Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41458
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 05-13-2012, 09:50 AM   #16
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
It's here. The Nacht und Nebel Decree is finally rearing it's ugly head. Bush started it with the Patriot Act and Obama finished it with the NDAA 2012. Welcome to the new American Era.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDsWn...VH7M8cfwiQXAdw

Oh Hell I thought this was about zig zags
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 10:33 AM   #17
sensualsanaa
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1199
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
] Oh yeah, we're safe from bus riding terrorists, but Liberty is dead and we are under attack by our own civil servants.
Truer words have never been spoken!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
They actually enforce their immigration laws.
New Zealand will only accept who they want, when they want them.
Not one of the easiest nations to immigrate to.

Well, I'm sure when I get ready to go they will welcome me with open arms. No criminal history, advanced degrees and by the time I'm ready to move I'll have several publications under my belt. Who doesn't welcome intellectuals?
sensualsanaa is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 03:59 PM   #18
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7365
Encounters: 1

It's a private island in Belize for me. 350k for 12 acres! Solar Power plus generators. Reverse osmosis waer systems....Yep. I'll know when it's time to go!
sofiaofhouston is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 04:04 PM   #19
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston View Post
It's a private island in Belize for me. 350k for 12 acres! Solar Power plus generators. Reverse osmosis waer systems....Yep. I'll know when it's time to go!
You're kickin' right then! I wonder how much the south face of a mountain is for me. I'm much more of a mountain girl than a beach girl.

Still, I'd like to keep my liberties here in the Land of the Free and Home of the Brave.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 04:20 PM   #20
Can I Play Too???
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 52025

Quote:
They got people on minor offenses because they did bag checks and ran ID's. It's a Fifth Amendment issue if nothing else. If there is no suspicion then the authorities have NO FUCKING RIGHT to question you or ask for ID. These people were on a bus, they weren't driving. Why did the police need to see their DL.

Secondly, this "cop" is head of the METRO po-po not the real HPD. It's like being the Chief of Police for the University of Houston or something. Big deal! It was his 15 minutes of fame; unfortunately Liberty got in the way of his ego. And he said he's going to do it again. Oh yeah, we're safe from bus riding terrorists, but Liberty is dead and we are under attack by our own civil servants.
If I might interject here, it is the law that every citizen of the US must carry a picture ID or get a ticket. Also, if an officer asks for your ID, by law, you must show it to him.

It's only a preview of what's to come in our near future with no privacy whatsoever to protect the US citizens from terrorism. But, hopefully, some of you have read between the lines in order to understand which side I am on.
Can I Play Too??? is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 08:19 PM   #21
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Belize welcome immigration provided you can prove that you have a minimum income that is determined by the government and will not be dependent upon the government.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 04:24 AM   #22
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Olivia? The Patriot Act was written by Senator Joe Biden. It was passed during the era of Bush because of the terrorist attacks but Biden had written it in 1995 before there was a 9/11. So you should question his intentions for a 1995 law that you disagree with. You can disagree with the stampede to pass the act in 2001 but blame the person who wrote it.

This kind of stuff has been done before. In 1999 I was house hunting north of Kansas City when a sign came up on I-35 saying that there was a drug enforcement stop in the next mile. Interesting but the next exit was my exit. I exited the interstate and there they were...the county police waiting to ask why I got off the interstate. I had the clippings, the real estate office papers and a clean record. That was 1999.

Oh, that little German implication was unfair and beneath you.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 09:06 AM   #23
b2flyer51
Account Disabled

Default Don't you just hate facts?

Actually, Belize and NZ have very similar immigration policies.

Yes, round trip tickets are required unless you actually intend to immigrate. If you actually intend to immigrate, you have to show intent (and resources) to invest.

Isn't it more fun to just pick out the parts that support your argument?

Flyer
b2flyer51 is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 02:19 PM   #24
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Olivia? The Patriot Act was written by Senator Joe Biden. It was passed during the era of Bush because of the terrorist attacks but Biden had written it in 1995 before there was a 9/11. So you should question his intentions for a 1995 law that you disagree with. You can disagree with the stampede to pass the act in 2001 but blame the person who wrote it.

This kind of stuff has been done before. In 1999 I was house hunting north of Kansas City when a sign came up on I-35 saying that there was a drug enforcement stop in the next mile. Interesting but the next exit was my exit. I exited the interstate and there they were...the county police waiting to ask why I got off the interstate. I had the clippings, the real estate office papers and a clean record. That was 1999.
Joe Biden is an idiot. That is something that most people in the world agree with. You may not; but then again it would be a consider the source thing as far as I’m concerned.

OK, Biden wrote a similar bill – big deal. It didn’t pass. You know why? I’ll tell you why, because it was a Liberty killing piece of proposed legislation. People should be streaming this video everywhere and screaming from the mountaintops that Liberty is dead.

And you can’t seem to comprehend something – I’m not a fucking Democrat nor am I a fucking Republican. I am on the side of the Republic and We the People. Stop trying to play stupid with me. Everyone on this board knows I’m an Independent and that I share no love with and break no bread with the two parties or the dogmatic morons that peddle their master’s sound bite ideology.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Oh, that little German implication was unfair and beneath you.
Baby, you don’t have to put me on a pedestal. It doesn't work anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Can I Play Too??? View Post
If I might interject here, it is the law that every citizen of the US must carry a picture ID or get a ticket. Also, if an officer asks for your ID, by law, you must show it to him.

It's only a preview of what's to come in our near future with no privacy whatsoever to protect the US citizens from terrorism. But, hopefully, some of you have read between the lines in order to understand which side I am on.
It's our right to privacy and the rest of the Constitution and Bill of Rights that protects us from the State.

We had the intelligence to thwart the 9/11 attacks, but our agencies were too busy protecting their fiefdoms to share with one another. Boom was the result. We did it then without Liberty killing and Habeas Corpus denying pieces of legislation, we can do it now that our eyes are [supposedly] open.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 04:26 PM   #25
Can I Play Too???
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 52025

Quote:
Joe Biden is an idiot. That is something that most people in the world agree with. You may not; but then again it would be a consider the source thing as far as I’m concerned.

OK, Biden wrote a similar bill – big deal. It didn’t pass. You know why? I’ll tell you why, because it was a Liberty killing piece of proposed legislation. People should be streaming this video everywhere and screaming from the mountaintops that Liberty is dead.

It's our right to privacy and the rest of the Constitution and Bill of Rights that protects us from the State.

We had the intelligence to thwart the 9/11 attacks, but our agencies were too busy protecting their fiefdoms to share with one another. Boom was the result. We did it then without Liberty killing and Habeas Corpus denying pieces of legislation, we can do it now that our eyes are [supposedly] open.
I'm playing Devil's advocate here. But, there's an arguement that since it doesn't explictly say that we have a right to privacy in either the Constitution or the BOR, which means that we don't innately have those rights.
Can I Play Too??? is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 04:33 PM   #26
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

I want ti immigrate to Olivia's.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 12:01 PM   #27
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Let me put it more plainly; Joe Biden wrote the Patriot Act when there was no war on terrorism. Why? It didn't pass but in 1915 the Espionage Act didn't pass either. In 1917 it did pass. So the question is why did Biden write the act and how did any democrat support it when there was no just cause?
You can complain now about it but at least we can point to a reason why it was supported by both parties NOW (or at least in 2001). What kind of mindset would do it then and why is that person one heartbeat away from the White House?

and yes, Biden is an idiot (no one said anything different)
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women