Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 06-07-2012, 07:13 AM   #1
mastermind238
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37
Default MSM peddling the "Citizens United" excuse

I watched as much as I could stand of Mr. Maddow's show yesterday, because I just had to see for myself how the libs in the MSM were explaining away the Wisconsin vote.

As I expected, he largely avoided any analysis of the meaning of the vote, while beating two peripherally related themes to death: (1) exit polls still had Obama leading Romney, and (2) Walker outspent Barret, so of COURSE he won - evil corporate money, doncha know.

But his sickening smirk about the good guy being outspent by the bad guy reminded me of what happened in '08. Doesn't anybody in the MSM remember that Obama was the FIRST major party presidential candidate to REJECT public financing since the campaign financing reforms put in place in the wake of Watergate? And shouldn't Mr. Maddow and his viewers be reminded that Obama did this only AFTER McCain was locked in to accepting public financing - and the spending limits that such financing imposes?

Yes, Obama outspent McCain in '08 by a considerable margin, and he did so only because he did a head-fake - stating publicly, early in the campaign, that he would accept public financing, only to "evolve" to a different position when it gave him an insurmountable financial advantage over Sen. McCain. Kinda the way he won every public office he held before (vicious legal challenges to petition signatures - state senate, or despicable legal maneuvering to get divorce and custody records unsealed, leading to his opponent's withdrawal from the race - US senate).

But Sen. McCain should have known that Obama was capable of such duplicity. Obama doesn't know the meaning of the word "honor." And that reminds me of an earlier incident. If you're unfamiliar with the details of the skunk-like behavior alluded to in this letter, it's only because it was well-hidden by the MSM in '08:

http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-250_162-1289745.html

You may think Obama is the Messiah, but all his life he's behaved more like Lucifer. The record is clear.
mastermind238 is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 07:20 AM   #2
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default the ruler of this age

lucifer the father of lies; maybe obama is just baby lucifer
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 07:29 AM   #3
joe bloe
Valued Poster

McCain has a great ironic sense of humor. I love his letter to Obama, expressing his comtempt for Obama's dishonesty, by apologizing for taking him at his word. I wish McCain had run his presidential campaign more aggressively. He took many of Obama's weaknesses off the table as far as being fair game in the campaign.

I think this is the best line from McCain's letter:

Again, I have been around long enough to appreciate that in politics the public interest isn't always a priority for every one of us.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 07:34 AM   #4
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
lucifer the father of lies; maybe obama is just baby lucifer
If Obama is baby Lucifer, it adds a whole new dimension to the title of his autobiography, "Dreams From My Father"
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 10:46 AM   #5
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

Oscuminable, is just a lying dog, not nearly as worthy as the ones he ate.....!!!!!
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 12:41 AM   #6
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

you are what you eat seedy are you into DATY?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women