Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162414
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41314
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35720
Mojojo33117

Old 06-06-2012, 09:03 AM   #1
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Kemah Posts ??

So I was in Odessa and A Houston man visited me.
I always ask people. If I was in your city what is the one thing I should see. He said the Kehma Boardwalk. Well when I visit Houston I normally stay near the woodlands or Greenspoint Mall. I have never had a problem and always stay busy other providers have not had that same luck staying in those areas but for me it works.
Anyway I will be visiting Houston twice once in June and stay in my normal location and once on the 4th of July I will be staying near the Kemah Board walk. Where does one post on BP and Craigs List even on here what area is that? Is that near Beaumont?
The way our boards are is strange we have Waco and BCS together yet they are far far apart so if I was in Kehma would I post in Houston?:q uestion:
Thanks in advance
Majichands is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 11:13 AM   #2
Splash Waterfalls
Account Disabled

User ID: 119705
My ECCIE Reviews

Kemah is near Galveston, you should post in Houston.

Good luck!
Splash Waterfalls is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 12:02 PM   #3
NIKKILOVE
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 112639
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

La porte, Kemah, Seabrook Clear Lake

about 40 minutes from DT Houston
and about the same time/distance to Galveston from there.

Kemah, Seabrook, are VERY SMALL. The majority of Kemah gets business from the Boardwalk there. It's one of those towns that you pass through in a few minutes.. LOL.

I would think Clear Lake would be a better area, you will get the guys from Kemah to come to Ckear Lake because it is not far.
NIKKILOVE is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 12:26 PM   #4
tracer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Wow...sad statement on our area that a collection of mediocre (at best) restaurants and a few carnival rides is our 'must see'.
tracer is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 02:55 PM   #5
NIKKILOVE
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracer View Post
Wow...sad statement on our area that a collection of mediocre (at best) restaurants and a few carnival rides is our 'must see'.

LOL tracer...

I did not mean it in a "rude" way... UMMM, I grew up in that area..well La Porte, which is known for... LOL. I love Kemha.. my dad used to put the boat out in Shore Acres, and we would ride to Kemha and all around.. My favorite part used to be seeing those BEAUTIFUL houses that are on the left on the water once you go under the bridge.. we used to ride up in those canals.. there are some BEAUTIFUL homes out there. And every year on the 4th of July, we would go out there in the boat to watch the fireworks.. it was great.. and NOTHING beats Tookies !!! LOL, but some one told me it was no longer there ... or the damn Oasis???
Old 06-06-2012, 02:58 PM   #6
texasaggie96
Valued Poster

Kemah Boardwalk? Ugh. The best of the best is inside the 610 loop.
texasaggie96 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 06:40 PM   #7
tracer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIKKILOVE View Post
LOL tracer...

I did not mean it in a "rude" way... UMMM, I grew up in that area..well La Porte, which is known for... LOL. I love Kemha.. my dad used to put the boat out in Shore Acres, and we would ride to Kemha and all around.. My favorite part used to be seeing those BEAUTIFUL houses that are on the left on the water once you go under the bridge.. we used to ride up in those canals.. there are some BEAUTIFUL homes out there. And every year on the 4th of July, we would go out there in the boat to watch the fireworks.. it was great.. and NOTHING beats Tookies !!! LOL, but some one told me it was no longer there ... or the damn Oasis???
Lol...didn't take you that way. I just meant that what she will see of Kemah will fall well short of your memories and what I enjoy about the place. She will see just the boardwalk with its terrible chain restaurants and tourist trap carnival. Tookie's is open again. Different owner, but he bought recipes and everything to keep it exactly the same. He has done a good job with it.
tracer is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 07:53 PM   #8
NIKKILOVE
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracer View Post
Lol...didn't take you that way. I just meant that what she will see of Kemah will fall well short of your memories and what I enjoy about the place. She will see just the boardwalk with its terrible chain restaurants and tourist trap carnival. Tookie's is open again. Different owner, but he bought recipes and everything to keep it exactly the same. He has done a good job with it.

Well I am going to have to make it out there for a burger and a REAL Cherry Coke.. That was my Dad's and MY favorite place to eat..But, yes, I have heard that it has changed a lot over the years. Still a nice place to be though.. any where near the water is great!!
Old 06-06-2012, 11:16 PM   #9
Out_of_Bounds
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash Waterfalls View Post
Kemah is near Galveston, you should post in Houston.

Good luck!
Kemah is not near galveston. I know.
It's sort of a midway point between houston and galveston. I'd post in houston but list your location kemah or seabrook.
Then again I'd stay out of that area for work altogether.
Like another posted before it's just a few nice seafood restaurants, some boardwalk games,a roller coaster (not a great one at that), and a ferris wheel. Oh and a bunch of shops peddling useless crap.
Then there's space center houston in clear lake and of course you'll be about a 30 minute drive from galveston. Which has a strand, and a beach. Best one in the world.
Out_of_Bounds is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 12:00 PM   #10
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you so much.. So I got out of this to just play in that area and work in another area. ok WELL THANK YALL ALL! for the PMS AND ALL info.
Maybe I'll try the Galleria work days and drive to the Kemah boardwalk ride for FUN.
Majichands is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 09:35 AM   #11
O'Mike
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

To add to the Tookies comments, they now have a full bar and outdoor seating on a tree shaded patio. The owner is the same guy that owns T-Bone Toms, which has expanded to include a big deck and live music.

For some quality dining, or a place for a gentleman to take you on a date down that way try:
http://www.opusbistro.net/
http://clearcreekvineyard.com/Clear_...d/Welcome.html
O'Mike is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women