Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162414
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41314
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 05-21-2012, 08:39 PM   #16
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

The best one was for a 8 am appointment. She had to take to her kid to the ER, she left at 7. Well she gave me driving instructions at 7:15 am. I arrived at the intersection at 7:55 am. When I finally reached her at 8:40, she asked to reschedule as I could hear the breakfast dishes being loaded into the dishwasher.

I have been to a bunch of ERs. I never have gotten out in less than four hours. Plus, why would she give me driving directions at 7:15 if she took her kid to the ER at 7? i told her its a no go, I do have to go to work and do something at some point.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 08:41 PM   #17
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasaggie96 View Post
Jemma has a valid point.

You going to bring a note from your mechanic, doctor, or in case of an accident-a police report? Give me a break. Its not a valid point. It is a bone of contention.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 08:44 PM   #18
texasaggie96
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
You going to bring a note from your mechanic, doctor, or in case of an accident-a police report? Give me a break. Its not a valid point. It is a bone of contention.
What I meant was this: it is an excuse in the eye of the person being told, unless there is proof.

As in your case, you heard dishes and there was a blatant lie.

In my case, where the provider dropped, at least she owned up to it the next day. Them North Carolina manners, I believe.

Either way, I sort of see it from all angles, but she has a valid point - one may deem it an excuse until proof shows otherwise. That goes for us or provider.
texasaggie96 is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 09:34 PM   #19
Jemma Martin
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 48158
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasaggie96 View Post
What I meant was this: it is an excuse in the eye of the person being told, unless there is proof.

As in your case, you heard dishes and there was a blatant lie.

In my case, where the provider dropped, at least she owned up to it the next day. Them North Carolina manners, I believe.

Either way, I sort of see it from all angles, but she has a valid point - one may deem it an excuse until proof shows otherwise. That goes for us or provider.
Thank you for explaining it better.

Also, some guys wonder why they don't have a good time with me...well that's because if I ever caught you lying and you cancelled on me and then wanted to see me well that's why. It's best to just be honest! I do let some cancelations slide depending on the circumstances, but if it's more than once and they expect me to forgive them um they have another thing coming. So the best advice I can give to a provider or hobbiest is to just be honest. If someone woke up late then tell them...don't say "ok come on over" and then bail last minute. If you decided you don't want to see them and you found someone else then tell them that. I'm sure some will bitch you out but at least it's the truth. And girls...if you can't wake up early and be ready for a 7am or 8am apt then don't make an apt at that time! It's simple.
Jemma Martin is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 09:59 PM   #20
NIKKILOVE
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 112639
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have never had a NC/NS from any one on this board.

I have had a few from BP, along with a few who call and give a reason. Got pulled over, had to go/stay at work, wife showed up, had to go pick the kids up.. etc. I don't care really. That's also why I take short notice calls. If I have some thing booked... and I get a cancell or NS, I can replace it. For those who need to cancell for what ever reason... It has never bothered me. Shit happens, people change their minds... no reason to hold any thing against them for not making it. This is a hobby, what happens out side of the hobby, (their reasons for not showing up) are none of my business.

I do get mad with the short notice guys who say "I am on my way" ... or "I don't have time to wait"... yet, they don't make it, and do not call to even give an excuse..
NIKKILOVE is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 07:27 PM   #21
seeker7
BANNED

Encounters: 1

I was a non show once. I pulled into the Notel parking lot and called to get the lady's room number. She answered and her pimp was screaming at her "Where's my money bitch?" I pulled out of the parking lot and headed to the house. She called about 30 minutes later and I said "Thanks, but no thanks." So, I guess that made me a CNS.
seeker7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 11:47 PM   #22
mikesliver
Gaining Momentum

My job requires client site visits at short or no notice. I am not going to provide anyone with information dealing with or relating to a client. Guess you'd just have to remove me.
mikesliver is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 04:27 PM   #23
surcher
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I'M ON MY WAY!
surcher is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 10:37 AM   #24
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7365

I'll bring a note from Obama
sofiaofhouston is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 11:48 AM   #25
TexasGator
Sexual Liber🐊ator

My dog had kittens
TexasGator is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 04:17 PM   #26
Sarunga
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston View Post
I'll bring a note from Osama
That was a pretty easy fix.
Sarunga is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 05:46 PM   #27
texasaggie96
Valued Poster

If I cannot make it and cancel with little notice (generally it is work reasons, I can think of only twice where it was not) I will make it up on round two in one way or another - be it by surprising her with paying double, or just a nice gift, or something. I call it professional courtesy - they have a job to do, I messed that up.
texasaggie96 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women