Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 05-15-2012, 05:36 PM   #16
blue3122
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
The favorites I have played:

Bethpage; just don't t-it up from the blacks ! Great course and only $34/round + cart.

Pinehurst #2: Legendary and affordable.

Cedar Crest: Dallas's hidden muny gem. Think the 1927 PGA Championship and Hagen and Vardon. $10.00 (senior rate) !!!!!!!

Black Butte Ranch Golf Course; 36 holes in the high mountains of Central Cascades of Oregon.

Just returned from Pinehurst. #2 is over $400 for non-resort guests. Their policy is that every time Pebble Beach raises their price, they raise the price of #2. They slightly lower prices on packages in the summer due to the heat and drop off but still over $600 per night to stay and play. Not exactly affordable if you want to play it every day. I grew up near by and played it as a kid in the 60s all the time before it was bought by Dallas based ClubCorp (one of the worst offenders of golf greed). I usually tell people to skip #2 and play Mid-Pines and #4 for a better experience.
blue3122 is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 05:48 PM   #17
blue3122
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

If you really want a bargain on the Monterey peninsula play the Bayonet and BlackHorse courses at the old Fort Ord military base. The Bayonet is as difficult as SpyGlass and has much better and faster greens. Both courses are around $100-$125 or about 1/4 of Pebble or Spyglass.
Pinion Hills in Farmington, NM is incredible. Its up to $60 now but used to be really cheap. Still the best course under $100 I have every played.
Went to Bandon Dunes last year and played them all. They surpass the Pebble Beach experience as far as golf quality. (I call the Pebble Beach experience playing Spyglass, The Links at Spanish Bay, Pebble Beach, and the Bayonet course at Fort Ord). The service level at Bandon is not what the Lodge at Pebble Beach or the Inn at Spanish Bay is, but no one else has that service level either.
Reynolds Plantation in Greensboro, GA is another resort that I don't think gets enough attention. Really worth playing in the spring or fall.
Cedar Creek in Broken Bow, OK is worth the 3 drive.
Karsten Creek in Stillwater, OK is definitely worth it. You forget you are in OK.
Robert Trent Jones Trail is good but some of the courses have too many forced carries unless everyone in your group can fly it consistently 200+. While I like them, my dad can't play them so to me, that makes them a not so good choice.
blue3122 is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 05:49 PM   #18
rcinokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 95

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Las Vegas - Paiute SnowMountain / Royal Links.
Both excellent, Bears Best isn't bad, Desert Pines is good as well.
rcinokc is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 07:20 PM   #19
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
You can still play it today behind the Wynn. I think is was 500-600 a round last time I looked.
Hot damn, glad I played it when it was the old DI.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue3122 View Post
If you really want a bargain on the Monterey peninsula play the Bayonet and BlackHorse courses at the old Fort Ord military base. The Bayonet is as difficult as SpyGlass and has much better and faster greens. Both courses are around $100-$125 or about 1/4 of Pebble or Spyglass.
Pinion Hills in Farmington, NM is incredible. Its up to $60 now but used to be really cheap. Still the best course under $100 I have every played.
Went to Bandon Dunes last year and played them all. They surpass the Pebble Beach experience as far as golf quality. (I call the Pebble Beach experience playing Spyglass, The Links at Spanish Bay, Pebble Beach, and the Bayonet course at Fort Ord). The service level at Bandon is not what the Lodge at Pebble Beach or the Inn at Spanish Bay is, but no one else has that service level either.
Reynolds Plantation in Greensboro, GA is another resort that I don't think gets enough attention. Really worth playing in the spring or fall.
Cedar Creek in Broken Bow, OK is worth the 3 drive.
Karsten Creek in Stillwater, OK is definitely worth it. You forget you are in OK.
Robert Trent Jones Trail is good but some of the courses have too many forced carries unless everyone in your group can fly it consistently 200+. While I like them, my dad can't play them so to me, that makes them a not so good choice.
Now that is some news you can use , thanks blue3122. I might have to try Banden Dunes in the summer. No way I'd play that in bad weather. I'm a fair weather golfer.

Redstone in Houston is a great track. %125 after twilight and you can get there at 5 and be done by 8 and hardly run into any golfers until the last few holes.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 08:29 PM   #20
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post

Fish Creek, I like that course, call me Lama and I will give you lessons out there next time you play with your gay lovers!
Dude..I broke up with all those homo's and found myself a real girlfriend. But I'll make an exception for you. I would love to meet you and the 2dogs out there anytime you want...my treat. 2dogs can hold your head while I fuck you.

Blake Tree is another course we can do our thing on. If you've never played on it you need to check it out.

What can I say about Bluebonnett? Best place to take your girlfriend for sure.

Have you been to either Woodforest, Blake Tree or Bluebonnet WTF?

They all have different qualities and are all spectacular in their own way.

There are places on Blake Tree that look like you re in Pennsylvania...There are holes at Woodforest that look like Augusta, Btw...you will see my name on the wall with all the others who have aced #9,and there are holes at Bluebonnet where it looks like you can see forever.

Oh..And Grand Lake Estates is a trip to!

WTF it sounds like you've played some pretty swanky courses but it sounds like you've missed out on some great play in your own backyard.

I thinck you and I are due for another "Rumble in the Jungle"
TheDaliLama is online now   Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 08:46 PM   #21
BigLouie
Valued Poster

"we peons"? Let's see your flying to Lake Tahoe and Monterrey California to play golf? I would hardly consider you a "peon".
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 09:08 PM   #22
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

WTF...Does Big Louie play golf?
TheDaliLama is online now   Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 09:34 PM   #23
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Dude..I broke up with all those homo's and found myself a real girlfriend.
I would hardly call a flock of sheep "a girl friend"
Old 05-15-2012, 09:41 PM   #24
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
I would hardly call a flock of sheep "a girl friend"
Yeah. Big Louie would call that a PAR-TEEE!!!

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 12:51 AM   #25
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

El Paso has a great course too - Butterfield Trail. Fazio designed course, $65/$80
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 01:02 AM   #26
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

"Golf is a good walk spoiled."

Mark Twain
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 05:40 AM   #27
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

I really miss getting to play golf no more than I do.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 06:50 AM   #28
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Don't be a hater

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
"Golf is a good walk spoiled."

Mark Twain

That was before Golfcarts, now it is an enjoyable ride.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 05:01 PM   #29
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Although I don't go to all those far flung courses, even since I started having my caddie hit the ball for me my scores and dropped like you wouldn't believe.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women