also I dont really like keeping an incall, although sometimes thats the only option for gents, I just feel like a sitting duck waiting for some LE to come busting through the door.... I would rather be on the move and not have everyone knowing where I can be found at that particular point. I've got LOTS of reviews of outcalls, so im not the freaky, crazy BIATCH, I am much more concerned with you than where you live... but i do prefer it to be clean, whatever kind if home it may be.
Guest042015 is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 02:25 PM   #8
catricia
Account Disabled

User ID: 3336
My ECCIE Reviews

I am have done both...each has their pros and cons. But as I am in a hotel in B/CS at the moment, you make do.

xoxo
Cat
catricia is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 07:37 PM   #9
BlackJesusX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmisshottie View Post
the girl that u see on bp is a good and personal friend of mine and a good find call her and let her know amber said ur ok she will respond then if she hasnt already
Is she the girl in her pictures or the girl from her facebook?
/yes I did my research after she emailed me.
Also, thanks for the provider feedback too, it's really helped.
Old 06-11-2012, 07:49 PM   #10
NewWave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

knotty has already covered the ins and outs, pros/cons. I actually think you get better service with outcalls, but then I only do an outcall with a chick i've seen before or know fairly well, so perhaps it's more of the familiarity than the actual setting.

i would be leery with a BP type coming to your crib for the first time. Most likely you'll have a driver waiting outside, which is uncomfortable as shit, plus you never know if they are scoping out your place, which there is a good chance they are.
NewWave is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 02:39 PM   #11
Paven
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3790
My ECCIE Reviews

NewWave, I am curious to know why you think you get better service with an outcall? If a gal delivers good service it shouldn't matter if it's in or out.
Paven is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women