Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162982
Yssup Rider60631
gman4453274
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48575
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42231
CryptKicker37196
The_Waco_Kid36617
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-27-2012, 08:17 AM   #31
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
Look at the record of how much intel has been, not just leaked, but thrown out for all to see.
Why do you continue to bring up the Valerie Plume incident? That is old news!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 12:42 PM   #32
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
If you were smart, i'd think you were simply trying to be funny. But since you're not, we'll assume you don't realize there's a grammatical use for the term "ellipses". So here ya go.
You got me on that one. Just reread the your link on ellipse. Guess I'm guily of ellipses abuse. Thanks now go fuck yourself.............
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 01:35 PM   #33
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Another example of both sides crucifying the "other" side for security leaks to the press, but ignoring their own side's screw-ups. That's a problem with having political appointees granted security clearances on demand.

Some of the most damaging leaks have been politicians either being stupid, or being vindictive. And it isn't just DoD or DNI--a lot of the really stupid stuff comes out from DHS. There is always a tension between the intelligence guys and the operators, be they military or DHS. Often the operators want to act and save one life now and risk exposing something of much greater value later.

But I also wish some folks on here would get a few of the basics right. It is still a reasonable discussion topic, but intelligence and ops are not the same thing. Both often need protection, but they come under different rules, different laws, etc. It makes some of the posters look far dumber than necessary when they can't get the
basic distinction.

Sorry for the rant, but it's like screeching chalk on the black board (for those of you old enough to understand that reference).
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 01:37 PM   #34
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
Obama's habit of compromising our national security (and Israel's) seems inexplicable, unless you realize he's doing it on purpose. Obama has no more concern for our national security than Bill Ayers, Fidel Castro or Vladimir Putin. The enemy is behind the gate.
Joe, I'm not supporting any of the dumb things Obama's people have done, but Bush 2's crowd was much worse. And considering what he should have leadned from his father, and from Rumsfeld, it was sickeing to see what happened during those 8 years.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 01:53 PM   #35
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Bush is no longer President, Thank God. But we have to deal with Obama now. Bush is over, we need to hold Obama to the appropriate standard, regardless of what Bush did.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 02:03 PM   #36
Old-T
Valued Poster

Agree. but to thing it will all be sunshine and bubbles when Obama leave is childish delusion. I certainly don't claim one should be given a pass because of what a previous one did worse--but the wackos on each side put a blindfold on as soon as one of "theirs" is in powere.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 04:21 PM   #37
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

That's why we need to never vote for a Democrat or Republican.
Old 05-27-2012, 07:25 PM   #38
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default SEALS do as they are ordered to do.

SEALS are typically not glory hounds, e.g.:

'Act Of Valor'

. . . time led them to suggest using real SEALs instead of Hollywood actors for "Act of Valor." The brass loved the idea, though the SEALs themselves were initially resistant to the idea of acting, Waugh said. They needed some convincing, he said, that, "it was going to be authentic and legitimate and not some hokey, cheesed-out Hollywood version of their community."

Eventually, the Banditos’ reassurances -- and, not least, the Navy’s move to make acting in the film a compulsory assignment -- compelled eight active-duty troops to step forward and play dramatized versions of themselves.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1284338.html
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 09:16 PM   #39
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

That was a GREAT movie, btw.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women