Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162326
Yssup Rider60190
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41219
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-20-2012, 08:24 AM   #61
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
I tell you what I will do. Once you have "prove it true" that the islands should not be under Russian control (which you have yet to do), Are you really so damn ignorant that you do not realize that this is your straw man argument that you cannot prove? I will be more than happy to "prove it true" that I do not care one way or the other!

How's that for a deal!
You are ignorantly irredeemable, BigTicks You were exposed for being an ignorant lying-fool, and now all you can do is deflect. You are funny, funny, funny, BigTicks!!!!
, , ,
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 11:23 AM   #62
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

[quote=I B Hankering;2711278]Too true, BigTicks. You and Ekim the Inbred are too much alike. More deflection, BigTicks.

BigTicks, you made several false claims and accusations that you haven't properly addressed. Recall this one where you fallaciously stated I B Hankering in this thread argued “. . . to lower taxes exclusively for the wealthiest 1% at the expense of everyone else” at: http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...9&postcount= 15

BigTicks, all you have to do is 'prove it true' to redeem yourself, but you can't!!!! You are ignorantly irredeemable!!!! BigTicks, you were exposed for being an ignorant lying-fool, and now all you can do is deflect. You are funny, funny, funny, BigTicks, and now you have Ekim the Inbred who wants to play

Yep you and marshal the apple didn't fall far from the tree.Wonder who Marshals sister was? (yo mamma)
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 11:50 AM   #63
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

BigTits makes no sense. He says the islands are closer to Russia so they get them. What about Alaska? It's closer to Russia than continental USA.

What about fuuuuuuuccking Hawaii?

Then Obeagleater sucks Puttins dick and say's he will give up more when he get's reelected.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 12:44 PM   #64
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
BigTits makes no sense. He says the islands are closer to Russia so they get them. What about Alaska? It's closer to Russia than continental USA.

What about fuuuuuuuccking Hawaii?

Then Obeagleater sucks Puttins dick and say's he will give up more when he get's reelected.
I'll do one and you do the other.
We bought Alaska from the Russians.

Now tell us how we got Hawaii.

Bonus:Obama said that he would have “more flexibility” in missile defense negotiations after the 2012 elections.

To sum up. You didn't even guess on 2 of the issues you brought up. The third issue, the only one you had an "answer" for, is wrong.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 12:50 PM   #65
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
I'll do one and you do the other.
We bought Alaska from the Russians.

Now tell us how we got Hawaii.

Bonus:Obama said that he would have “more flexibility” in missile defense negotiations after the 2012 elections.

To sum up. You didn't even guess on 2 of the issues you brought up. The third issue, the only one you had an "answer" for, is wrong.
Too slow.

"The Kingdom of Hawaii was sovereign from 1810 until 1893 when the monarchy was overthrown by resident American (and some European) businessmen. It was an independent republic from 1894 until 1898, when it was annexed by the United States as a territory, becoming a state in 1959."
Old 05-20-2012, 01:20 PM   #66
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

1-Yup, bought Alaska from the Russians.

2-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Territory_of_Hawaii

3-I saw him on his knees slobbering on whats his names dick.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI0DYcHtTlI
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 02:15 PM   #67
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
3-I saw him on his knees slobbering on whats his names dick.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI0DYcHtTlI
Just you, the mirror in your parent's basement, and your life size Eric Estrada "Paunch" action figure.

So if you found those answers that easily, and would have known they in no way supported the analogy you were presenting as proof Big Tex was wrong.........?

None of the reasons that I can see for you playing dumb look good for you. Maybe I'm missing your intent. Care to expand (and I'm not talking about you blowing "Paunch" up any bigger)?
Old 05-20-2012, 02:51 PM   #68
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You are funny, funny, funny, BigTicks!!!!
C'mon IB, my phone is ringing off of the friggin' wall. My email server is bitching and moaning (something you should be familiar with) because of the tens of thousands of unpopened emails waiting in my inbox. The world is on pins and needles, waiting for the latest update. And all you can do is deflect attention from what the whole world wants to know.

It is a simple question that even someone with your limited intelligence should be able to answer: Is Marshy your Sonny Boy or Pops?

I, along with the rest of the world, anxiously await your response. We can't hear you!!!!!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 02:58 PM   #69
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
C'mon IB, my phone is ringing off of the friggin' wall. My email server is screaming and hollering because of the thousands upon thousands of emails waiting in my inbox. The world is on pins and needles, waiting for the latest update. And all you are doing is deflecting attention from what the whole world wants to know.

The question of the day: Is Marshy, IB's Sonny Boy or Pops? I, along with the rest of the world, anxiously await your response.
Cartman's father is Cartman's mother.
Old 05-20-2012, 03:10 PM   #70
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
C'mon IB, my phone is ringing off of the friggin' wall. My email server is bitching and moaning (something you should be familiar with) because of the tens of thousands of unpopened emails waiting in my inbox. The world is on pins and needles, waiting for the latest update. And all you can do is deflect attention from what the whole world wants to know.

It is a simple question that even someone with your limited intelligence should be able to answer: Is Marshy your Sonny Boy or Pops?

I, along with the rest of the world, anxiously await your response. We can't hear you!!!!!
Speaking of responses, BigTicks, you've made several false claims and accusations that you haven't properly addressed. For instance, you still haven't addressed this one where you fallaciously stated I B Hankering in this thread argued “. . . to lower taxes exclusively for the wealthiest 1% at the expense of everyone else” at: http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...9&postcount= 15

BigTicks, all you have to do is 'prove it true' to redeem yourself, but you can't!!!! You are ignorantly irredeemable!!!!
BigTicks, you were exposed for being an ignorant lying-fool, and now all you can do is deflect.
You are funny, funny, funny liar, BigTicks.
Old 05-20-2012, 03:34 PM   #71
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Helllllllllllllo IB, we still can't hear you!

Is Marshy Sonny Boy or Pops? Which one is it?????
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 03:51 PM   #72
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Helllllllllllllo IB, we still can't hear you!

Is Marshy Sonny Boy or Pops? Which one is it?????
More deflection, BigTicks? Really? Another transparent, straw dog argument, BigTicks? You've already had to eat your every lie, BigTicks. Your deflecting posts represent nothing more than you gagging on your lies and fallacious statements, and yet you dare spout more. Have you learned nothing, BigTicks? You've made several false claims and accusations that you haven't properly addressed. For instance, you still haven't addressed this one where you fallaciously stated I B Hankering in this thread argued “. . . to lower taxes exclusively for the wealthiest 1% at the expense of everyone else” at: http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...9&postcount= 15

BigTicks, all you have to do is 'prove it true' to redeem yourself, but you can't!!!! You are ignorantly irredeemable!!!!
BigTicks, you were exposed for being an ignorant lying-fool, and now all you can do is deflect, deflect, deflect.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women