Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162518
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41466
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35839
Mojojo33117

Old 05-27-2012, 08:14 AM   #16
SpursFan
Long time hobbyist

Encounters: 209

LOLL @ BOOMSHAKALAKA!

You just had a Homer "DOH!" moment. We all have them.

Those of us with history in SA can recall of busts in the past.

Remember the young lady whose mom/guardian sanctioned her hobby activity just off the grounds of a Catholic university?

Made the tv news and supposedly neighbors were taking license plate numbers too. Lots of gents were worried about having an "LE knock knock roundup..."

SF
SpursFan is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 09:46 AM   #17
Txsunman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

What a fool, I mean two fools. The incall at her house and the trick going to the house.
Txsunman is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 05:52 PM   #18
atxdream
Account Disabled

User ID: 3859

I think some people may have misunderstood your original question. I think you were describing the situation where a female LE visits a hobbyists home under the pretense of an appt to bust them there.

IMO it is LESS (not UN) Likely that an agency would send an UC female officer into an unknown address with the hopes of a bust. I'm not saying it doesn't happen, but to me, it sounds like a logistical nightmare & a lot of trouble for a misdemeanor offense. I've read about plenty of stings with an UC SW but LE has the surrounding area well surveyed and scouted in advance. We've all heard about when they set up:
1) an incall to bust hobbyists -- pretend they are a provider & lure hobbyists---
2) outcall to bust providers --- pretend they are a hobbyist & lure providers) or
3) visit a provider's incall to bust providers --- pretend they are a hobbyist to get provider's location

but I can't think of one case where they set up an outcall to bust hobbyists (send UC agent to hobbyists home).
I'm certain there are some... but I don't think it's as common as the others that bring them more bang for their buck. In my time working with local govt agencies, operations like stings take a long time to put together, plan, approve budget (they are costly), and finally execute.

They don't want to spend all night chasing down addresses all over town, they'd rather stay put with their people in place to lure as many mice to the cheese. There is greater benefit for LE to get a provider at her place bc of the good press they get from "cleaning up the neighborhood" and their opportunity to flip her. But really, who cares if your neighbor down the street had a provider come to his house once a year. I know a lot of ladies charge more for outcall (esp hotels) bc the risk to them is greater.

The bottom line, is we are NEVER safe & we should NEVER compromise on screening & seeing reputable providers.
atxdream is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 06:01 PM   #19
Txsunman
Valued Poster

atxdream- That is exactly what I meant. TY
Old 05-28-2012, 11:12 PM   #20
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txsunman View Post
atxdream- That is exactly what I meant. TY

I was sitting here puzzled by some of these answers lol

I have never heard of a situation where a female LE was sent to an Outcall to bust a john..only on tv..was it Dexter?

I watch those vice stings sometimes..and 100% of the time the lady cop doesnt even get in the car..and they always have extra protection around her..in case some pimp/crazy trick tries to snatch her up and shove her in his van lol
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 09:10 AM   #21
PennyLane
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2653
My ECCIE Reviews

NP, I watch those TV shows too and I was like "why is she putting grease from the car engine on her face"? And my TV buddy said it was because she's supposed to be a street walker and they are dirty. But it seems to me that a clean street walker would be more likely to make money.......Oh well.......maybe dirty appeals to some people???
But you're right - I've never heard of female LE going to an Outcall.
PennyLane is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 09:23 AM   #22
Txsunman
Valued Poster

HaHa Only on TV would a female cop put engine grease on her face
Old 05-30-2012, 10:24 AM   #23
PennyLane
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2653
My ECCIE Reviews

LMAO Thank you Txsunman.......I'm not crazy afterall....well, maybe just a little.......
PennyLane is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 01:20 PM   #24
handyGiraffe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

YES NIKKI!!!!
Giraffes do have long necks and tongues
....(wink) (wink)
handyGiraffe is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women