Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70775
biomed163105
Yssup Rider60754
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48615
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42431
CryptKicker37208
The_Waco_Kid36888
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-18-2012, 08:26 PM   #31
CarolinaGent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

CarolinaGent is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 09:04 PM   #32
Bianca Page
Account Disabled

User ID: 7460
My ECCIE Reviews

I have to go now, but I will just say that I am very passionate about this subject. No matter what sex, race, religion, ethniticity, or sexuailty someone is, I believe they should be treated with respect, and every culture looked at objectively. Thank you for the good debate Sophia.
Bianca Page is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 09:22 PM   #33
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Am I the only one that wants to see Bianca right now because she is smart!! lol
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 10:00 PM   #34
legend69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
im with you the eccie addict. Bianca is a hottie and smart. nice combination. she also awsome bcd.
legend69 is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 01:34 AM   #35
Sarunga
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
No...no....I'm considering a diversion from my Asian persuasions after reading her posts.
Sarunga is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 02:45 AM   #36
Sweet Discretion
Account Disabled

Thank god for people like Bianca Page and driller77 for exposing the DUMBASSES and putting them in their place. I swear some people can be so stupid it's sickening sometimes.
Sweet Discretion is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 06:45 AM   #37
JDNorthface
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bianca Page View Post
... Christianity believes women were put on this earth to serve men and to be submissive. Just because christians pick and choose what they want to believe out of the bible ...
That is incorrect. Christianity does not believe that; perhaps some misinformed sects or followers might, but as a whole yours is a gross generalization.
JDNorthface is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 09:06 PM   #38
ARCHmajor
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Well I work with 5 muslims and they are nice people, a little quirky at times but for the most part good hearted. I couldn't ever get into their religion cause its too much for me. I'm not into fasting for 15hrs a day for a month or into praying 2 or 3 times a day, or whatever the number they do. Plus they are too damn restrictive with their food. I'm sorry but there isn't anything more satisfying to eat than a bacon double cheeseburger. But then again I'm glad they don't eat pork or shark or alligator cause it means more for me. To each their own, I say. I'll stick to being the infidel. I'm used to being one since I'm agnostic anyway
ARCHmajor is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 11:06 AM   #39
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7365
Encounters: 1

I'm not saying they are not nice people. I know many that are "Westernized" and are kind and noble. I'm simply stating that giving up that much control to a man be it your father or husband must be very hard. I've seen many women be handed off from father to husband. Yes much like in the custom of Christian marriage with the father giving his daughters hand.

I also know Muslimah women who cannot leave the house unless with their husbands. It is my opinion that there is something wrong with women being forced to dress like crows and have health issues due to it. It is a proven fact that women who wear the complete Burka lack Vitamin D from lack of sun exposure. It just seems like the Quo'ran is written to keep women oppressed and the man always has the upper hand.

The children- They belong to the man. Has anyone seen the old movie Not Without My Daughter? The story of Betty Mamoudy? It is a true story. Has anyone actually seen Chop Chop Block in Saudia? It's barbaric. Effective but barbaric.

Sweet Discretions- I would be happy to debate with you, providing you have read the Quo'ran and know some of the Hadiths. The DUMBASS thing to do is jump into a topic without knowing anything about it.
sofiaofhouston is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 10:18 PM   #40
Daft Punk
Account Disabled

Most religions of power abused it. Christianity had massive bloodshed over the reformation, inquisition and Jews are now mirroring the Nazis in their treatment of Palestian xtains and muslims.

That being said religion is for mindless proles.
Daft Punk is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 05:05 PM   #41
essence
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston View Post
Has anyone actually seen Chop Chop Block in Saudia? It's barbaric. Effective but barbaric.
I remember once a taxi ride from Dharhan to Bahrain, the driver described when he attended a beheading (or series of beheadings) at a local football ground. He was a bit disturbed by it. Of course, it is not so long ago that these things were common in the 'civilised west'.

But let me counter - what is better, hundreds of deaths a day in US city shootings, or ten public executions a year of criminals?

I can;t believe I just wrote that, I am completely against capital punishment, but it is a question which deserves an answer.

What disturbed me was the number of teenage girls begging in Dharhan (the main centre of saudi oil exploration work, so not short of a penny).

Plus the number of unemployed Saudis, who also spend decades learning the quaran by rote.
essence is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 05:18 PM   #42
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7365

Would you send your son to a Madrassa t memorize the Quo'ran rather than learn of world religionor science? How many pices of technology have some from Muslim nations? I'm not being racist I just wonder when I'm there how backwards I think the place is.

Out of all the Nobel Prizes earned how many have been earned by Muslim run countries? It's hard for me to understand how some muslims want us to go back to the 7th century. Al Shabab!
sofiaofhouston is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women