Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 06-06-2012, 07:12 AM   #1
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28
Default DAMN. CAN'T FLUSH THE OBAMAZOMBIES OUT !

After their ass whipping in Wisconsin, where have they gone?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pZa3KtkVpQ
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 08:14 AM   #2
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

That is a truly dumb comment. Do you expect people to claim the results in Wisconsin were different than they were? Do you expect people to restate what they have already posted a few dozen times?

I'm just not sure what you were trolling for. I suspect you somehow equate "winning" with "being right". That is blatantly not always true. If it was, then you need to write a treatis on why the Nazis were Goodness and Light when they blitzed across Poland.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 08:30 AM   #3
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Your a funny guy Old T; of course Obamazombies will spin the results in Wisconsin (faster than Iranian centrifuges). Your a fool to think otherwise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
..... Do you expect people to claim the results in Wisconsin were different than they were? Do you expect people to restate what they have already posted a few dozen times?

I'm just not sure what you were trolling for. I suspect you somehow equate "winning" with "being right". That is blatantly not always true. If it was, then you need to write a treatis on why the Nazis were Goodness and Light when they blitzed across Poland.
Great. Pull out the ole "you a nazi defender?" slogan !

Old 06-06-2012, 09:20 AM   #4
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Your a funny guy Old T; of course Obamazombies will spin the results in Wisconsin (faster than Iranian centrifuges). Your a fool to think otherwise.

Nope, I'm challenging your presumed "Winning makes it right" slogan. Just using an example to make it simple.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 09:23 AM   #5
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Old T; you read but you don't comprehend. Where did you get that slogan from? Not me.

My slogan is: "The Tea Party Won Big In Wisconsin, Roll On Tea Party"
Old 06-06-2012, 09:42 AM   #6
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:

If you wanted to be entertained by the libtards you should have watched MSNBC last night. They ACTUALLY SAID the unions lost but Odumbo won! They were citing polling in Wisconsin putting Odumbo up over Romney 53-42. I believe that polling as much as I believe the quoted exit polls saying that race was too close to call..........HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Marshall is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 09:48 AM   #7
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

I know. I have it on good info that today's Rush show will be about the exit polling being completely unreliable and how Wisconsin is in play come November (among other related topics)!

They are shitting bricks in the BO campgain headquarters ! You know they know the real 411 on the exit polls - and it ain't petty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
If you wanted to be entertained by the libtards you should have watched MSNBC last night. They ACTUALLY SAID the unions lost but Odumbo won! They were citing polling in Wisconsin putting Odumbo up over Romney 53-42. I believe that polling as much as I believe the quoted exit polls saying that race was too close to call..........HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Old 06-06-2012, 12:05 PM   #8
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
After their ass whipping in Wisconsin, where have they gone?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pZa3KtkVpQ

This might be my fault.....I told them "WE WON, YOU LOST....GO SIT DOWN AND SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!"

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
Marshall is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 12:21 PM   #9
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Just to remind some people here, those polls that say Obama is leading Romney are the same polls that said Walker would barely win. Guess all the union members are surviving by lying to the pollsters. Can't even express their opinion and their vote is owned by the unions. Isn't this what slavery is all about? Poor union members.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women