Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162414
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35720
Mojojo33117

Old 06-08-2012, 04:05 PM   #46
notanewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude View Post
Notice he never said anything about being bottoms...... Just sayin..... II2 talks......lmfao!
those are just rumors and bottomless innuendos.
notanewbie is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 04:36 PM   #47
BlackMistress
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 125469

I do not like reading threads like this.
It really turns my stomach when men don't understand the word no.

It does not matter what her reason is. No means no. You are not entitled to an explanation. This is not a job interview and Jesse Jackson will not rally on your behalf. You do not have a right to a woman's pussy just because she is selling it and you have some money.

You ain't just got off the slave ship. You know this is America and Americans tend not to give 2 cents about our black ass. Why be butt hurt?

I really think the purpose of these threads is for guys to draw attention to themselves and get some pussy-gram-pms so they won't have to research for girls who will screw blacks.
BlackMistress is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 08:06 PM   #48
Guest071514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 119544
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackMistress View Post

It does not matter what her reason is. No means no. You are not entitled to an explanation. This is not a job interview and Jesse Jackson will not rally on your behalf. You do not have a right to a woman's pussy just because she is selling it and you have some money.

You ain't just got off the slave ship. You know this is America and Americans tend not to give 2 cents about our black ass. Why be butt hurt?

I really think the purpose of these threads is for guys to draw attention to themselves and get some pussy-gram-pms so they won't have to research for girls who will screw blacks.
Dang, well said. I'm still NAA (No Assholes Allowed), and on here there all colors that's for sure!
Guest071514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 10:13 PM   #49
internet_inventor2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:

Wow, you make sense, a LOT of sense maybe the best response to any thread about this topic. I applaud you, unlike others who keep flip flopping trying to keep their ad running, lol.... I aints hating though.
internet_inventor2 is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 12:30 AM   #50
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

JAD you are more than welcome to merge this thread with the other one
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 04:52 PM   #51
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by barnyardpimp View Post
ve:

No black people, no thugs, no pimps, no African Americans PLEASE!!!! (respectable ones) etc.

So In my mind I'm thinking" Damn these ni**as have to be messing it up" for the good guys that just want to find a provider, pay the fee, enjoy the time, and leave.

Now I'm no damn fool and I know my white brothers will say that's the providers preference, but there are Hispanic, Indian, Middle Eastern and others darker than me and they aren't getting an access denied
l
YOU DO NOT KNOW THAT THEY ARE NOY GETTING ACCESS DENIED.
They May NOT POST IT PUBLICLY! But I know several providers that Will not see certain races for what ever reasons. If they have a deep spanish accent or of the middle eastern decent. At least the NO AA you know where you are not wanted ahead of time. At least you know the decisions that others make ahead of time when they post it.
For the other Races they are stuck just hearing I am sorry I am booked. Oh you can come at another time? NO SORRY I am BOOKED Then Too. So please believe me you are fortunate to know and not just be turned down cause you have a different accent or culture sound on the phone. Out of the 12 years of being in this business I have heard alot of ladies turn down alot of men just because they were Spanish and or Indian sounding on the phone... ALL OF IT IS NOT SOMETHING I DO AND IS WRONG FOR ME! But for what ever the reasons are what may be wrong for me to do is right for someone else to do in their mind so that is why they do it. BUT TO SAY NO OTHER MEN GET DENIED IS IN CORRECT they just may not be denied openly!
Majichands is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 03:06 PM   #52
barnyardpimp
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:

Whoa Kemosabe!!! I was just asking whats up with the policy. I guess this is the only profession you can openly say no to a certain race with no repercussion? But I'm not looking for sympathy from no providers I'm just saying there is a major jump from a couple years in NBA policies from independent providers compared to any other types and seeing if people agree or disagree.

Anybody knows damn well Paloma Spa, Treasures, and Goodtimes Spa can't have a No blacks allowed on there door or posted on Backpage. I'm just asking why such a extreme difference.
barnyardpimp is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 05:26 PM   #53
Adorna Kisses
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 118769
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Ill second that. its like real life if she doesnt like you...who cares. There are many upscale ladies in Houston that will see you. I DO NOT and NEVER will have a NBA policy for no amount of compensation. Its ignorant...period
Adorna Kisses is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 07:28 PM   #54
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

To each their own but it does seem a bit odd for any provider who screens properly and heavily to rule out an entire race,(and a bit narrow minded). Most ladies who have an NBA policy justify it by acting as though it's because they would be afraid for their personal safety, but as far as I'm concerned if the bloke is able to pass a heavy screening process then odds are he isn't going to cause you harm or try to rob you. I doubt someone who is dangerous would be able to get loads of good references from established and trustworthy providers. With that said, if I had two guys wanting to book me, one black, the other caucasian, I would see the one with the better references, bottom line, regardless if the one with the better references was black, race makes no difference to me. People should stop worrying about such petty things like the color of one's skin.
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 08:30 PM   #55
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

Val,

Not like you to have grammer error " colour". When you going to show some pics of that belly bump or no bump yet?
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 08:43 PM   #56
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrabbit6926 View Post
Val,

Not like you to have grammer error " colour". When you going to show some pics of that belly bump or no bump yet?
Edit-I'll email you love
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 08:57 PM   #57
internet_inventor2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
To each their own but it does seem a bit odd for any provider who screens properly and heavily to rule out an entire race,(and a bit narrow minded). Most ladies who have an NBA policy justify it by acting as though it's because they would be afraid for their personal safety, but as far as I'm concerned if the bloke is able to pass a heavy screening process then odds are he isn't going to cause you harm or try to rob you. I doubt someone who is dangerous would be able to get loads of good references from established and trustworthy providers. With that said, if I had two guys wanting to book me, one black, the other caucasian, I would see the one with the better references, bottom line, regardless if the one with the better references was black, race makes no difference to me. People should stop worrying about such petty things like the colour of one's skin.
On second thought, this may be the best post I have seen on this topic.
internet_inventor2 is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 09:31 PM   #58
Guest071514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 119544
My ECCIE Reviews

Not me, not anymore. I'm kinda nervous, but thats with all men. After a few minutes you get to feel comfortable with them. But if it falls down to your knees, we just gonna have to get creative and play with it somehow
Guest071514-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women