Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Questions for the Staff - Austin
test
Questions for the Staff - Austin Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163024
Yssup Rider60666
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48593
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42325
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36767
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-30-2012, 09:47 AM   #1
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22
Default When No Show Reviews are moved to CoEd it seems

When No Show Reviews are moved to CoEd it seems

When No Show Reviews are moved to CoEd it seems that there is no regard for ROS details being openly discussed.

Shouldn't staff show the same diligence in regards to these threads as any other thread where private information, not meant to be read or discussed publicly?

Perhaps a better practice would be to lock the review in place and PM direction to the OP to start a thread in the proper place.

We certainly want to get the information out but read ANY NCNS review thread moved to CoEd and you find open discussion of information never meant, by design, for the public eye....

Admittedly in MOST the information in the ROS is not of a nature that it shouldn't be discussed but that should NOT be left for the discretion of the membership.

Personally, I think the practice of moving NCNS reviews to Coed simply offers a level of protection and gives benefit of the doubt to the provider and detracts from the reporting system.

I asked the question of about 10 guys how they search for info on a girl and they search the review section. If a gal has reviews pop up there and they never search other forums they never see the negativity that MAY/PROBABLY would color their decision to see the girl.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 09:55 AM   #2
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Since it was a NCNS of some sort or in the event that no activities took place, there is really no Rest of the Story to protect.

The ROS is restricted so Private Access members can see intimate details of the Hobbiest's session as he recounts them. Since nothing happend in the "Reviews" that are moved to Coed, then there are no details and nothing to protect.

As many times as this has been discussed here and other places, one would think that we all understand that a Review is written ONLY when a session (good or bad) actually takes place. All other threads should (like NCNS, or bad info so hobbiest left before session started, etc) should be in Coed.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Spacemtn is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 09:57 AM   #3
Whispers

I understand... and you understand but shouldn't the person writing the review have the same right to privacy that the remarks in ROS guarantees?

We correct the behavior of reviewers in the forum on all the other things they do wrong.

There is no warning or information in the rules that would indicate that if you mistakenly use the review form to report something that it will get moved to another area.

What purpose does MOVING the review serve?

Sure it facilitates discussion but it eliminates the intent of the reviewer which is a warning.

Why not move it to the Alerts Section?

I don't have figures but I would bet if it as measured that the vast majority of searches for information about a provider occurs in the reviews section, alerts section and locker room...... and that Coed would rank very low....
Old 05-30-2012, 10:05 AM   #4
Whispers

As often as we have heard the discussion, haven't we also heard of how the whole buildup to the session, the flirty emails, the texts exchanged, telephone calls etc build the anticipation and are reviewed as if part of the session?

Seems to be for those guys that have that romantic approach to it all that they probably are looking for bell#2 when the lady opens the door.... so couldn't they rightfully believe that the whole GFE experience had already started?
Old 05-30-2012, 10:13 AM   #5
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Perhaps another thing that many don't realize is that if it starts in the Review Forum, then it comes up in the Mods Review page for "Moderation" and then assignment. Moving it to Coed does not change that fact, so if you are thinking that by moving the Review that was not really a Review to Coed that it is not searchable, think again.

It also doesn't belong in Alerts is defines as follows:
Alerts - Austin Issues which could endanger the safety of a member or members of our community go here. Please reserve this space for legitimate alerts, and not general FYI material.
Issues which could endanger the safety of a member or members of our community go here. Please reserve this space for legitimate alerts, and not general FYI material

NCNS doesn't necessarily create a situation where a member is "endangered".

Ultimately, Staff has decided that this is how we handle "Reviews" that are not Reviews because a session never took place. There have been many calls in the National Forums for a NCNS Forum. Maybe we will see such a Forum in the future.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Spacemtn is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 10:23 AM   #6
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacemtn View Post
Alerts - Austin Issues which could endanger the safety of a member or members of our community go here. Please reserve this space for legitimate alerts, and not general FYI material.

Issues which could endanger the safety of a member or members of our community go here. Please reserve this space for legitimate alerts, and not general FYI material

NCNS doesn't necessarily create a situation where a member is "endangered".
Neither do situations where a provider is not paid for services rendered or some guy redirects them as a prank to the wrong door

We have an alert viewed 4300 times with 48 comments about a guy that left his watch behind and called the lady after the fact.

Is your time worth money to you? When you wast an hour of it driving somewhere getting stood up and returning do you feel "ripped off"?

We use alerts for a lot of things....

Maybe we need a Forum called "I'm really pissed off about this person and I can't post it anywhere else but they let me post it here forum!"

Hell... You could move a lot of threads about ME there!
Old 05-30-2012, 10:34 AM   #7
Whispers

Default Tested your supposition and found it to be incorrect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacemtn View Post
Perhaps another thing that many don't realize is that if it starts in the Review Forum, then it comes up in the Mods Review page for "Moderation" and then assignment. Moving it to Coed does not change that fact, so if you are thinking that by moving the Review that was not really a Review to Coed that it is not searchable, think again.

A search of "Amber Rain" (with or without capital letters) in Austin yields the following

http://www.eccie.net/search.php?searchid=15974689

As you can see the NCNS report is mysteriously missing and her reputation remains unmarred.

It did not matter what forum I searched. It is not coming up as a result.
Old 05-30-2012, 07:30 PM   #8
ss4699
Ambassador

Encounters: 27

Right Spacemtn?
ss4699 is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 12:42 AM   #9
gman44

Encounters: 203

Spacemtn already explained why NCNS's go in co-ed

Review forums are only for reviews and a NCNS is not a review and it must be moved to co-ed

we don't make the rules we just follow them although as I have seen there will always be members who dispute the rules
gman44 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women